*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

Trump is using these morons to take revenge on the country because he 's a loser.
No joke.
Bet that response makes you feel good.

I am happy for you.

Its just the reality of Trump's long history .. Every time he has failed or wrecked a business he vows revenge on the people who didn't bail him out.. He's a sick dude and he can't help it.. His father was a sadistic sociopath.

Why did the capital police move away from the doors to begin with? Their body language looks very relaxed for being in such a dangerous situation. They are not yelling at the rioters telling them to get back and even when the woman is shot they still seem oddly calm.
Being calm in the face of danger sounds like they were well-trained.

What was the danger, no one in the crowd is trying to harm them, so why do they move away from the doors? The rioters were not physically trying to harm the guards in front of the door, so why did the guy who killed them woman view them as a physical threat? Why didn't he just let them come throw the doors? And for that matter why is he hiding in a doorway? If he thinks the rioters are a threat why isn't he telling the guards in front of the doors to remain in place? Sorry but the actions taken by the capital police not just in this video but in other videos show anything but them being "well-trained".

They beat one of the police officers with an aluminum baseball bat, took his weapon and were shouting, "kill him, kill him. Kill him with his own weapon".

Do you consider yourself a patriot?

You mean the guy who said he wan't their for TRUMP?

Why did the capital police move away from the doors to begin with? Their body language looks very relaxed for being in such a dangerous situation. They are not yelling at the rioters telling them to get back and even when the woman is shot they still seem oddly calm.

What was the danger, no one in the crowd is trying to harm them, so why do they move away from the doors? The rioters were not physically trying to harm the guards in front of the door, so why did the guy who killed them woman view them as a physical threat? Why didn't he just let them come throw the doors? And for that matter why is he hiding in a doorway? If he thinks the rioters are a threat why isn't he telling the guards in front of the doors to remain in place? Sorry but the actions taken by the capital police not just in this video but in other videos show anything but them being "well-trained".

They beat one of the police officers with an aluminum baseball bat, took his weapon and were shouting, "kill him, kill him. Kill him with his own weapon".

You mean the guy who said he wan't their for TRUMP?

This is what he said:
Asked why he was there, Jackson replied, "Fighting for America. We've been taken over by globalists, by the Chinese. Fighting for America. I'm not here for Trump. I'm here for America."

You mean the guy who said he wasn't there for TRUMP?

Think it thru, Kitty..

Donald Trump Is Completely Obsessed With Revenge – Mother ...
Mother Jones Magazine › politics › 2016 › 10 › donald-trump-obsesse
Oct 19, 2016 · Revenge—it’s a big part of Trump’s life. Following the first presidential debate, he spent days of valuable campaign time (and hours of valuable …

The only thing that’d make me happier about this situation is if Trump’s cultists start to come back to reality.
So half the electorate are cultists.

Curious...the ones that needed a "scream in the streets" day.....were they cultists?

How about the ones that wear vagina hats?

Are they cultists?

Or just thosee that you disagree with are cultists.

Curious....your answer?

The only thing that’d make me happier about this situation is if Trump’s cultists start to come back to reality.

Curious...the ones that needed a "scream in the streets" day.....were they cultists?

Are they cultists?

Curious....your answer?
The cultists are the ones who have become disconnected from reality. I doubt that’s half the electorate.

Are they cultists?

Curious....your answer?
The cultists are the ones who have become disconnected from reality. I doubt that’s half the electorate.
And the ones that needed a "scream in the street" day....they were not disconnected from reality?
Just curious about your honesty,

Are they cultists?

Curious....your answer?
I assume you saw Secretary Clinton as disconnected from reality when she continually claimed the election was stolen from her.

And I assume you saw the news media as disconnected from reality when they pushed the Russian Collusion thing?

I assume Adam Schiff was disconnected from reality when he said he had an abundance of evidence of Trump/Russian collusion....something Mueller could not find.

That being Said...and I mean this.....

Schiff should be brought up on charges for having proof of Russian/Trump collusion but refused to give it to the Mueller tam which means he was obstructing justice!

Are they cultists?

Curious....your answer?

All Republicans are not Trump cultists.. But, Oathkeepers, Proud Boys, 3%er militia and some Evangelicals don't care about our Constitutional Republic.. They aren't very smart either so they are vulnerable to Trump.

Are they cultists?

Curious....your answer?
I assume you saw Secretary Clinton as disconnected from reality when she continually claimed the election was stolen from her.

And I assume you saw the news media as disconnected from reality when they pushed the Russian Collusion thing?

I assume Adam Schiff was disconnected from reality when he said he had an abundance of evidence of Trump/Russian collusion....something Mueller could not find.

Schiff should be brought up on charges for having proof of Russian/Trump collusion but refused to give it to the Mueller tam which means he was obstructing justice!

Hillary conceded the election within 24 hours..

Trump is just out for vengeance.

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
She was stationed at Eielson Air Force Base near the City of North Pole, Alaska.

There's a University nearby: UAF Home | University of Alaska Fairbanks

Commissioned and Non-Commissioned Officer ranks of military careerists on base are stacked with local frat boys who have deep ties to city hall, local landowners, the Democrat Party, small-town RINOs, Investigative Journalism and News in the Public Interest, other pro-police organizations, and a tourism and hospitality industry that caters avidly to patrons of prostitutes.

Are they cultists?

Curious....your answer?

Being disconnected from reality would be failing to acknowledge that Russia intervened in the election to benefit Trump.

Clinton’s campaign and the DNC were victims of illegal activities to harm them. They have every right to say so.

What do the Trump cultists have to say about that

Are they cultists?

Curious....your answer?

Trump's amateurs kept calling the Russian Embassy.. That will always bring you to the attention of the FBI.. Its been standard practice all over the world for over 60 years. We have always monitored communication in and out of the Embassies back to before the Cold War.

Trump and his people are just stupid.

She was stationed at Eielson Air Force Base near the City of North Pole, Alaska.

Commissioned and Non-Commissioned Officer ranks of military careerists on base are stacked with local frat boys who have deep ties to city hall, local landowners, the Democrat Party, small-town RINOs, Investigative Journalism and News in the Public Interest, other pro-police organizations, and a tourism and hospitality industry that caters avidly to patrons of prostitutes.
chesswarsnow

She was in security.. Like an MP..

Are they cultists?

Curious....your answer?

Being disconnected from reality would be failing to acknowledge that Russia intervened in the election to benefit Trump.

Clinton’s campaign and the DNC were victims of illegal activities to harm them. They have every right to say so.

What do the Trump cultists have to say about that
Oh.

I see.

Thank you for that clarification.

chesswarsnow

She was in security.. Like an MP..
Wrong.

Security and MP are two completely different situations with the only comparison being both have the authority to detain.

The fact that you said "like an MP" makes it quite clear that you have no idea what you are talking about.

None.

Forum List

Back