*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

No, all political expression must not be tolerated......

Then you do not believe in a democratic republic and are a traitor.
So, you will keep that same energy with a group of muslims storm the DC capitol to prevent an electoral count, correct??

That's all just "political speech" that should be tolerated

Of course.
If Jihadists trash the capital building for a day, I would be applauding then as well.
No electoral count was prevented.
A one day delay is more than justified, given the confusion and false narratives circulating.

I didn't say jihadists -- I said muslims.......

Or do you automatically label any muslim "expressing their politics" as jihadists?

This is why your early claims of being at civil rights protests are full of shit
Muslims overwhelmingly support jihad and all jihadists are muslim.

YOU MORON.. Muslims don't support jihad. Crazy radicals are misfits and they kill Muslims. Radical Islam recruits the gutter people to violence on social media.. just like Trump has done.

Jihad is NOT radical extremism.
Jihad just means trying to be very motived to do good.
It means something more like "spiritual" than anything else.

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
2. If it was clean kill, then why haven't we heard who did it?
3. Name rank and badge number, or was it some other?
4. Her death should really be pissing off the Veterans.
5. They want answers, I want answers.
6. The world wants answers.
7. Who fired that bullet???
8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
It apparently has NOT been investigated at all.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
That makes it much more troubling.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
I could easily excuse it if the person were scared or had no choice.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

Ribgy is a Tim Pool style liberal in that he isn't.

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.
You just do not know what liberalism means.
All sides of protected political expression has to be heard.
Not just the sides you like.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.

No, it's not liberal to interfer with the peaceful transfer of power, breaking doors, windows, ransacking Congress, stealing and shitting in the Capitol. None of that is liberal.

Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.

The will of the people elected Biden. You guys had your chance in court and state houses and either election fraud wasn't brought up, it was laughed out of court or in some cases like the Texas AG they brought lawsuits that obviously wouldn't have standing.

You lost. You lost every round in every way. A liberal knows to value the will of the people even when they disagree with it.

The people trying to occupy congress were wrong.
No doubt about it.

You need to be more specific. Who was wrong?

The ones who invaded the senate chamber?
The ones rifling through the belongings of Congress members and others?
The ones breaking windows and doors?
The ones who tried but failed to break into the House chamber?
The ones stealing laptops and other materials?
The ones who spread feces around the capitol?
The ones who planted bombs?
The ones who were beating up cops?

Which ones?

But that does NOT mean their protest should be censored by police violence.
That fact they were wrong does not mean we don't have to tolerate them.

Maybe do that on the outside of the capitol where they are free to look like a bunch of assholes all they want.

We do.
We have to let them be heard.
THEN everyone can decide who was right.

Not in the capitol, acting like that. Outside.

And the occupation did not interfere with anything.
It was over in a few hours.

They had to be thrown out. They failed to find who they were looking for. Thank god.

If you do not defend the right of opposing views to be heard, then you are not a liberal.

You're an idiot. Nobody is opposing their rights to express themselves.

I'd really like an answer to the questions I started off with. I'd really like to know which one of those actions you consider free speech.

All those who occupied congress were wrong in their belief the election had been stolen from Trump.
(It was actually stolen from Bernie Sanders, but that is not relevant.)

But YES they DID have the right to trash the congressional building.
That is what the building is intended for, so that everyone can express their political beliefs.

Almost all the actions listed that really happened, are protected political expression.
But some you listed did not happen.
No cops were injured and no bombs were planted.

The only crime you listed was the laptop thefts.
That is the only one that should be prosecuted.

Nothing I listed is protected speech.

The Capitol is not there to be trashed. It hasn't been attacked since 1814. Breaking down the door to anyone's office is a crime.

You're not a liberal, you're an anarchist who doesn't want a functioning government if you're just fine with the capitol being ransacked anytime someone wants to send a message.

Without that government tool you don't get to implement many of those things you as a liberal pretend you want to do.

Yes it is almost all protected political expression.
And clearly Congress greatly deserved to be trashed for a VERY long time.
The Spanish American War for example.
WWI, the Korean War, Vietnam, civil rights, federal gun laws, unfair tax laws, lack of health care, ridiculous student tuition, foreign aid to countries wealthier than we are, like Israel, the War on Drugs, 3 strikes laws, the invasion of Iraq, etc.
Congress is totally undefendable.
They clearly are felons under US and international law.
They are lying, stealing, and murdering.

And YES, any REAL liberal would defend the right to trash a public building in order to send a political message.
Anyone who would not, is a fascist who wants to prevent democracy with censorship.

Occupying congress for a day prevent nothing from being implemented.
That is obviously a totally false claim.

Nope, property damage and trespassing are not forms of protected speech. Neither is a mob chanting "Hang Mike Pence" as that is considered a threat.

I am open to you actually finding a link that demonstrates your point.

So, you will keep that same energy with a group of muslims storm the DC capitol to prevent an electoral count, correct??

Of course.
If Jihadists trash the capital building for a day, I would be applauding then as well.
A one day delay is more than justified, given the confusion and false narratives circulating.

Or do you automatically label any muslim "expressing their politics" as jihadists?

