Who is better to rebuild US economy, Trump or Biden? (poll)

Which presidential candidate will be better to get the US economy back to "normal"?

• "It's the economy stupid", vote Trump

Votes: 41 83.7%
  • We need tax revenue, and "only little people pay taxes" unless you vote for Biden

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
Biden rescued our economy from the Great Bush Recession, he can rescue us from the Great Trump Depression
Damn here I thought the left was always giving 44 the credit for that. Now we find out he was just dementia Bidens puppet.
44 ?
He was just a Community Organizer
Your right he was never worth anything at playing president.
Did you know he was really a Muslim born in Kenya?
No, but since he wasn't making any real decisions that means it was dementia Biden that was making the policy call when it came to firing that prosecutor in the Ukraine. A definite quid pro quo.

Biden rescued our economy from the Great Bush Recession, he can rescue us from the Great Trump Depression

by doing what? Obama was telling us we weren’t anything special & forcing citizens to buy insurance. Trump came along, got rid of useless regulations & the economy took off.
Trump brought us a Depression

The Chinese Communist Party did that by unleashing this virus. So the question remains, what did Biden do with regards to the Bush downturn. Name me a specific act he did.

Who is better to rebuild the US economy?

1. Biden

2. Trump

Personally, I vote for...

3. Someone who combines SOME attributes of BOTH men - and the parties they represent

---------------------------------

Trump attributes to be preserved:
-------------------------------------

I want someone who will restore our manufacturing base and eliminating our dependence upon China

I want someone who will dramatically reduce Illegal Immigration in order to restore several Trades to a Living Wage status.

------------------------------------
Biden attributes to be preserved:
------------------------------------

I want someone not afraid to use Federal power to force an economic issue using temporary powers if-and-when necessary

I want someone who will not pull the plug on social services programming until there is no longer a substantive need for it

=====================

1. Trump is using tariffs, Biden is in China's pocket
2. WTF is "social services programming"? (I want SS & Medicare "fixed", is that what you're saying?)

Who's in who's pocket?

Trump and his daughter Ivanka still have most of their manufacturing done in China.

Ties & dresses? Who cares? Trump's 'Made in the USA' Spin
"Trump is correct that most clothing sold in the U.S. is made overseas. According to the American Apparel & Footwear Association, 97 percent of apparel and 98 percent of shoes sold in the U.S. are made overseas. "

If you look at the most important items, items that need to be made in the USA, congress got a good lesson from COVID-19.
High tech manufacturing, defense manufacturing, pharmaceutical development & manufacturing, intellectual property (theft), name more items.......

The Bidens are in China's pocket. Not making ties for sale, making $billions....
"For almost six years, the firm connected to Hunter Biden in China has moved more than $2.5 billion into various automotive, technology, energy, and mining endeavors.
Analysts point to the plethora of “ethical challenges” of Hunter doing such deals in China while his father was in the White House."

...2. WTF is "social services programming"?...
If you have to ask the question you will not understand the answer.
Probably true, I'm more of a driven front-line supervisor type than a "social services" proponent.
We do have higher priorities than social services programming, although the "social safety net" does need to exist.
IMHO saving Medicare and Social Security are a higher priority, social services programming is a state function.

Social service program includes:
a. adult or child day care;
b. adult or child protective services, foster care, or adoption, including programs relating to domestic violence;
c. services for adults or children with special needs or disabilities;
d. job training and related services, and employment services;
e. transportation services;
f. food or meal preparation or delivery services relating to soup kitchens or food banks;
g. alcohol and other drug abuse prevention and treatment;
h. health support services;
i. literacy and educational services, including adult education services;
j. crime prevention services and assistance to the victims and family members of criminal offenders; and
k. services for housing assistance as provided under local, state, and federal law. [KRS § 12.500].

by doing what? Obama was telling us we weren’t anything special & forcing citizens to buy insurance. Trump came along, got rid of useless regulations & the economy took off.
When did a depression happen? I missed that?!

It didn't, he's lying again

Lies are all the democrats have against Trump. Voters are not stupid.

Every once awhile I take Rightdingaling off ignore to slap him around a little.

Only when I'm bored.

