Who here has lost friends due to political differences?

Considering I am supporting Desantis....that makes your last two posts pretty fucking stupid....

your little yellow bus will be picking you up shortly & returning you to moronville.

leftist businesses turn customers away. Fine. Many people do not want to give their hard earned dollars to people who hate them. He may as well print up a going out of business sign.

So, let's summarize the thread.

The Russian OP and the majority of the conservatives back hating and cutting out anyone of differing political opinion. That is, when they're not just making up really dumb fantasies about those horrible liberals, fantasies which read like a chatGPT script.

The majority of the liberals back national unity.

So, as usual, moral high ground to the liberals.

So, let's summarize the thread.

The Russian OP and the majority of the conservatives back hating and cutting out anyone of differing political opinion. That is, when they're not just making up really dumb fantasies about those horrible liberals, fantasies which read like a chatGPT script.

The majority of the liberals back national unity.

So, as usual, moral high ground to the liberals.

The majority of leftists do not back national unity...that is a lie. It isn't conservatives telling leftists they don't want them at family gatherings........leftists are the ones cancelling people, censoring and editing books they don't like, and mobbing conservative speeches on college campuses......and burning, looting and murdering people in riots....

The majority of leftists do not back national unity...that is a lie. It isn't conservatives telling leftists they don't want them at family gatherings........leftists are the ones cancelling people, censoring and editing books they don't like, and mobbing conservative speeches on college campuses......and burning, looting and murdering people in riots....
See? Sounds like a chatGPT script.

As my point was that conservatives and Russians scream for national disunity, I thank you for instantly jumping in and proving that point.

See? Sounds like a chatGPT script.

As my point was that conservatives and Russians scream for national disunity, I thank you for instantly jumping in and proving that point.

The Russian lie? You idiots were supposed to move on to "Christian Nationalism." Didn't you look at your email?

I just try not talking politics. My brother and I used to feel the same about a lot of stuff and had many good conversations over the years. He lives in Minnesota and several years ago I realized that he has been indoctrinated there. I also have another good friend in Minnesota who has also been indoctrinated. I used to live there a long time ago when it was a highly democratic state but I was immune to it then as it wasn't that big of a deal back then. But, over the last few years, Minnesotans have gone batshit Progressive crazy. Maybe the water they have been drinking has come down from Canada.

This is projection. Those who have been indoctrinated themselves assume everyone is as well.

This is projection. Those who have been indoctrinated themselves assume everyone is as well.
All you have to do is look at public records over several years. Lefties have gone batshit crazy. It's not projection that a recent reparations panel in California recommended police don't enforce public urination laws (in a state with a very high homeless rate) and also recommend forgiving child support debt for blacks. That's not me being indoctrinated by the right.

oh the fucking irony!!!
The fucking irony - factually is YOU, since you obviously don't understand as to where and how Trump comes into play.

The opposition by Americans and their existing beliefs in regards to Lefty&Libs and their policies, existed way before Trump came in. As such THEY are telling everyone incl. Trump as to what they believe in - and not the other way around.

Therefore if Lefties&Libs wouldn't have screwed up the USA - a Trump as a former President or presidential candidate, wouldn't even exist. However normal and conservative peoples beliefs would certainly exist.

Coming from a Karen like yourself, I take your insults as complete compliments.

no doubt you do. :heehee:

Here about Biden's stash of cocaine in the White House library yet?

ummm ... in the library? it was the west wing.... so- if yer gonna play the deflection game, at least try to get yer talking points right, m'k?

anyhoo, let's see how that plays out. video surveillance should be helpful - you know, like at mar a lago?

hey - how'z THAT for a little deflection right back atcha snowflake.

but i digress.

Curious to hear your spin on that one. :flameth:

i have no problems with the truth about anybody or anywhere it is.

you? not so much. :slap:

Last edited:
The fucking irony - factually is YOU, since you obviously don't understand as to where and how Trump comes into play.

The opposition by Americans and their existing beliefs in regards to Lefty&Libs and their policies, existed way before Trump came in. As such THEY are telling everyone incl. Trump as to what they believe in - and not the other way around.

Therefore if Lefties&Libs wouldn't have screwed up the USA - a Trump as a former President or presidential candidate, wouldn't even exist. However normal and conservative peoples beliefs would certainly exist.

^^^

applause-for-stupid-people-clapping.gif

no doubt you do. :heehee:

ummm ... in the library? it was the west wing.... so- if yer gonna play the defection game, at least try to get yer talking points right, m'k?

anyhoo, let's see how that plays out. video surveillance should be helpful - you know, like at mar a lago?

hey - how'z THAT for a little deflection right back atcha snowflake.

but i digress.

i have no problems with the truth about anybody or anywhere it is.

you? not so much. :slap:

All initial reports claimed that Hunter's stash was found in the White House Library. Major media centers that the left worships all made that initial claim.

But Hunter had access to the West Wing as well. As irresponsible as he has proven to be, he likely dropped it there by accident.

Do you have any problem with the fact that Joe Biden has been caught lying? Repeatedly? Throughout his entire career? Of course you don't!!

