Who is planning on getting their young kids vaxxed now that FDA approves?

No, all of My kids are grown. My grandkids are all older than that too. But hey, that is up to the parents if they want them vaxxed. I don't get anything more than an opinion input. The final decision, as always, is with the parents.

No, all of My kids are grown. My grandkids are all older than that too. But hey, that is up to the parents if they want them vaxxed. I don't get anything more than an opinion input. The final decision, as always, is with the parents.
I totally agree, that's why I'm just asking the question and requesting a Yes/No answer.

I totally agree, that's why I'm just asking the question and requesting a Yes/No answer.
Yeah, I get it. I'm not too concerned. All My kids are intelligent, productive members of society. They earn their way and help pay for a dozen or so illegals with their taxes, so it's all good. :)

The consequences of that decision fall squarely upon the shoulders, and conscience, of those parents who do! There is absolutely no medical reason extant, for taking such a terrible risk with your children's lives, they are all but immune to any serious consequence from an infection, indeed they have a far greater chance of permanent injury, or death from the faux vaccines than they do from the virus the lying fascist democrats claim it protects them from!

The consequences of that decision fall squarely upon the shoulders, and conscience, of those parents who do! There is absolutely no medical reason extant, for taking such a terrible risk with your children's lives, they are all but immune to any serious consequence from an infection, indeed they have a far greater chance of permanent injury, or death from the faux vaccines than they do from the virus the lying fascist democrats claim it protects them from!

Save your faux outrage. The contention that the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease is a lie.

This is gonna be wild in a few years.

"Mom, I'm gonna go play at Ji.....'thump'

Absolutely NPCs...inject your little trophies.

Actually, if YOU got the vax....you have transferred your stupidity to your 'mini-me'...so double vax the little pricks!

"Daddy, I can't feel my legs...."

"That's the power of the vax surging through your veins son!"

My daughter is 36 and vaxxed, boosted, etc. She and my son in law are extremely cautious when it comes to Covid...
My oldest son will be 42 in October. The second son will be 40 in June. My oldest daughter (step-daughter) is 35, the next daughter 33, and My youngest son is 30 in December.

I have 8 grandkids ranging from 19 to 7. I couldn't really tell you what their vax status is, but I"m sure both My sons didn't get vaxxed, and the other three all had Covid. With the exception of the middle daughter, they all had mild to nearly non-existent symptoms.

The wife had it bad, but she rallied after a day or so. Still claims she can't taste anything but was excited that she could taste a raspberry the other day so its coming back.

Save your faux outrage. The contention that the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease is a lie.
for those under 55 and particularly children, it is the absolute truth. The young and the healthy have nothing to fear from Covid. Full stop. So, put away your faux outrage yourself.

My oldest son will be 42 in October. The second son will be 40 in June. My oldest daughter (step-daughter) is 35, the next daughter 33, and My youngest son is 30 in December.

I have 8 grandkids ranging from 19 to 7. I couldn't really tell you what their vax status is, but I"m sure both My sons didn't get vaxxed, and the other three all had Covid. With the exception of the middle daughter, they all had mild to nearly non-existent symptoms.

The wife had it bad, but she rallied after a day or so. Still claims she can't taste anything but was excited that she could taste a raspberry the other day so its coming back.

I've had it twice.

The first time was before the vaccine. I didn't know it was possible to feel that sick and not die.

The second time I had a sniffle.

My brother, who's vaxxed (he had to for his job), has had it twice, with the same symptoms as mine both times.

Neither of us ever lost our sense of smell or taste...

Let's see- take an experimental gene therapy for a coronavirus, a class of virus that has never had a successful vaccine before, with no safety profile, where the vax companies own papers show they are dangerous, proven more deadly than all other vaccines combined in a fraction of the time & rolled out with no control group other than those of us who said "NO F*in" WAY"?

Or a flu-like illness that mostly affects the elderly & unhealthy?

And I notice it's no longer "it isn't dangerous at all", now it's just not as dangerous as a flu. You have no idea of what you speak.

Gates noted that early in the pandemic, “We didn’t really understand the fatality rate, you know, we didn’t understand that it’s a fairly low fatality rate and that it’s a disease mainly the elderly, kind of like flu is, although a bit different than that.”

Warning to those who choose to not have their children vaccinated: If your child gets very sick and suffers permanent harming consequences, or even dies of Covid, you will look back on your reason for refusing the vaccination.

Just make sure that your reason was considered wisely and not for political reasons. You'll have the rest of your life to consider your choice.

Behold an idiot at work, look at what the idiot has stated, absent any substantive data supporting his idiocy, which is not the least bit surprising as there is none, no such data exists that even approaches justifying his imbecilic statement!

Hey moron, did you even take time to read the little linky I posted??? :fu:

Warning to those who choose to not have their children vaccinated: If your child gets very sick and suffers permanent harming consequences, or even dies of Covid, you will look back on your reason for refusing the vaccination.

Just make sure that your reason was considered wisely and not for political reasons. You'll have the rest of your life to consider your choice.
The data is in dumb ass, the virus is far less dangerous to children than the faux vaccine, far less so! Now run along and get that Biden Booster, and don't forget to lick at his fungal encrusted toes after you do so! :banana:

The sad thing is that politicians can appoint a CDC committee that doesn't have a clue to promote a political agenda. If your kid dies suddenly or has some exotic effect from the vaccine nobody will ever know.

The data is in dumb ass, the virus is far less dangerous to children than the faux vaccine, far less so! Now run along and get that Biden Booster, and don't forget to lick at his fungal encrusted toes after you do so!
I’m not surprised that children with Covid are in less danger AFTER the vaccine. That’s what it’s supposed to do. It still doesn’t amount to there being a great danger to the overwhelming majority FROM the vaccine.

Are any of you with young kids 1 to 12 years old getting them vaxxed? Just a 'Yes' or 'No' will do.

My kids are grown adults, but not married and no kids of their own yet. I am praying that not many very young children get the vaccines. These look really dangerous for babies and young children.

Forum List

Back