Who is your guess for the Jets replacement QB now that Rodgers is out for the season?

same here.thats who i was about to mention as well.

The Eagles won that superbowl because knowing how the history of the cheatriots illegally taping practices,they ran plays on practice that were totally different than what they ran in the game secretly running the plays they used in the game at a secret site that was unknown by them so for once in a superbowl,they did not know what the other teams plays were that were being run and they could not cheat.:abgg2q.jpg:

when they cant cheat,they cant win.
I also think that the Eagles saw the Falcons from the year before. Atlanta took their foot off the pedal and doing that to Tom brady is not wise. Even so, the Eagles still slowed it down a little.

Brady is not coming back, he is liking retirement too much.
h
I also think that the Eagles saw the Falcons from the year before. Atlanta took their foot off the pedal and doing that to Tom brady is not wise. Even so, the Eagles still slowed it down a little.
that superbowl was the second most obviously rigged cheatriots superbowl sense when pete the cheat threw the game for them.USC players accused carrol of throwing games as well so he had a history there.

It was soooo obvious the head coach and matt ryan of the falcons threw that game. they stopped attacking as they did in the first half and went into major conservative mode letting the foot off the pedal. when i was in high school,if we were blowing a team out in the first half,our coach NEVER got conservative and stopped doing what was working so well for us in the first half and kept up the attack and these guys are suppose to be PROFESSIONAL coachs? Professional at throwing games.

Ryans on too many times would run backwards and take a sack instead of throwing it away as well. got to remember the coach of the falcons was the defensive coordinater for the seahawks,carrol taught him very well how to throw a game.

It was all pre planned all acripted for brady to have the biigest comeback ever in a superbowl to cement his legacy."GOODELL ALWAYS HAS HIS HEAD UP KRAFTS ASS.> all scripted and pre planned so brady could have his revenge game against goddell,

these games are as much a phony dog and pony show as elections are.

If there was a good QB available, he would already be on someone's roster. They're going to have to roll with Wilson.

They can find a backup somewhere and give him an opportunity if Wilson shits the bed again, which is certainly possible. But with how talented that roster is, they really just need Wilson to be decent and hold down the fort until Rodgers gets healthy for the playoffs. I don't think that's asking too much out of Wilson, but we'll see if he's up for it or if he has taken a step forward in his development.

This is a huge opportunity for Wilson and he needs to make the most out of it. He's not going to get a 3rd chance like this again.

Forum List

Back