All initial reports claimed that Hunter's stash was found in the White House Library. Major media centers that the left worships all made that initial claim.

okey dokey. i heard nothing of the sort, my bad. anyhoo, the point is that surveillance can shirley bring a few things to light. AND it could very well be anyone.... but apparently not hunter .

maybe it was traitor tot.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-30-at-10.47.39-AM.png

ha ha ~ just kidding. he hasn't been in the west wing since donny ~ the losing loser lost to dark brandon.

or it was planted. . i do know the area is accessible to many people for many reasons.

But Hunter had access to the West Wing as well. As irresponsible as he has proven to be, he likely dropped it there by accident.

McEnany breaks with Trump: ‘No way’ cocaine at White House is Hunter Biden’s

BY DOMINICK MASTRANGELO - 07/06/23 10:56 AM ET

Former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany threw cold water on the suggestion the cocaine found at The White House over the holiday weekend could have belonged to Hunter Biden, the president’s son.

“For it to be Hunter Biden, he left on Friday, he was at Camp David. There is no way, it is inconceivable to think cocaine could sit for a 72-hour period [at The White House], so I would rule him out at this point.” McEnany, who is a Fox News host, said Thursday on the network’s flagship morning talk program.

:itsok:

Do you have any problem with the fact that Joe Biden has been caught lying? Repeatedly? Throughout his entire career? Of course you don't!!

Federal court approves $25 million Trump University settlement

A federal court approved a $25 million settlement with students who said they were duped by Donald Trump and his now-defunct Trump University.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities
Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

Atlantic City Condemnation – Vera Coking​

Public Power, Private Gain: The Abuse of Eminent Domain
“Individual freedom finds tangible expression in property rights.” This statement, penned by U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, recognizes how central property rights are to a free society.

Yet, with increasing frequency, federal, state, and local governments bow to political and economic expediency and trample the rights of property owners.

Vera Coking, an elderly widow from Atlantic City, knows firsthand the power of unaccountable government agencies. The Institute for Justice successfully defended Vera against the condemnation of her home by a State agency that sought to take her property and transfer it—at a bargain-basement price—to another private individual: Donald Trump. Trump convinced the State agency to use its “eminent domain” power to take Vera’s home so he could construct a limousine parking lot for his customers—hardly a public purpose. And unfortunately, cases in which government agencies act not as protectors of constitutionally guaranteed rights, but instead as agents for powerful, private interests, have become all too common.

Thanks to IJ’s advocacy, Vera Coking won in court and enjoyed her home of more than three decades.
Atlantic City Condemnation - Vera Coking - Institute for Justice

:fu:

Last edited:
okey dokey. i heard nothing of the sort, my bad. anyhoo, the point is that surveillance can shirley bring a few things to light. AND it could very well be anyone.... but apparently not hunter .

maybe it was traitor tot.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-30-at-10.47.39-AM.png

ha ha ~ just kidding. he hasn't been in the west wing since donny ~ the losing loser lost to dark brandon.

or it was planted. . i do know the area is accessible to many people for many reasons.

BY DOMINICK MASTRANGELO - 07/06/23 10:56 AM ET

Former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany threw cold water on the suggestion the cocaine found at The White House over the holiday weekend could have belonged to Hunter Biden, the president’s son.

“For it to be Hunter Biden, he left on Friday, he was at Camp David. There is no way, it is inconceivable to think cocaine could sit for a 72-hour period [at The White House], so I would rule him out at this point.” McEnany, who is a Fox News host, said Thursday on the network’s flagship morning talk program.

:itsok:

A federal court approved a $25 million settlement with students who said they were duped by Donald Trump and his now-defunct Trump University.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities
Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

Atlantic City Condemnation – Vera Coking​

Public Power, Private Gain: The Abuse of Eminent Domain
“Individual freedom finds tangible expression in property rights.” This statement, penned by U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, recognizes how central property rights are to a free society.

Yet, with increasing frequency, federal, state, and local governments bow to political and economic expediency and trample the rights of property owners.

Vera Coking, an elderly widow from Atlantic City, knows firsthand the power of unaccountable government agencies. The Institute for Justice successfully defended Vera against the condemnation of her home by a State agency that sought to take her property and transfer it—at a bargain-basement price—to another private individual: Donald Trump. Trump convinced the State agency to use its “eminent domain” power to take Vera’s home so he could construct a limousine parking lot for his customers—hardly a public purpose. And unfortunately, cases in which government agencies act not as protectors of constitutionally guaranteed rights, but instead as agents for powerful, private interests, have become all too common.

Thanks to IJ’s advocacy, Vera Coking won in court and enjoyed her home of more than three decades.
Atlantic City Condemnation - Vera Coking - Institute for Justice

:fu:
Our economy sucks and was way better under trump

Biden has more monsters under the bed compared to trump

yer chosen one gave the green light to that kinda behavior.
Show me a single post of mine - were I state that he/she ........ is my chosen one. Otherwise you are a liar and therefore Shut the Fuck up
You bring in false, moronic and infantile accusations - typical lefty&Lib behavior.

I had already informed you in my previous post: Discussion over.

Lost one friend of 50 yrs and another one. They bonded over their hatred for conservatives and tag teamed me. I know a few others that have lost friends. The ones that break off the friendship tend to usually be progressive white women, you know, the tolerant and inclusive ones.
Nobody should tolerate lying, conspiracy believing traitors.

Forum List

Back