Who is better to rebuild US economy, Trump or Biden? (poll)

Which presidential candidate will be better to get the US economy back to "normal"?

• "It's the economy stupid", vote Trump

Votes: 41 83.7%
  • We need tax revenue, and "only little people pay taxes" unless you vote for Biden

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
How weird. A lot of Republicans supported the lock down restrictions
When it looked like our hospitals would be totally overrun as the were in Italy and Spain I reluctantly supported the lockdown

but that danger passed yet liberals refused to return to work

That's a lie.

Reopening strategies vary according to where in the country you are.

I enjoy watching you lie to yourself. The best part is you know you're lying to yourself and don't care. Hilarious.

Refute this then if you think it's a lie:

You lied to yourself by ignoring the original topic.
Lol, look out guys! He's backing up!

Biden rescued our economy from the Great Bush Recession, he can rescue us from the Great Trump Depression
George W Bush was still president at the time of what you call the "Great Bush Recession", however, Congress holds the pursestrings, and beginning in January 2007 Democrats had control of both houses of Congress. The Democrat Congress was responsible for the recession!

When it looked like our hospitals would be totally overrun as the were in Italy and Spain I reluctantly supported the lockdown

That's a lie.

I enjoy watching you lie to yourself. The best part is you know you're lying to yourself and don't care. Hilarious.

Shhhhhh...the adults are talking.

Will Biden be under pressure to undo some of the environmental damage the tRump *administration* has caused? Of course, but those things are not really economically damaging. That's just what tRump told you.

People are saying there could be a "Second Wave" of the virus this winter. I believe Biden would do worse IF he becomes POTUS. He has a hard time thinking where he is at times. I am sure he will even forget there is even a crisis going on (on his watch).

JoeBiden-1.jpg

That's a lie.

Shhhhhh...the adults are talking.
And now he makes a weak attempt at insulting me for pointing out.

Will Biden be under pressure to undo some of the environmental damage the tRump *administration* has caused? Of course, but those things are not really economically damaging. That's just what tRump told you.

People are saying there could be a "Second Wave" of the virus this winter. I believe Biden would do worse IF he becomes POTUS. He has a hard time thinking where he is at times. I am sure he will even forget there is even a crisis going on (on his watch).

View attachment 340943
That's fake news.

There's nothing wrong with Biden.

If COVID-19 returns in the fall/winter the US economy will take another hit.
Which party, and which candidate would voters rather have in-charge to get the US back up to "normal" the fastest?

One poll favors Trump over Biden.

Is the economy and jobs the #1 issue in 2020, or will other issues be more important to voters?
Your poll is not exactly asking honestly, but the answer is Joe Biden.

However, if the poll asked who was better for the economy at this point, SpongeBob or tRump, the answer stil wouldn't be tRump.
We know Trump's economic policies.
We know what Biden says his economic policies will be:
copied from post #65
"I don’t see how Biden can get the economy back. His masters will mandate that he put egregious environmental and energy policies which will delay recovery. Further, in the name of “taxing the wealthy”, his tax policies will assuredly end up with the Middle Class taking home less of their pay; and, corporations will get hit with higher taxes and increased regulations that will leave them little incentive to expand and add headcount"
Nationalize utilities, electric bills will skyrocket
The "Green New Deal"?
Close XL & Keystone pipelines?? (I don't see how the president can close a working pipeline??)
tRumps "economic policy" is a series of twitter rants and I'll considered trade wars.

And Joe is almost infinitely better suited to restoring trade with other nations. Diplomacy, ya know.
Oh........you want Biden in so we can be China's bitch again...........go eat a bat.

Biden rescued our economy from the Great Bush Recession, he can rescue us from the Great Trump Depression
George W Bush was still president at the time of what you call the "Great Bush Recession", however, Congress holds the pursestrings, and beginning in January 2007 Democrats had control of both houses of Congress. The Democrat Congress was responsible for the recession!
Lol, no. Every republican president causes a recession. They have for decades.

And they always try to blame it on someone else.

Which party, and which candidate would voters rather have in-charge to get the US back up to "normal" the fastest?

Is the economy and jobs the #1 issue in 2020, or will other issues be more important to voters?

However, if the poll asked who was better for the economy at this point, SpongeBob or tRump, the answer stil wouldn't be tRump.
copied from post #65
"I don’t see how Biden can get the economy back. His masters will mandate that he put egregious environmental and energy policies which will delay recovery. Further, in the name of “taxing the wealthy”, his tax policies will assuredly end up with the Middle Class taking home less of their pay; and, corporations will get hit with higher taxes and increased regulations that will leave them little incentive to expand and add headcount"
The "Green New Deal"?
Close XL & Keystone pipelines?? (I don't see how the president can close a working pipeline??)
tRumps "economic policy" is a series of twitter rants and I'll considered trade wars.

And Joe is almost infinitely better suited to restoring trade with other nations. Diplomacy, ya know.
Oh........you want Biden in so we can be China's bitch again...........go eat a bat.
That a buncha made up bullshit and you know it.

copied from post #65
The "Green New Deal"?

The problem with restoring our past trade and military alliances is our allies can no longer trust us. We are an unstable democracy and we can’t assure them we will not elect another Republican

Lol, no. Every republican president causes a recession. They have for decades.

And they always try to blame it on someone else.
Republicans try to point out that most of these recessions you just mentioned were actually caused by Democrat-controlled Congress. At the risk of repeating myself, I point out that Congress controls the purse strings.

copied from post #65
The "Green New Deal"?

The problem with restoring our past trade and military alliances is our allies can no longer trust us. We are an unstable democracy and we can’t assure them we will not elect another Republican
That's why we need to get those re-education camps fired up.

When it looked like our hospitals would be totally overrun as they were in Italy and Spain I reluctantly supported the lockdown

You mean when you were led to believe our hospitals would be totally overrun...right? That was the lie that they used to shut down the entire economy.

Forum List

Back