*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole intrusion was staged, and was led by antifa and blm, others were lured in, by just being in the crowd.
2. I also saw footage of the cops waving people in.
3. The barricades were not breached, they were moved to allow protesters to move forward, where they were eventually waved inside.
4. Those who broke the windows were Antifa, and blm, that will be slow rolled.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sorry, your fantasy has already been debunked. Care to try for Santa Claus?

Storming the Capitol is not a protest.. the first amendment guarantees the right to peaceful protest. NOT the right to use violence to prevent the EC verification.

There is no other way to gain any media attention any more, except by some degree of violence.
The protestors did not exceed that limit.
They prevented NOTHING.
And the day they delayed things are well worth it to allow all sides to be heard.
They ceased being protestors when they tried to storm the Capitol building to overturn an election....

For someone who claims to have protested for Civil Rights, I find that hard to believe..since you are caping up for people who tried to SPECIFICALLY NULLIFY the votes of hundreds of thousands of black folks

Storming the Capitol is not a protest.. the first amendment guarantees the right to peaceful protest. NOT the right to use violence to prevent the EC verification.

There is no other way to gain any media attention any more, except by some degree of violence.
They prevented NOTHING.
And the day they delayed things are well worth it to allow all sides to be heard.
They ceased being protestors when they tried to storm the Capitol building to overturn an election....

For someone who claims to have protested for Civil Rights, I find that hard to believe..since you are caping up for people who tried to SPECIFICALLY NULLIFY the votes of hundreds of thousands of black folks

I'm not black and they tried to nullify my vote too.

They prevented NOTHING.

I'm not black and they tried to nullify my vote too.
Agreed, but to the extent your vote was nullified -- that would be considered collateral damage...

It was places like Atlanta, Detroit and Milwaukee (predominantly black precincts) where they publicly targeted and publicly demonized by implying their votes were by default, suspect...

They prevented NOTHING.

they are protestors doing what real protestors are supposed to do--go after corrupt politicians instead of burning down cities and raping, robbing, and murdering people like the blm and antifa dem terrorists do.

No, all political expression must not be tolerated......

Then you do not believe in a democratic republic and are a traitor.

Read the 1st Amendment.

The first amendment is ONLY a restriction on the federal government, and nothing more.
So it restricts the DC police and national guard.
It has no restriction on the unlimited and unlisted rights of individuals.

If you want to pretend that people can be heard without being violent, then clearly the only way to return this to a democratic republic is for everyone to get assault weapons and start shooting, because clearly congress is way out of line and doing illegal things.
For example, illegal foreign wars like Iraq, illegal domestic wars like the War on Drugs, illegal 3 strikes laws, illegal health care extortion, etc.

If you ask why 3 Strikes is illegal, read the 4th, 5th, and 6th amendments that guarantee a fair trial for what you actually did, by an impartial judge, not the legislature or prosecutor as 3 strikes makes happen.

So, you will keep that same energy with a group of muslims storm the DC capitol to prevent an electoral count, correct??

That's all just "political speech" that should be tolerated

Of course.
If Jihadists trash the capital building for a day, I would be applauding then as well.
No electoral count was prevented.
A one day delay is more than justified, given the confusion and false narratives circulating.
In fact, it is NOT delaying at least a day that would be illegal.

So, you will keep that same energy with a group of muslims storm the DC capitol to prevent an electoral count, correct??

Of course.
If Jihadists trash the capital building for a day, I would be applauding then as well.
A one day delay is more than justified, given the confusion and false narratives circulating.

I didn't say jihadists -- I said muslims.......

Or do you automatically label any muslim "expressing their politics" as jihadists?

This is why your early claims of being at civil rights protests are full of shit..

Unless you were this person....

EsB4z6WXAAM5ftq.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
2. If it was clean kill, then why haven't we heard who did it?
3. Name rank and badge number, or was it some other?
4. Her death should really be pissing off the Veterans.
5. They want answers, I want answers.
6. The world wants answers.
7. Who fired that bullet???
8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
It apparently has NOT been investigated at all.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
That makes it much more troubling.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
I could easily excuse it if the person were scared or had no choice.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

Ribgy is a Tim Pool style liberal in that he isn't.

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.
You just do not know what liberalism means.
All sides of protected political expression has to be heard.
Not just the sides you like.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.

