Who is your guess for the Jets replacement QB now that Rodgers is out for the season?

They could try and trade for Trey Lance. Cowboys currently have 3 QB's on roster. They'd let him go for more than they gave up for him, a 4th round pick I think.

Zach Wilson.
If he stinks it up for the next few weeks and their defense continues to play amazing... they will try and bring someone else in and make a decent run at it. If they feel they can win deep into the playoffs with another QB they won't stick with Zach if he can't produce.

Anyone decent is already under contract and starting....
Basically the Jets are screwed... Maybe they should call Johnny Football..... lol... Johnny Manziel...

Marcus Mariota is the best fit, he is on a new team somewhere, he is definitely not with Atlanta, who he walked away from with a few weeks left in the season. They need to trade for him, he is still mobile enough to be a good fit.

Marcus Mariota is the best fit, he is on a new team somewhere, he is definitely not with Atlanta, who he walked away from with a few weeks left in the season. They need to trade for him, he is still mobile enough to be a good fit.
Yes , I agree he would be a good fit ( and he has been in systems like the Jets

I'm going with Nick Foles. He came in and won a Super Bowl so I think that's who the Jets go after. What's your guess?
I know! In the last pre season Dallas game remember Dak was the offensive coordinator and they said the guy in the QB position was basically auditioning for other teams. The guy looked good. I say him.

except that he has never proven that he is a pro caliber QB. But its ok with me if the jets give him another try.

I'm going with Nick Foles. He came in and won a Super Bowl so I think that's who the Jets go after. What's your guess?
same here.thats who i was about to mention as well.

The Eagles won that superbowl because knowing how the history of the cheatriots illegally taping practices,they ran plays on practice that were totally different than what they ran in the game secretly running the plays they used in the game at a secret site that was unknown by them so for once in a superbowl,they did not know what the other teams plays were that were being run and they could not cheat.:abgg2q.jpg:

when they cant cheat,they cant win.

Last edited:
The Jets are a good team but their O-Line sucks... 4 sacks in 4 plays and a career ending injury to their new QB.... LOL
Who would want to drop back in that pocket?... not me....

Forum List

Back