Who is to really blame for Melania's speech...?

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Us. We've know and acknowledged for decades that our politicians and their families don't write their own speeches. Yet we'll give praise when a speech is successful, and give criticism when it isn't. We know without the slightest doubt that the speech we hear hasn't been written by the person giving the speech, and still we pretend it was. I get flack for saying I don't vote, but your average voter is quite possibly the most retarded human being on the planet.

Us. We've know and acknowledged for decades that our politicians and their families don't write their own speeches. Yet we'll give praise when a speech is successful, and give criticism when it isn't. We know without the slightest doubt that the speech we hear hasn't been written by the person giving the speech, and still we pretend it was. I get flack for saying I don't vote, but your average voter is quite possibly the most retarded human being on the planet.
True. This was a reminder of that. It's hard to hold on to, though. So the next time I'm impressed by ANYTHING a politician says, I'll remind myself to be impressed with the ghost writer of the speech instead.

her speech was 98% all her own (or her speech writers). As many have done in the past, she (or a speech writer) injected catch phrases and terms spoken by others in the past.

For example.....

"My word is my bond" has been used for over 200 years in political speeches.

The media is jumping all over it....wonder why they didn't when Obama did it....or when Biden did it.

True. This was a reminder of that. It's hard to hold on to, though. So the next time I'm impressed by ANYTHING a politician says, I'll remind myself to be impressed with the ghost writer of the speech instead.
Actually, most decide based on the presentation......

It is not what you say, but the passion you say it with.

Michelle Obama's of course. She planned the trap many years ago, sneaky devil..........

Melania Trump says she wrote convention speech with little help

Shortly before a storm of plagiarism accusations, Melania Trump told NBC News that she crafted most of her Republican National Convention speech with little assistance from campaign staff.

“I read once over it and that’s all, because I wrote it, and with as little help as possible,”

Snip

In a statement released overnight, Donald Trump’s senior communications advisor, Jason Miller, said that Melania Trump’s “team of writers took notes on her life’s inspirations, and in some instances included fragments that reflected her own thinking.”

So you tell me who's to blame. Melania who said she wrote it or the Team of Writers who say they wrote it?

Or the 3rd choice: Hillary Clinton? :badgrin:

Such trivial crap.One would have to say someone is very desperate to stoop so low as to claim such nonsense. I guess this is what we should come to learn to expect. She delivered a very strong compassionate speech, so what, who owns those words. Maybe its time to address the substance of what plagiarism is first before proceeding.

her speech was 98% all her own (or her speech writers). As many have done in the past, she (or a speech writer) injected catch phrases and terms spoken by others in the past.

For example.....

"My word is my bond" has been used for over 200 years in political speeches.

The media is jumping all over it....wonder why they didn't when Obama did it....or when Biden did it.

You bring up five words in that sentence, but almost the entire sentence was the same. "My family taught me values.... your word is your bond... you do what you say you are going to do." Tell me if that encompasses what both of them said.

Shortly before a storm of plagiarism accusations, Melania Trump told NBC News that she crafted most of her Republican National Convention speech with little assistance from campaign staff.

“I read once over it and that’s all, because I wrote it, and with as little help as possible,”

Snip

In a statement released overnight, Donald Trump’s senior communications advisor, Jason Miller, said that Melania Trump’s “team of writers took notes on her life’s inspirations, and in some instances included fragments that reflected her own thinking.”

So you tell me who's to blame. Melania who said she wrote it or the Team of Writers who say they wrote it?

Choice 4: it doesn't matter, and who gives a fuck? The only people that do are the liberal cheerleaders who never were going to vote for Trump no matter what he did. So, it affects nothing, other than giving people yet something else to be "outraged" over.

The Trump campaign is responsible of course. Trump is not hiring the best and brightest. Trump's loose mouth and lack of good staff has caused one screw up after another. The real fault lies with the candidate, who lacks both the political experience and knowledge to mount a successful campaign. In the primaries, Trump was mostly dealing with one or two campaign at a time but as the nominee he will be dealing with not just the national campaign but the campaign in 50 states all at the same time. That takes, organization, knowledge, and experience, none of which Trump has.

Snip

Choice 4: it doesn't matter, and who gives a fuck?

If it didnt matter would they blame it on Hillary?:asshole:

I'm not blaming Melania, or even her speech writers. We KNOW WITHOUT A FACT that our politicians NEVER write their own speeches. Yet when it's our side in the spotlight we pretend they had everything to do with it. This isn't a secret, you dummies. Our politicians haven't been writing their own speeches for a very long time, and none of them are even trying to hide it. It's not exactly a big Washington secret.

The Trump campaign of course. Trump is not hiring the best and brightest. Trump's loose mouth and lack of good staff has caused one screw up after another. The real fault lies with the candidate, who lacks both the political experience and knowledge to mount a successful campaign. In the primaries, Trump was mostly dealing one campaign at time but as the nominee he will be dealing with not just the national campaign but the campaign in 50 states all at the same time. That takes, organization, knowledge, and experience, none of which Trump has.
you mean CLinton's people telling her to say...

"I wanted to have only one device for 2 email addresses, so a personal server was necessary" is an example of a TALENTED staff?

Really?

The Trump campaign is responsible of course. Trump is not hiring the best and brightest. Trump's loose mouth and lack of good staff has caused one screw up after another. The real fault lies with the candidate, who lacks both the political experience and knowledge to mount a successful campaign. In the primaries, Trump was mostly dealing one campaign at a time but as the nominee he will be dealing with not just the national campaign but the campaign in 50 states all at the same time. That takes, organization, knowledge, and experience, none of which Trump has.
Yes....I can tell you are one with your finger on the pulse of the Trump campaign so you know this for sure.

Got it.

There are many in the media who present themselves as (insert politician's) speechwriter, and still partisan hacks won't acknowledge these people exist. Their demi-god of a candidate was responsible for every word they said. Your average retarded voter has made our political process a joke. Own what you created, and quit blaming everyone else.

The far right whinos are on the whine and pine circuit today.

OK, let's see what more damage can be done today. At least the kids aren't talking.

What?

I blame Michele Obama for using words she knew Melania was going to use

Melania said SHE wrote it.

Melania Trump Said She Wrote Controversial RNC Speech Herself

It was a clever trick by the campaign so MSM douchebags would be forced to show images of the planet of the apes Michelle (the future if we are not careful) with when America was great Melania (the future if we make America great again)! Just to remind people the direction we were going and where we can back to! :p

Forum List

Back