No, it's not liberal to interfer with the peaceful transfer of power, breaking doors, windows, ransacking Congress, stealing and shitting in the Capitol. None of that is liberal.

Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.

The will of the people elected Biden. You guys had your chance in court and state houses and either election fraud wasn't brought up, it was laughed out of court or in some cases like the Texas AG they brought lawsuits that obviously wouldn't have standing.

You lost. You lost every round in every way. A liberal knows to value the will of the people even when they disagree with it.

The people trying to occupy congress were wrong.
No doubt about it.

You need to be more specific. Who was wrong?

The ones who invaded the senate chamber?
The ones rifling through the belongings of Congress members and others?
The ones breaking windows and doors?
The ones who tried but failed to break into the House chamber?
The ones stealing laptops and other materials?
The ones who spread feces around the capitol?
The ones who planted bombs?
The ones who were beating up cops?

Which ones?

But that does NOT mean their protest should be censored by police violence.
That fact they were wrong does not mean we don't have to tolerate them.

Maybe do that on the outside of the capitol where they are free to look like a bunch of assholes all they want.

We do.
We have to let them be heard.
THEN everyone can decide who was right.

Not in the capitol, acting like that. Outside.

And the occupation did not interfere with anything.
It was over in a few hours.

They had to be thrown out. They failed to find who they were looking for. Thank god.

If you do not defend the right of opposing views to be heard, then you are not a liberal.

You're an idiot. Nobody is opposing their rights to express themselves.

I'd really like an answer to the questions I started off with. I'd really like to know which one of those actions you consider free speech.

All those who occupied congress were wrong in their belief the election had been stolen from Trump.
(It was actually stolen from Bernie Sanders, but that is not relevant.)

But YES they DID have the right to trash the congressional building.
That is what the building is intended for, so that everyone can express their political beliefs.

Almost all the actions listed that really happened, are protected political expression.
But some you listed did not happen.
No cops were injured and no bombs were planted.

The only crime you listed was the laptop thefts.
That is the only one that should be prosecuted.

Nothing I listed is protected speech.

The Capitol is not there to be trashed. It hasn't been attacked since 1814. Breaking down the door to anyone's office is a crime.

You're not a liberal, you're an anarchist who doesn't want a functioning government if you're just fine with the capitol being ransacked anytime someone wants to send a message.

Without that government tool you don't get to implement many of those things you as a liberal pretend you want to do.

I'd almost be ready to put down some serious coin to watch you and bripat go at it.

Of course.

Or do you automatically label any muslim "expressing their politics" as jihadists?

This is why your early claims of being at civil rights protests are full of shit
Muslims overwhelmingly support jihad and all jihadists are muslim.

They prevented NOTHING.

they are protestors doing what real protestors are supposed to do--go after corrupt politicians instead of burning down cities and raping, robbing, and murdering people like the blm and antifa dem terrorists do.

True.
And the fact they were wrong about the election changes nothing, since they did what they believe.
Especially since they harmed no one and left.

Read the 1st Amendment.

The first amendment is ONLY a restriction on the federal government, and nothing more.
So it restricts the DC police and national guard.
It has no restriction on the unlimited and unlisted rights of individuals.

If you want to pretend that people can be heard without being violent, then clearly the only way to return this to a democratic republic is for everyone to get assault weapons and start shooting, because clearly congress is way out of line and doing illegal things.
For example, illegal foreign wars like Iraq, illegal domestic wars like the War on Drugs, illegal 3 strikes laws, illegal health care extortion, etc.

If you ask why 3 Strikes is illegal, read the 4th, 5th, and 6th amendments that guarantee a fair trial for what you actually did, by an impartial judge, not the legislature or prosecutor as 3 strikes makes happen.

I can't agree with you.. We are a nation of laws. Riots and violence are not our way. The people that stormed the Capitol are trashing our Constitutional Republic.. The minority doesn't get to control us with violence. Neither do the uneducated.. Our system doesn't work without a literate citizenry and a free press.

Of course.

This is why your early claims of being at civil rights protests are full of shit
No, they don't......

Especially the American citizens who are muslims in this country....

But keep showing us how much of xenophobic bigot you are....

They prevented NOTHING.

How old are you? I don't mean that as an insult but what is your age?

Of course.

YOU MORON.. Muslims don't support jihad. Crazy radicals are misfits and they kill Muslims. Radical Islam recruits the gutter people to violence on social media.. just like Trump has done.

