Who is refusing the vaccine? Not Republicans

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

As I thought, more lies from the left wing loons in the media

In a study published this week, KFF reported, "The percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (48%) was roughly 1.3 times higher than the rate for Black people (36%) and 1.2 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (41%) as of July 19, 2021."

In a separate study published late last month, KFF noted that younger adults, those age 18-29, were among the least vaccinated subgroups with just 55% reportedly receiving at least one dose.

Part of the reason for some confusion and exaggeration of the political vaccination divide could be that the Republican states with lowest vaccination rates — such as Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia — also happen to be states with large minority populations.

Not to worry democrats, the mainstream media will never report it, thus the majority of American will never know it

Your secret is safe here.

If your figures are true that means 52% of whites are unvaxxed as apposed to 64% of Blacks and 59% of Hispanics.

Since there are way more whites then that means way more whites are unvaxxed. Everyone already knows more white people are unvaxxed than any other race and its not even close.
Goodness gracious, someone from our public education system

Anyone else want to school him on math?

I forgot, math is racist

Never mind

If your figures are true that means 52% of whites are unvaxxed as apposed to 64% of Blacks and 59% of Hispanics.

Since there are way more whites then that means way more whites are unvaxxed. Everyone already knows more white people are unvaxxed than any other race and its not even close.
By this logic, it means way more whites are VACCINATED, than anybody else. So if you're in a room with white people, perhaps you need not worry about Covid. :biggrin:

By this logic, it means way more whites are VACCINATED, than anybody else. So if you're in a room with white people, perhaps you need not worry about Covid. :biggrin:
No please, math is racist

Using it only shows your racism.

In a study published this week, KFF reported, "The percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (48%) was roughly 1.3 times higher than the rate for Black people (36%) and 1.2 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (41%) as of July 19, 2021."

In a separate study published late last month, KFF noted that younger adults, those age 18-29, were among the least vaccinated subgroups with just 55% reportedly receiving at least one dose.

Part of the reason for some confusion and exaggeration of the political vaccination divide could be that the Republican states with lowest vaccination rates — such as Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia — also happen to be states with large minority populations.

Not to worry democrats, the mainstream media will never report it, thus the majority of American will never know it

Meanwhile back in reality, the states leading the planet in new covid cases are the states where Mara-Lard-Ass got the highest number of votes.

1627082673101.png

Maybe a chiropractor could help you with that.
BAWHAHAHAHAHA

So now blacks and Hispanics can't be Republicans, now we see how you look at the minorities.

I am Republican and they will have to shoot me to get any of those f*cking "vaccines" into me and I will shoot any dumb son of a bitch who tries to force it on me. I hope every liberal listens to Biden and trots right out and gets their jabs ... 'cause every one of the dumb bastards will be dead within thee years or wish they were.

Lolololol

I am Republican and they will have to shoot me to get any of those f*cking "vaccines" into me and I will shoot any dumb son of a bitch who tries to force it on me. I hope every liberal listens to Biden and trots right out and gets their jabs ... 'cause every one of the dumb bastards will be dead within thee years or wish they were.
That was about the longest I wanted to live anyway. If you are wrong you must kill me..

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

^ Doesn't believe in "My body, my choice."

Go figure...

Forum List

Back