This is why your early claims of being at civil rights protests are full of shit

YOU MORON.. Muslims don't support jihad. Crazy radicals are misfits and they kill Muslims. Radical Islam recruits the gutter people to violence on social media.. just like Trump has done.
Muslims support jihad----------Islam is a funny religion absolutely fucking no dissent from what is written in the KORAN. You can't be a muslim if you don't support JIhad. Right after 9/11-- a survey was done of muslims living in the US--------------most all still even supported the jihad terror attack of 9/11.

The Koran says Jihad is holy and good--------muslims as per their religious views all no dissention from the koran therefore also are mandated to support it.

Of course.
In fact, it is NOT delaying at least a day that would be illegal.

They tried.. Trump spent 8 weeks telling his radical nincompoops that the election was fraudulent and could be overturned if Pence stopped the EC verification.. They said their mission was to stop the EC. Trump put Pence's life in danger with his lies and incitement.

Trump was foolish, but maybe he believed it as well?
Doesn't matter.
No one was put in danger except by the police.
The police are still the violent ones and are still the main problem this country faces more every single day.
A hundred years ago we did essentially did not have police, and that likely was vastly superior.

"Doing good" can be a very subjective matter.
Sometimes blowing up a school bus of children is considered "good" by some.

There is nothing good about gunning down an unarmed woman in cold blood.

Sorry bout that,

8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.

No, it's not liberal to interfer with the peaceful transfer of power, breaking doors, windows, ransacking Congress, stealing and shitting in the Capitol. None of that is liberal.

Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.

The will of the people elected Biden. You guys had your chance in court and state houses and either election fraud wasn't brought up, it was laughed out of court or in some cases like the Texas AG they brought lawsuits that obviously wouldn't have standing.

You lost. You lost every round in every way. A liberal knows to value the will of the people even when they disagree with it.

No doubt about it.

Which ones?

Maybe do that on the outside of the capitol where they are free to look like a bunch of assholes all they want.

We do.

They had to be thrown out. They failed to find who they were looking for. Thank god.

If you do not defend the right of opposing views to be heard, then you are not a liberal.

I'd really like an answer to the questions I started off with. I'd really like to know which one of those actions you consider free speech.

All those who occupied congress were wrong in their belief the election had been stolen from Trump.

That is what the building is intended for, so that everyone can express their political beliefs.

Almost all the actions listed that really happened, are protected political expression.

The Capitol is not there to be trashed. It hasn't been attacked since 1814. Breaking down the door to anyone's office is a crime.

You're not a liberal, you're an anarchist who doesn't want a functioning government if you're just fine with the capitol being ransacked anytime someone wants to send a message.

Without that government tool you don't get to implement many of those things you as a liberal pretend you want to do.

WWI, the Korean War, Vietnam, civil rights, federal gun laws, unfair tax laws, lack of health care, ridiculous student tuition, foreign aid to countries wealthier than we are, like Israel, the War on Drugs, 3 strikes laws, the invasion of Iraq, etc.

And YES, any REAL liberal would defend the right to trash a public building in order to send a political message.
Anyone who would not, is a fascist who wants to prevent democracy with censorship.

Nope, property damage and trespassing are not forms of protected speech. Neither is a mob chanting "Hang Mike Pence" as that is considered a threat.

This should illustrate my point.

{...
On this day in 1765, the British official charged with administering the hated Stamp Act was hung in effigy from an elm tree near Boston Common. A small group of merchants and master craftsmen had staged the prank, but soon a large crowd gathered to vent their anger at the Crown's interference with colonial affairs. Over the next weeks, the great elm emerged as the place in Boston for protest meetings. People of all classes — including unskilled laborers, enslaved people, and women, who were normally excluded from official town meetings — flocked to the "Liberty Tree" to post notices, hear speeches, and hold outdoor meetings. The practice caught on, and with opposition to British rule mounting, Liberty Trees were soon found in many colonial towns.
...}

08_14_1765-682e7f6c.jpg

Storming the Capitol is not a protest.. the first amendment guarantees the right to peaceful protest. NOT the right to use violence to prevent the EC verification.

There is no other way to gain any media attention any more, except by some degree of violence.
The protestors did not exceed that limit.
They prevented NOTHING.
And the day they delayed things are well worth it to allow all sides to be heard.

How old are you? I don't mean that as an insult but what is your age?

Since I was with the Freedom Riders in the 60's, you should be able to figure that out without invading my privacy. If you are still unsure, as a question only someone then would know?

So, senile then.

Were the Freedom Riders allowed to storm state capitol buildings or destroy public and private property?

I don't know one way or another but I have doubts about your story.

Of course.

They tried.. Trump spent 8 weeks telling his radical nincompoops that the election was fraudulent and could be overturned if Pence stopped the EC verification.. They said their mission was to stop the EC. Trump put Pence's life in danger with his lies and incitement.

I guess Rugby's ideology is to only support losers.

Of course.

The word "jihad" means doing the right thing. It means being motivated to do good.

There are two kinds of jihad.. One is internal .. the struggle to submit to the will of Allah and be a good Muslim.. The other has to do with fighting against injustice or defending yourself and the .

