Who is better to rebuild US economy, Trump or Biden? (poll)

Which presidential candidate will be better to get the US economy back to "normal"?

• "It's the economy stupid", vote Trump

Votes: 41 83.7%
  • We need tax revenue, and "only little people pay taxes" unless you vote for Biden

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
Who is better to rebuild the US economy?

1. Biden

2. Trump

Personally, I vote for...

3. Someone who combines SOME attributes of BOTH men - and the parties they represent

---------------------------------

Trump attributes to be preserved:
-------------------------------------

I want someone who will restore our manufacturing base and eliminating our dependence upon China

I want someone who will dramatically reduce Illegal Immigration in order to restore several Trades to a Living Wage status.

------------------------------------
Biden attributes to be preserved:
------------------------------------

I want someone not afraid to use Federal power to force an economic issue using temporary powers if-and-when necessary

I want someone who will not pull the plug on social services programming until there is no longer a substantive need for it

=====================

We need ingredients from the Left and ingredients from the Right to make a decent economic soup.

We need someone willing to blend the best from both sides, and to discard the rest.

My grandchildren should live so long.
your reasons for trump abide by the constitution

BUT
your reasons for biden violate the constitution and look more like a stalin or hitler,,,

Reopening strategies vary according to where in the country you are.
We are already a month past the date we should have reopened

libs have moved the goalpost from protecting the hospital space to a demand that the slightest threat from the WuFlu be eliminated before reopening fully

How do you know? What information do you base that on? What parts of the country are you referring to?
I base it on information from combined sources and my ability to reason

I wish I could say God speaks to me and thats how I know

But He doesent

So you are free to disagree as always

I have confidence that Trump will do things a bit differently than he was doing when the pandemic outbreak started. So, I am sticking with Trump.

And, the economy isn't stupid...the Democrats are the ones who crashed it, with their long-standing, and outstanding lockdown restrictions. Just to keep people at homes and crash small businesses and shut half the country down. Just ask Newscum, Homo Cumo, and Bitchmer.

How weird. A lot of Republicans supported the lock down restrictions.

Yeah? We also wanted to ban travel from China and got called racist.
And wasnt it supposed to be "until we flattened the curve"
Now it's till a vaccine is found.

Liberals and the deep state will stop at nothing to regain power,including destroying the lives of millions of Americans.

How weird. A lot of Republicans supported the lock down restrictions
When it looked like our hospitals would be totally overrun as the were in Italy and Spain I reluctantly supported the lockdown

but that danger passed yet liberals refused to return to work

That's a lie.

Reopening strategies vary according to where in the country you are.

They sure do!
If you're blue keep it locked down to make as many suffer as possible in hopes of that reflecting on Trump.
Red states just want to get back to work.

Biden rescued our economy from the Great Bush Recession, he can rescue us from the Great Trump Depression

by doing what? Obama was telling us we weren’t anything special & forcing citizens to buy insurance. Trump came along, got rid of useless regulations & the economy took off.

Biden rescued our economy from the Great Bush Recession, he can rescue us from the Great Trump Depression
Damn here I thought the left was always giving 44 the credit for that. Now we find out he was just dementia Bidens puppet.
44 ?
He was just a Community Organizer
Your right he was never worth anything at playing president.
Did you know he was really a Muslim born in Kenya?

by doing what? Obama was telling us we weren’t anything special & forcing citizens to buy insurance. Trump came along, got rid of useless regulations & the economy took off.
Trump brought us a Depression

Forum List

Back