Who is refusing the vaccine? Not Republicans

As I thought, more lies from the left wing loons in the media

In a study published this week, KFF reported, "The percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (48%) was roughly 1.3 times higher than the rate for Black people (36%) and 1.2 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (41%) as of July 19, 2021."

In a separate study published late last month, KFF noted that younger adults, those age 18-29, were among the least vaccinated subgroups with just 55% reportedly receiving at least one dose.

Part of the reason for some confusion and exaggeration of the political vaccination divide could be that the Republican states with lowest vaccination rates — such as Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia — also happen to be states with large minority populations.

Not to worry democrats, the mainstream media will never report it, thus the majority of American will never know it

Your secret is safe here.

The Blaze. Seriously? God, do you people ever go to reliable sources, or fact check or do research?
Just suck up to radicalized right wing media cockroach droppings.

I am Republican and they will have to shoot me to get any of those f*cking "vaccines" into me and I will shoot any dumb son of a bitch who tries to force it on me. I hope every liberal listens to Biden and trots right out and gets their jabs ... 'cause every one of the dumb bastards will be dead within thee years or wish they were.
If I were a healthy person, and I had a choice between a disease that has almost no chance to kill you or getting a first generation vaccine where people are getting sick with it anyway, I would say Hell No, I'm not taking some experimental drug.

Meanwhile back in reality, the states leading the planet in new covid cases are the states where Mara-Lard-Ass got the highest number of votes.
Nobody knows how many Covid cases there are. The numbers have long been inflated due to CARES Act $$$$$ going to the reporters + much of the reporting is BS, designed to concoct an issue to use against Republicans. (just like Jan 6)

Democrats grab onto anything that can be construed or fabricated into an issue against Republicans.

The Blaze. Seriously? God, do you people ever go to reliable sources, or fact check or do research?
Just suck up to radicalized right wing media cockroach droppings.
HA HA HA.. Never ceases to amaze the stuff we hear from liberals. Show one shred of evidence that the Blaze is not reliable.

And not from really UNreliable sources, like the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, PBS,

If I were a healthy person, and I had a choice between a disease that has almost no chance to kill you or getting a first generation vaccine where people are getting sick with it anyway, I would say Hell No, I'm not taking some experimental drug.

That is a stupid choice.

150+ million Americans got vaccine with very rare side effects reported - to still call it "experimental" is insane. It's well proven by now to strongly protect people from Covid-19 complicaitons and reduces your odds of getting seriously ill by around 95%.

If your figures are true that means 52% of whites are unvaxxed as apposed to 64% of Blacks and 59% of Hispanics.

Since there are way more whites then that means way more whites are unvaxxed. Everyone already knows more white people are unvaxxed than any other race and its not even close.

YOU COMPLETELY contradicted your intent. Hey dumbass, 90% of blacks vote for Demonicrats.

57% of whites voted for Trump. Ever do math, apply logic?

Nobody knows how many Covid cases there are. The numbers have long been inflated due to CARES Act $$$$$ going to the reporters + much of the reporting is BS, designed to concoct an issue to use against Republicans. (just like Jan 6)

Democrats grab onto anything that can be construed or fabricated into an issue against Republicans.

How convenient that the republicans are playing right into it by refusing to get vaccinated. Do you ever think before you post you sick fuck?

As I thought, more lies from the left wing loons in the media

In a study published this week, KFF reported, "The percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (48%) was roughly 1.3 times higher than the rate for Black people (36%) and 1.2 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (41%) as of July 19, 2021."

In a separate study published late last month, KFF noted that younger adults, those age 18-29, were among the least vaccinated subgroups with just 55% reportedly receiving at least one dose.

Part of the reason for some confusion and exaggeration of the political vaccination divide could be that the Republican states with lowest vaccination rates — such as Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia — also happen to be states with large minority populations.

Not to worry democrats, the mainstream media will never report it, thus the majority of American will never know it

Your secret is safe here.

Obviously, you are underestimating rhe number of black and hispanic Republicans.

Was there a political affiliation question in there?

White folks are the majority of both parties.

From your link

"Additionally, though Republicans were far less likely to have received the vaccine than Democrats, more Republicans (60%) than Independents (59%) had in fact already received the first dose."

Wait, what?

"Republicans were far less likely to have received the vaccine than Democrats,"

Nuff said.

On a thread claiming Republicans aren't opposed to getting the vaccine...we're inundated with

Yea...Republicans refusing to get the vaccine.

Even Republicans who admit that they HAVE gotten it are urging those that haven't...not to.

Oh....

Meanwhile back in reality, the states leading the planet in new covid cases are the states where Mara-Lard-Ass got the highest number of votes.
Take your reality a bit deeper.

53% of all blacks live in 11 states in the south and southwest. Your numbers get skewed without mentioning that.

That is a stupid choice.

150+ million Americans got vaccine with very rare side effects reported - to still call it "experimental" is insane. It's well proven by now to strongly protect people from Covid-19 complicaitons and reduces your odds of getting seriously ill by around 95%.
Especially considering that most serious side effects occur within the first two weeks.

I am Republican and they will have to shoot me to get any of those f*cking "vaccines" into me and I will shoot any dumb son of a bitch who tries to force it on me. I hope every liberal listens to Biden and trots right out and gets their jabs ... 'cause every one of the dumb bastards will be dead within thee years or wish they were.
and you might be wrong and could be dead yourself in 3 years...

Forum List

Back