Who is refusing the vaccine? Not Republicans

I thought several posters demanded no more vaccine threads and here they are posting more vaccine threads...

What would the narrative among the left had Trump been re-elected? They were already gearing up to deliver a shitstorm of negative tantrums about it while he was still in office.

There's not a chance in hell these kooks would have the same nasty attitude about the "vaccine" as they do today.

They'd still have a nasty attitude, but against it instead of for it and so sanctimoniously snotty about it.

I thought several posters demanded no more vaccine threads and here they are posting more vaccine threads...

Because they can.

Those that don't wish to read anymore of them have a simple remedy ... Don't click.

What would the narrative among the left had Trump been re-elected? They were already gearing up to deliver a shitstorm of negative tantrums about it while he was still in office.

There's not a chance in hell these kooks would have the same nasty attitude about the "vaccine" as they do today.

They'd still have a nasty attitude, but against it instead of for it and so sanctimoniously snotty about it.
I simply got the vaccine to help increase my bong ripping capabilities.

As I thought, more lies from the left wing loons in the media

In a study published this week, KFF reported, "The percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (48%) was roughly 1.3 times higher than the rate for Black people (36%) and 1.2 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (41%) as of July 19, 2021."

In a separate study published late last month, KFF noted that younger adults, those age 18-29, were among the least vaccinated subgroups with just 55% reportedly receiving at least one dose.

Part of the reason for some confusion and exaggeration of the political vaccination divide could be that the Republican states with lowest vaccination rates — such as Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia — also happen to be states with large minority populations.

Not to worry democrats, the mainstream media will never report it, thus the majority of American will never know it

Your secret is safe here.
Media has been reporting on vaccination hesitancy in minority populations all year. Not my fault you aren’t paying attention.

But you act like low vaccination rates in minorities is mutually exclusive with low vaccination rates in Republicans.

It’s not. Both can be true. Both are true.

Instead of turning everything into a political circus like you Democrat idiots always do, maybe just recognize the FACT that Blacks and Hispanics are THE MOST UNDER-VACCINATED populations in America. Then you might analyze WHY Blacks and Hispanics have so much vaccine hesitancy. But oh yeah, that would require THINKING. It is so much easier to just tun it into RED STATE BLUE STATE TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP nonsense. :spinner:

Media has been reporting on vaccination hesitancy in minority populations all year. Not my fault you aren’t paying attention.

But you act like low vaccination rates in minorities is mutually exclusive with low vaccination rates in Republicans.

It’s not. Both can be true. Both are true.

If true, why do you think that the minority population is so distrustful of Biden?

Is it his racist past like Kamala talked about during the Presidential race?

Or does it have to do with his ineptitude at leading?

As I thought, more lies from the left wing loons in the media

In a study published this week, KFF reported, "The percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (48%) was roughly 1.3 times higher than the rate for Black people (36%) and 1.2 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (41%) as of July 19, 2021."

In a separate study published late last month, KFF noted that younger adults, those age 18-29, were among the least vaccinated subgroups with just 55% reportedly receiving at least one dose.

Part of the reason for some confusion and exaggeration of the political vaccination divide could be that the Republican states with lowest vaccination rates — such as Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia — also happen to be states with large minority populations.

Not to worry democrats, the mainstream media will never report it, thus the majority of American will never know it

Your secret is safe here.
From your own link
1627084462145.png

This looks pretty conclusive..

Thanks for reminding us you lost again...

All Trump voters are Nazis.

Pass it on.
I note with a certain degree of amusement that some people are so limited in their intellectual capacity as to have taken this comment seriously rather than as the parody of DemocraTaliban hivemind thinking it is.

Since the OP decided to use KFF as source:

1627089698327.png

1627089835148.png

1627090116716.png

Forum List

Back