Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?

Meanwhile back in reality....here is an example from this hour of right wing intolerance and pure hatred:

View attachment 770558

So what you stated above is laughably and demonstrably false; as per usual.
Poor baby. Someone has an opinion contrary to yours, so naturally that equates to hatred and violence, huh. I haven't shot any children. Perhaps you should take some time and find out what prevents you from understanding what's really happening.

Just you keep on deflecting, tranny's comprise around 0.3% of the population, yet they are emerging as massive contributor to mass murder events with at least four in that many years, they are an ultra-violent tiny subset of the overall deviant subset of society which already shows an alarming proclivity for violence in their own right. And into that toxic stew of hate/rage fascist democrats have learned to play you like musical instruments, using you as tools of their Marxist agenda, then we have this shit, this deviant should be institutionalized immediately, and certainly stripped of HIS civil liberties until a competent psychiatric assessment can be performed on him.....

I'll take Word Soup for $200 Alex!

Straight white males have murdered hundreds more innocent folks including school children. The right wing response to that? Silence and often blaming the victims.

Poor baby. Someone has an opinion contrary to yours, so naturally that equates to hatred and violence, huh. I haven't shot any children. Perhaps you should take some time and find out what prevents you from understanding what's really happening.
Poor baby.

Toobloose said he hadn't seen any pure hatred of transexuals. I showed him yours. Sorry if you are embarrassed by your own idiocy.

I'll take Word Soup for $200 Alex!

Straight white males have murdered hundreds more innocent folks including school children. The right wing response to that? Silence and often blaming the victims.
Bullshit. Your hatred of your political opposition has left your brain looking like a road full of potholes.

Poor baby.

Toobloose said he hadn't seen any pure hatred of transexuals. I showed him yours. Sorry if you are embarrassed by your own idiocy.
I don't hate trans, but they're being promoted and used by democrats for political purposes just like democrats always do to cause friction in our culture and society. Stooge.

Transgenderism isn't about politics. It is very much to do with the very biological brainwiring of the mind. One theory discovered by dr.will powers for the increase in percentage is estrogene within the womb caused by forms of birth control during the past 60 years. But, It has been around for thousands of years in some way or another as it is part of human reality, just like homosexuality.

Last edited:
Transgenderism isn't about politics. It is very much to do with the very biological brainwiring of the mind. One theory about dr.will powers for the increase in percentage is estrogene within the womb caused by forms of birth control.

Really? Can you linkie where I can find out more about this theory?

But, It has been around for thousands of years in some way or another as it is part of human reality, just like homosexuality.

Agreed.

It's still not normal, though.

And in some cases it can in fact be dangerous.

I don't know but the political right wing is ape shit crazy over it for some reason. Threads created in the last 96 hours

View attachment 770530

View attachment 770531
View attachment 770532
View attachment 770533

The hilarious thing is that the same folks who keep bringing it up are the ones complaining about it being imposed on them. It's rather hilarious to watch.

Ohhhh, I don't know, trannies committing mass murders might be a reason.

Or their threats of a day of vengeance, or maybe their efforts to bastardize the English language.

Any are reason enough

:cuckoo: You'd have to ask BS Filter ... he loves Transsexuals.

You asked why the attention. I gave you lots of good reasons, and you respond with nothing.

Per usual.

Are you so stupid that you really can't come up with anything of your own?

You have to wait for your morning briefing to get the days talking points?

Man, that's pathetic.

No Ex mod...you gave me lots of poor excuses.

Your fixation on other persons lifestyle choices has rendered you incapable of being honest.

I don't give a rats ass who people sleep with. I only care when they get violent, or abuse children.

Little pervert you has never met a child that you didn't want to abuse.

The full quote and context of candycorn’s distorted quote.

To be concise, saying “I don’t hate trans” is not a claim of love for trans. Candycorn is dishonest.

Forum List

Back