Of course.

Doesn't matter.
The police are still the violent ones and are still the main problem this country faces more every single day.
A hundred years ago we did essentially did not have police, and that likely was vastly superior.

Of course.

Doesn't matter.

Trump is dyslectic and can't read. He has about an 8th grade education and he is stupid and vindictive.

Donald Trump Is Completely Obsessed With Revenge – Mother ...
Mother Jones Magazine › politics › 2016 › 10 › donald-trump-obsesse
Revenge—it’s a big part of Trump’s life. Following the first presidential debate, he spent days of valuable campaign time (and hours of valuable sleep time) slamming Alicia Machado, the former Miss...

Of course.

Muslims support jihad----------Islam is a funny religion absolutely fucking no dissent from what is written in the KORAN. You can't be a muslim if you don't support JIhad. Right after 9/11-- a survey was done of muslims living in the US--------------most all still even supported the jihad terror attack of 9/11.

The Koran says Jihad is holy and good--------muslims as per their religious views all no dissention from the koran therefore also are mandated to support it.

Jihad just means doing the right thing.
And you have it backwards with Islam.
It is the ONLY religion that says the words in the Quran are not the perfect will of God.
It says that later words over ride earlier ones, and that the words do not always stay valid for all applications.

"Doing good" can be a very subjective matter.
Sometimes blowing up a school bus of children is considered "good" by some.

There is nothing good about gunning down an unarmed woman in cold blood.

YES, which is why you can have both pacifists and extremists both being called Jihadists.
So I would suggest not using the word jihad, since most people do not know what it means.
And if you are suggesting there is a danger whenever anyone does something abstract over religious belief, I would agree with you.

Of course.

It is the ONLY religion that says the words in the Quran are not the perfect will of God.
It says that later words over ride earlier ones, and that the words do not always stay valid for all applications.

Are you a Muslim, Rigby?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

No doubt about it.

Which ones?

We do.

{...
On this day in 1765, the British official charged with administering the hated Stamp Act was hung in effigy from an elm tree near Boston Common. A small group of merchants and master craftsmen had staged the prank, but soon a large crowd gathered to vent their anger at the Crown's interference with colonial affairs. Over the next weeks, the great elm emerged as the place in Boston for protest meetings. People of all classes — including unskilled laborers, enslaved people, and women, who were normally excluded from official town meetings — flocked to the "Liberty Tree" to post notices, hear speeches, and hold outdoor meetings. The practice caught on, and with opposition to British rule mounting, Liberty Trees were soon found in many colonial towns.
...}

08_14_1765-682e7f6c.jpg

You're comparing hanging someone in effigy to breaking into the capital hunting congress members?

I don't think our founding fathers had this in mind. Yes, not even Jefferson and his tree watered with the blood of tyrants.

Would you have agreed with the rioters rights if they had caught members of Congress? Detained them, made them make false statements, hold them hostage, handcuff them, kill them? When does it go too far for you?

Of course.

Not support, but tolerate.
Everyone should be tolerated until they actually start causing harm to others.
And in the case of Congress, clearly they are the main ones doing the most harm.
They have millions of nonviolent offenders imprisoned, dozens of illegal wars ongoing, and a $27 trillion national debt and rising.

Of course.

Are you a Muslim, Rigby?

No way. Islam is way too strict for me.
What may have been necessary in the Fertile Crescent 2000 years ago, is not a good model for human society in general.
They were so over populated, war became a way of life.
But it really is more a way of death.
And the Romans were the worst, because they spread that infection all over the old world.

Of course.

And in the case of Congress, clearly they are the main ones doing the most harm.
They have millions of nonviolent offenders imprisoned, dozens of illegal wars ongoing, and a $27 trillion national debt and rising.

Even when it's other people who prevented them from causing even more harm? Like shooting one of them.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

No doubt about it.

Which ones?

We do.

{...
...}

08_14_1765-682e7f6c.jpg

You're comparing hanging someone in effigy to breaking into the capital hunting congress members?

I don't think our founding fathers had this in mind. Yes, not even Jefferson and his tree watered with the blood of tyrants.

Would you have agreed with the rioters rights if they had caught members of Congress? Detained them, made them make false statements, hold them hostage, handcuff them, kill them? When does it go too far for you?

If those storming congress had intended actual harm, they could not have allowed any witnesses, so then all media, cops, etc., would have been killed right at the start.
Obviously anyone claiming they intended harm is just lying.
Those painting it as insurrection are lying.
And lying like that is much WORSE then what the foolish occupiers did.

Of course.

Even when it's other people who prevented them from causing even more harm? Like shooting one of them.

Again, everyone knew the cops and congress bodyguards are armed.
So if the had intend to harm, obvious they would have shot first.
They did not shoot or even have guns.
So then the claim they intended violence can not possibly be at all true, in any way.

Of course.

Again, everyone knew the cops and congress bodyguards are armed.
So if the had intend to harm, obvious they would have shot first.
They did not shoot or even have guns.
So then the claim they intended violence can not possibly be at all true, in any way.

Some of them did have guns, pipe bombs and zipties. There is no way to justify what they did.

Forum List

Back