Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?

I don't know but the political right wing is ape shit crazy over it for some reason. Threads created in the last 96 hours

View attachment 770530

View attachment 770531
View attachment 770532
View attachment 770533

The hilarious thing is that the same folks who keep bringing it up are the ones complaining about it being imposed on them. It's rather hilarious to watch.
what's the push for then? it isn't conservative's issue. Why the push? What is it you need?

So? Are we just supposed to sit back, open wide and allow you deranged political hacks to force it down our throats?
I'd more ask what their issue actually is? Why all the need for attention?

candycorn hates people from "red states" too. Elitist bigot

Typical America hater. Practically ALL states are really red states!

The only truly "blue" states I see are Hawaii and New Hampshire!

6273C6D0-EDF9FF4D.jpg

And notice that all of the blue areas are all mostly along the edge like something seeping in from the OUTSIDE, like mold on bread or cheese.

Typical America hater. Practically ALL states are really red states!

The only truly "blue" states I see are Hawaii and New Hampshire!

View attachment 770702
And notice that all of the blue areas are all mostly along the edge like something seeping in from the OUTSIDE, like mold on bread or cheese.
Another MAGAt idiot who believes that land, not people, vote. :heehee:

Another MAGAt idiot who believes that land, not people, vote.

BlueHand.jpg
Drooling simp tard failed civics class. The American system:
  1. People in preassigned districts vote according to popular head count.
  2. Districts add up to electoral zones.
  3. Come certification day, the electors representing that state's area (land) and people, turn in their votes for the candidates they are promised to.
99% of America is RED, which is why Dims want the popular vote to count linearly, not weighted, so that a few states determine the outcome of every election while 90% of the rest of the country goes unrepresented.

Forum List

Back