Who here has lost friends due to political differences?

But it’s not Donald Trump. It’s the rise of BLM and far left wing extremism. Cancel culture and things like that that turned my friend into something he wasn’t 10 or 15 years ago. You’re talking about a stay at home boyfriend who smokes dope all the time. Who calls someone a racist if they like Donald Trump.

I tell my friend that I have been influenced by Andrew Tate to get off marijuana, I have my other influences like Jesus in my heroes of history. So I say this to my friend and he says “ Greta Thunberg made fun of Andrew Tate, and if you support Andrew Tate, you’re a monster” . This is the kind of stuff that Americans are dealing with these days because of the far left. 10 years ago, my friend would’ve admired Andrew Tate. He would’ve been out there working out, getting healthy and now he’s a stay at home boyfriend smoking drugs all the time, sitting watching TV. What is that?

It’s not up to me to tell somebody how to live their life. If an LGBT person is gay, they’re living their life. If an LGBT person says a 10-year-old can get a sex change operation. That’s a problem. That’s like a straight person saying a 10 year old can get a sex change operation. That’s a problem.

People don’t call Biden supporters racists. This exclusively seems to be something that left wing extremist due to wreck, friendships, or even marriages. I have heard that marriages have been broken up over politics recently. .

Whatever one thinks about Biden or Trump… calling somebody a racist for supporting either one of them is crossing the line. And so that’s my position.

If somebody out there is a Biden supporter and they tell one of their friends who voted for Trump that they support Biden. …If the Trump person starts calling the Biden supporter all sorts of names, how can the Biden supporter sit in the same room with that person. Do you know what I mean?
The rise of BLM? You act like it’s some terrorist force. BLM was formed to push back against a criminal Justice system what abused their power and instituted harsher punishments on poor blacks than affluent whites. The pushback against that agenda is what fuels the extremes. But at the core that’s what birthed the movement

Someone must be greedy and corrupt, because the whole rest of the world pays half what we do for health care, and they get better health care than we do.

While some people may be generous with those they personally know, it seems many start to allow their generosity to fail when it comes to strangers.
And once that happens, it does not take long for society to become less humane in general.
The ultimate lesson in greed we should have learned from, was ancient Rome.
Their hubris was set too high due to their technology, that allowed them to murder others in order to steal their wealth, and that materialism contaminated their own culture.
They degenerated into incest, patricide, gladiators, etc.
Total social decay.
I missed you and Gipper! :)

True, the lower levels of both sides tend to be manipulated the elite on both side.
Its funny because sometimes I get the impression there really are not 2 side, and the whole political conflict is faked in order to cause a polarity in the lower level followers, that is not real.
Oh to be sure - it's distract, divide and conquer.

The 1% get liberals going after conservatives & vice versa, all while they load their getaway cars.

Have you ever voted for a POTUS under whom deficits fell?

Er .. no ... I voted for Louis Farrikan in 1996 ... the Clinton Administration was the last to finish a fiscal year with a balanced budget ... no deficit ... it was George XLIII who cut taxes in half, kept spending, started two wars in Asia ... and started the "printing presses" at BPE to "save the economy" ...

The economy's been "saved", broken businesses are still broken ... and both Republicans and Democrats keep "printing" money ... all Bubba can do is complain about inflation ...

Er .. no ... I voted for Louis Farrikan in 1996 ... the Clinton Administration was the last to finish a fiscal year with a balanced budget ... no deficit ... it was George XLIII who cut taxes in half, kept spending, started two wars in Asia ... and started the "printing presses" at BPE to "save the economy" ...

The economy's been "saved", broken businesses are still broken ... and both Republicans and Democrats keep "printing" money ... all Bubba can do is complain about inflation ...
So you never made the effort to determine which of your binary choices were more fiscally responsible than the others?

Then you don't have standing to complain of the consequences.

So you never made the effort to determine which of your binary choices were more fiscally responsible than the others?

Then you don't have standing to complain of the consequences.

We don't have a "binary" choice here in the United States ... there's five political parties that get automatic ballot slots here ... Lyndon LaRouche was the only candidate that advocated balanced budgets, not matter the human cost ... and he was in prison at the time he campaigned for President ...

Is that what you mean? ... or did you have someone else in mind? ...

We don't have a "binary" choice here in the United States ... there's five political parties that get automatic ballot slots here ... Lyndon LaRouche was the only candidate that advocated balanced budgets, not matter the human cost ... and he was in prison at the time he campaigned for President ...

Is that what you mean? ... or did you have someone else in mind? ...
We effectively have a binary choice.

Balanced federal budgets are not a barometer of fiscal responsibility. A sovereign issuer is not a household.

In my voting lifetime (nearly 50 years), two presidents have passed on deficits smaller than they inherited.

I voted for both.

I gather you voted for neither.

I have friends from all sides and many nationalities. We don't talk much politics. Most conversations are about our kids, work, landscaping/gardening, grilling & vehicles

I hired a dude who seemed pretty normal at first. We got along well. Then I found out he had actually voted for Pedo Joe.
The infallibity of the "eery conservtives accusation is confession rule" is illustrated here.

If someone is enough of a garbage human to say that about Biden, you know they're a garbage human in every aspect of their life. You know they'll rip you off in business. You know they'll mistreat anyone weaker than themselves. And you don't want to know what's on their hard drive. Shit humans can't help being shit humans all of the time.

The infallibity of the "eery conservtives accusation is confession rule" is illustrated here.

If someone is enough of a garbage human to say that about Biden, you know they're a garbage human in every aspect of their life. You know they'll rip you off in business. You know they'll mistreat anyone weaker than themselves. And you don't want to know what's on their hard drive. Shit humans can't help being shit humans all of the time.
Biden is a garbage human. Accept it and live with it. You voted for his sorry ass, not me.

The political persecution of Trump has occurred.......you could start there to be more accurate.

special.gif

Forum List

Back