I feel like my Demise is not far off

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Can barely F walk right now
I am not going to post anymore about my mental problems or my Dick

My back is F and I cannot even do the one thing I f love.
I just wanted to do this grappling class only 2 hours a week and now it looks impossible

I did all the PT and nothing. The docs say that surgery wont help

I am going to try Motrin and I dont want any narcatics

Life is just not fair at all . Not fair

I curled up into a giant ball again last night and this mouring in tears

I even say that Bully jerk a few days ago

I curled up into a giant ball again last night and this mouring in tears

I even say that Bully jerk a few days ago
maybe you'll get mad at me but I have to say what I feel led to say

if it were me, I would think of Jesus and how much He suffered on the cross to wipe away the sins of others. You can offer up your sufferings for the sake of others also. .. to get them to repent or you can just offer up your sins to God for whatever purpose He thinks best..

I feel for you... I have had a few big pains and problems also...

I just wanted to do this grappling class only 2 hours a week and now it looks impossible

Alternate Advil and Tylenol every 4 hrs. A prescription size dose. I believe Advil is 800 mg and Tylenol 1000 mg. Take those doses for a few days. They work better than narcotics. Bet that will help. Try to keep moving slowly and gingerly

Did you go to a good doctor? You need a very good diagnostician in Family Practice to figure out what's wrong with you and get some antibiotics or allergy relief, or both.
Infections can be diagnosed with a simple blood test. If not treated what you described as barely being able to walk fits the need to get good medical help and do what they tell you to do without fail and as long as it takes to get you feeling good again, and you will feel good when your malady is detected by way of a blood test. You do not have to keep hurting, feeling run down. Your loved ones and even your friends will rejoice when you get to feeling better. Me, too.

i recommend the rosary (for all those who can't do much.. confined to bed, etc)

but then I recommend it for everyone else also. It changed my life. It is what made me a Christian (not just subjectively)... The Catholic Church was what kept me one... esp the SSPX which I was late in finding.. but better late than never

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
maybe you'll get mad at me but I have to say what I feel led to say

if it were me, I would think of Jesus and how much He suffered on the cross to wipe away the sins of others. You can offer up your sufferings for the sake of others also. .. to get them to repent or you can just offer up your sins to God for whatever purpose He thinks best..

I feel for you... I have had a few big pains and problems also...
Well he is Jewish first of all...lololol

Life is anything but pleasant with chronic pain.

Quasar44 have you seen a Chiropractor? If not, why?

I'm sorry for you dude. Quasar44 Don't stop looking for doctors or someone who can help you. Pray about that. ASk God to direct you to someone who can give you relief. Stop taking their word for it and start researching on your own. You're not their family member...what do they care about your pain. Don't give up, keep looking, pray. Get into the scriptures, especially the healing scriptures and study.

Did you go to a good doctor? You need a very good diagnostician in Family Practice to figure out what's wrong with you and get some antibiotics or allergy relief, or both.
Infections can be diagnosed with a simple blood test. If not treated what you described as barely being able to walk fits the need to get good medical help and do what they tell you to do without fail and as long as it takes to get you feeling good again, and you will feel good when your malady is detected by way of a blood test. You do not have to keep hurting, feeling run down. Your loved ones and even your friends will rejoice when you get to feeling better. Me, too.
A simple blood composite test tells so much with little effort. At least yrly. What they can tell by looking at the red stuff is amazing

I don't care what he is. The rosary works for anyone... Well, actually, I don't know that with 100% certainty .. never been Jewish

but it does amazing things for some of us... I feel sorry for those who don't pray it
I'm not saying anything about prayer...lolol.......Jews aren't in to Jesus....lololol

Prayer and hope are key to surviving intact

Forum List

Back