WHO recommends that dentistry be suspended

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
No more exams, no more dental cleanings, until the end of Corona even if its 40 years.

The World Health Organization feels that dentist can make money doing video visits with their patients and use that time to nag them to brush and floss.

I got my teeth cleaned a few days ago. So far, so good. While I was waiting in the small lobby, there was another patient sitting there, just holding a mask but not wearing it. I asked him to put it on and he did.

No more exams, no more dental cleanings, until the end of Corona even if its 40 years.

The World Health Organization feels that dentist can make money doing video visits with their patients and use that time to nag them to brush and floss.

THERE IS A GOD IN HEAVEN

I got my teeth cleaned a few days ago. So far, so good. While I was waiting in the small lobby, there was another patient sitting there, just holding a mask but not wearing it. I asked him to put it on and he did.
so did I

Had all my teeth pulled during the lock down. 2 visits. I am fine they limited it to one other person in lobby by appointment arrangements.

I held off for two months past my normal appointment before I could get in for a routine exam and cleaning.

You don’t need a dentist to clean your teeth. Just Waterpik with a little added hydrogen peroxide every day, brush and floss.

Using a dentist or hygienist to clean your clean your teeth, exposes you to an enormous amount of bacteria. Maybe COVID has a silver lining.

1597489237025.jpeg

https://www.amazon.com/Uninformed-C...cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&tag=ff0d01-20

Forum List

Back