Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?

The full quote and context of candycorn’s distorted quote.

To be concise, saying “I don’t hate trans” is not a claim of love for trans. Candycorn is dishonest.
We all know Candy is dishonest. It really is pitiful to watch someone waste their precious days peddling lies and defending evil.

We all know Candy is dishonest. It really is pitiful to watch someone waste their precious days peddling lies and defending evil.

Cornholio IS evil. It is doing what its nature tells it to do.

I never said that. Gee, you can't read neither.
1680077354130.png

Well, you should try posting some facts.

Here's a fact or two for you:
  1. Normal people don't think they were born in the wrong body.
  2. Sane, reasonable people don't murder others to impose their will and space at the expense of over other people's.
  3. There is something very wrong with a "president" who celebrates the ice cream in his freezer at a hearing over the deaths of many people murdered by a deranged killer.

Here's a fact or two for you:
  1. Normal people don't think they were born in the wrong body.
  2. Sane, reasonable people don't murder others to impose their will and space at the expense of over other people's.
  3. There is something very wrong with a "president" who celebrates the ice cream in his freezer at a hearing over the deaths of many people murdered by a deranged killer.
the left want it to be illegal to not be queer

Thanks for straightening that up and admitting you were wrong. Like I tried to tell you, I never said McVeigh was gay, I just asked if YOU knew if he was gay or straight! Since you apparently don't know either, you can't claim him as a straight white guy.

And you wonder why the world laughs at Trump supporters. Wow.

And since the overwhelming majority of mass murderers are straight white males who are conservatives, perhaps we should call you guys a threat to society.
Do you weigh about 250 lbs, pink hair, and a ring in your nose? That's how I picture you.

Forum List

Back