Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?

Scratch a right winger, expose a bigot. Oldest truth under the sun.

Odd, all the bigotry I see in the world today:
  • Hared and intolerance of conservatives.
  • Hared and intolerance of religion.
  • Hared and intolerance of straights.
  • Hared and intolerance of sovereignty, borders and laws.
  • Hared and intolerance of parents rights and the unborn.
  • Hared and intolerance of freedom of speech.
  • Hared and intolerance of a diversity of ideas.
  • Hared and intolerance of a person's right to vote for who they choose.
And so much more all come from people like :1peleas:

Not at all.

You guys seem very uncomfortable about transgender Americans though. What, about 20 threads in 4 days?
Yes, I'm uncomfortable with pushing an agenda of mental illness as a normal condition.

Good God
These forums are what humans do 24/7 INSTEAD OF.........

Conquering Cancer
Developing Interstellar Travel
Cleaning Up The Oceans
Bringing About World Peace
Ending Starvation

Maybe AI will finally put humanity into it's proper place. A Petri dish.
I tend to think the world will be a better place when mankind is obsoleted and eradicated by AI.
The human species is deeply and fundamentally flawed.
What kind of imbeciles would develop weapons capable of wiping themselves out 1000 times over with such frivolous temperaments?

IF there is a God, it should be bored with humanity by now and ready to move on to something more promising....maybe AI

As far as this thread.......CHINA and many twisted minds.

Last edited:
Odd, all the bigotry I see in the world today:
  • Hared and intolerance of conservatives.
  • Hared and intolerance of religion.
  • Hared and intolerance of straights.
  • Hared and intolerance of sovereignty, borders and laws.
  • Hared and intolerance of parents rights and the unborn.
  • Hared and intolerance of freedom of speech.
  • Hared and intolerance of a diversity of ideas.
  • Hared and intolerance of a person's right to vote for who they choose.
And so much more all come from people like :1peleas:
You don't see hatred and intolerance of trans people? Really?

Was he straight?
giphy.gif

There is no evidence that he wasn't.

You don't see hatred and intolerance of trans people? Really?

Nope. I'm fine with them so long as they go about their business and just leave other folks alone like I do.

But for some reason, every crazy, wacko group of the left always has as its charter the need to change the world and try to tell me how to live, vote, breath and eat.

Okay...and how many mass murders have been carried out by straight white males?
Just you keep on deflecting, tranny's comprise around 0.3% of the population, yet they are emerging as massive contributor to mass murder events with at least four in that many years, they are an ultra-violent tiny subset of the overall deviant subset of society which already shows an alarming proclivity for violence in their own right. And into that toxic stew of hate/rage fascist democrats have learned to play you like musical instruments, using you as tools of their Marxist agenda, then we have this shit, this deviant should be institutionalized immediately, and certainly stripped of HIS civil liberties until a competent psychiatric assessment can be performed on him.....

Nope. I'm fine with them so long as they go about their business and just leave other folks alone like I do.

But for some reason, every crazy, wacko group of the left always has as its charter the need to change the world and try to tell me how to live, vote, breath and eat.
Meanwhile back in reality....here is an example from this hour of right wing intolerance and pure hatred:

1680065587419.png

So what you stated above is laughably and demonstrably false; as per usual.

A lack of evidence is proof of nothing.
So now you're saying Tim McVeigh is gay when you have no proof to make such an allegation.

You are genetically incapable of being truthful.

The fact of the matter is that straight white men have pretty much owned the mass murder demographic for generations. Yet you guys start zero threads about them.

Forum List

Back