Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?

Yet you guys are the only ones bring it up over and over and over and over.

I think you're pretty insecure if you are fixated on someone else's lifestyle...clearly you have a problem.

False. The problem started when the trans rights people wanted their "lifestyle" shoved down the throats of children. Do your thing as an adult. But leave the kids alone.

Odd, all the bigotry I see in the world today:
  • Hared and intolerance of conservatives.
  • Hared and intolerance of religion.
  • Hared and intolerance of straights.
  • Hared and intolerance of sovereignty, borders and laws.
  • Hared and intolerance of parents rights and the unborn.
  • Hared and intolerance of freedom of speech.
  • Hared and intolerance of a diversity of ideas.
  • Hared and intolerance of a person's right to vote for who they choose.
And so much more all come from people like :1peleas:

candycorn hates people from "red states" too. Elitist bigot

I'll take Word Soup for $200 Alex!

Straight white males have murdered hundreds more innocent folks including school children. The right wing response to that? Silence and often blaming the victims.

Being straight is not an agenda nor is it a grievance. No one ever went into a school to SHOOT CHILDREN because that man said "I love women and I can't help it!"

YOU will say that's "privilege". Maybe it's just experiencing things that are not insane, as opposed to believing that you are a woman trapped in a man's body, which IS insane.

I think that is the person sitting next to you in bed there Bruce.
FB_IMG_1680087246917.jpg

306>232

He knows he's in the White House. And he knows your blob isn't. LOL

scoreboard.
[/Qforce.

No, he has to have a guide tell him which color tape to stand on.

He's a turnip.

False. The problem started when the trans rights people wanted their "lifestyle" shoved down the throats of children. Do your thing as an adult. But leave the kids alone.
Again, the only people by and large who are discussing trans folks are right wing losers such as yourself. Nobody is shoving anything down your throat except for Trump of course.

Again, the only people by and large who are discussing trans folks are right wing losers such as yourself. Nobody is shoving anything down your throat except for Trump of course.

Hmmm, that doesn't seem to be true. Got any links to back up your claim?

We hear trannies constantly whining about pronouns.

Hell, they want to pass laws making it a crime to misgender them. Seems pretty idiotic to me.

But then, you are an idiot.

Yeah? There are no groups like Gays Against Groomers? Just your average gay guy is all good with children being asked their pronouns and/or being taking to drag shows? The hashtag #LGBNoT isn't a thing on Twitter?

Man you're losing the culture war, huh?

Yeah? There are no groups like Gays Against Groomers? Just your average gay guy is all good with children being asked their pronouns and/or being taking to drag shows? The hashtag #LGBNoT isn't a thing on Twitter?

Man you're losing the culture war, huh?

Once it became obvious these freaks were targeting our children there could only be one outcome.

And you wonder why the world laughs at Trump supporters.

SHUT UP, bonehead, not only doesn't "the world" laugh at Trump supporters, at this point many of them probably wish for Trump back, but you are still just trying to deflect from the fact that you can't even produce one mass shooter who isn't tied to your crazy, leftwing party who you can honestly say is a straight white dude, and even if you could, it would just be ONE. Meanwhile, all the rest are whackadoodle leftwing nutcase headjobs.

And since the overwhelming majority of mass murderers are straight white males who are conservatives

Keep jerking off pudboy. Show us your data. I saw a study years ago that showed that EVERY SINGLE mass murder shooting up schools was a prog kid that came from a rich leftist family.

Every one of them. I remember one of them was even wearing an Obama shirt.

You have absolutely nothing to suggest these were all conservative white kids much less straight. Frankly, I always thought there was something very flaky about all of your lefty progs. There is something wrong with all of you--- mental defects.

OUn041T.jpg

Forum List

Back