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
2. If it was clean kill, then why haven't we heard who did it?
3. Name rank and badge number, or was it some other?
4. Her death should really be pissing off the Veterans.
5. They want answers, I want answers.
6. The world wants answers.
7. Who fired that bullet???
8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
It apparently has NOT been investigated at all.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
That makes it much more troubling.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
I could easily excuse it if the person were scared or had no choice.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

Ribgy is a Tim Pool style liberal in that he isn't.

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.
You just do not know what liberalism means.
All sides of protected political expression has to be heard.
Not just the sides you like.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.

No, it's not liberal to interfer with the peaceful transfer of power, breaking doors, windows, ransacking Congress, stealing and shitting in the Capitol. None of that is liberal.

Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.

The will of the people elected Biden. You guys had your chance in court and state houses and either election fraud wasn't brought up, it was laughed out of court or in some cases like the Texas AG they brought lawsuits that obviously wouldn't have standing.

You lost. You lost every round in every way. A liberal knows to value the will of the people even when they disagree with it.

The people trying to occupy congress were wrong.
No doubt about it.

You need to be more specific. Who was wrong?

The ones who invaded the senate chamber?
The ones rifling through the belongings of Congress members and others?
The ones breaking windows and doors?
The ones who tried but failed to break into the House chamber?
The ones stealing laptops and other materials?
The ones who spread feces around the capitol?
The ones who planted bombs?
The ones who were beating up cops?

Which ones?

But that does NOT mean their protest should be censored by police violence.
That fact they were wrong does not mean we don't have to tolerate them.

Maybe do that on the outside of the capitol where they are free to look like a bunch of assholes all they want.

We do.
We have to let them be heard.
THEN everyone can decide who was right.

Not in the capitol, acting like that. Outside.

And the occupation did not interfere with anything.
It was over in a few hours.

They had to be thrown out. They failed to find who they were looking for. Thank god.

If you do not defend the right of opposing views to be heard, then you are not a liberal.

You're an idiot. Nobody is opposing their rights to express themselves.

I'd really like an answer to the questions I started off with. I'd really like to know which one of those actions you consider free speech.

All those who occupied congress were wrong in their belief the election had been stolen from Trump.
(It was actually stolen from Bernie Sanders, but that is not relevant.)

But YES they DID have the right to trash the congressional building.
That is what the building is intended for, so that everyone can express their political beliefs.

Almost all the actions listed that really happened, are protected political expression.
But some you listed did not happen.
No cops were injured and no bombs were planted.

The only crime you listed was the laptop thefts.
That is the only one that should be prosecuted.

Nothing I listed is protected speech.

The Capitol is not there to be trashed. It hasn't been attacked since 1814. Breaking down the door to anyone's office is a crime.

You're not a liberal, you're an anarchist who doesn't want a functioning government if you're just fine with the capitol being ransacked anytime someone wants to send a message.

Without that government tool you don't get to implement many of those things you as a liberal pretend you want to do.

Yes it is almost all protected political expression.
And clearly Congress greatly deserved to be trashed for a VERY long time.
The Spanish American War for example.
WWI, the Korean War, Vietnam, civil rights, federal gun laws, unfair tax laws, lack of health care, ridiculous student tuition, foreign aid to countries wealthier than we are, like Israel, the War on Drugs, 3 strikes laws, the invasion of Iraq, etc.
Congress is totally undefendable.
They clearly are felons under US and international law.
They are lying, stealing, and murdering.

And YES, any REAL liberal would defend the right to trash a public building in order to send a political message.
Anyone who would not, is a fascist who wants to prevent democracy with censorship.

Occupying congress for a day prevent nothing from being implemented.
That is obviously a totally false claim.

Of course.

The word "jihad" means doing the right thing. It means being motivated to do good.

They prevented NOTHING.

How old are you? I don't mean that as an insult but what is your age?

Since I was with the Freedom Riders in the 60's, you should be able to figure that out without invading my privacy. If you are still unsure, as a question only someone then would know?

Of course.
In fact, it is NOT delaying at least a day that would be illegal.

They tried.. Trump spent 8 weeks telling his radical nincompoops that the election was fraudulent and could be overturned if Pence stopped the EC verification.. They said their mission was to stop the EC. Trump put Pence's life in danger with his lies and incitement.

Forum List

Back