Whether you are ready to admit it or not
This is a Depression
20 percent unemployment
GDP at NEGATIVE 20 and falling
Global implications

You don’t have to be SmellyIrishAss to realize the obvious

I have confidence that Trump will do things a bit differently than he was doing when the pandemic outbreak started. So, I am sticking with Trump.

And, the economy isn't stupid...the Democrats are the ones who crashed it, with their long-standing, and outstanding lockdown restrictions. Just to keep people at homes and crash small businesses and shut half the country down. Just ask Newscum, Homo Cumo, and Bitchmer.

How weird. A lot of Republicans supported the lock down restrictions.

Lock down restrictions that intended to reduce the curve and prevent overloading hospitals. Not the Democrat version of restrictions until hell freezes over.

Only when I'm bored.

Yep, hasn't seemed to help much.

I have confidence that Trump will do things a bit differently than he was doing when the pandemic outbreak started. So, I am sticking with Trump.

And, the economy isn't stupid...the Democrats are the ones who crashed it, with their long-standing, and outstanding lockdown restrictions. Just to keep people at homes and crash small businesses and shut half the country down. Just ask Newscum, Homo Cumo, and Bitchmer.

Lock down restrictions that intended to reduce the curve and prevent overloading hospitals. Not the Democrat version of restrictions until hell freezes over.

I do not think this is a dem/repub thing and it's a shame folks on both sides are making it so. There are blue states who are easing restrictions more quickly and there are red states who are doing it slowly. It HAS to depend on conditions in individual areas don't you think? :dunno:

Only when I'm bored.

Yep, hasn't seemed to help much.

He's not awfully bright. Focused on ratings and goes completely dumbfuck

I do not think this is a dem/repub thing and it's a shame folks on both sides are making it so. There are blue states who are easing restrictions more quickly and there are red states who are doing it slowly. It HAS to depend on conditions in individual areas don't you think? :dunno:

Being in California with Gruesome Newsom...I disagree.

Uhm no, red states are easing while blue keeps control going on. See California and that nitwit governor in NJ and Michigan

What part do you disagree with?

I live in a red state that is slowly and cautiously reopening the economy. Our Republican governor listens to his health experts. States like NY are opening areas of the state at different times depending on infection rates.

Are you saying the entire country needs to be opened pronto regardless?

What part do you disagree with?

I live in a red state that is slowly and cautiously reopening the economy. Our Republican governor listens to his health experts. States like NY are opening areas of the state at different times depending on infection rates.

Are you saying the entire country needs to be opened pronto regardless?

It needs to be opened pronto. As far as regardless is concerned, these wackos will make shit up. If I recall, Los Angles is doing a partial opening possibly the first week of July. The "possibly" was their words not mine.

Biden is as big a piece of shit as that Crooked Hillary bitch is or that incompetent asshole Obama. Liar, rapist, corrupt and deranged asshole.

In the little speech he gave today the airhead didn't even know it was Memorial Day. He thought it was Labor Day.

Somebody would have to be a real moron to want him to be President of the US.
The demorats had their chance with Tulsi. They failed, as usual

Uhm no, red states are easing while blue keeps control going on. See California and that nitwit governor in NJ and Michigan

Umh yes.

I suspect the states that are slower in reopening are those that are more densely populated and have had higher infection/morbidity rates. Even in red states - they aren't all opening at the same rate within a state. City mayors in heavily affected cities are slower and more careful (for good reason) than small towns and rural districts.

At this point - ALL states have eased restrictions. Did you realize that?

Yet:

Cases continue to rise in some of the states where governors have been most aggressive in opening public spaces and businesses that rely on close personal contact, such as salons and gyms. None have met the federal government’s core recommendation of a two-week decline in reported cases.

WaPo has a map of restriction level by state: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/national/states-reopening-coronavirus-map/

The states are mixed in red/blue and level of restrictions. There is a cluster of states in New England that are very strict but they are also very urban and very densely populated, so it makes sense. They were heavily affected (NJ is one of those).

You might be critical of Michigan's governor but she enjoys high approval ratings for her handling of the virus.

Should we have closed down the economy? No

The age demographics showed the the elderly were the ones being hit...largely.
We knew this just as this pandemic started in this country. This was Trump's biggest mistake.
he listened to the wrong people. I know hindsight is 20-20, but there were other
countries that showed who was at risk with this virus.
Never should have closed the economy, and it played right into China's plan along
with the democrats.

Forum List

Back