Who here has lost friends due to political differences?

I kind of lost some relatives living in San Fransicko.....can you imagine? they are living there yes.....lol

Not in bad terms with them....but Oh Lord.....they are totally :cuckoo: as you can visualize.....

Our economy sucks and was way better under trump

when obama took office - he inherited a +/- 10% unemployment rate from W. & despite having a (R) majority CONtrolled CONgress, 6 of the 8 years he was prez - managed to get that rate down to +/- 5%.

DONNY got that 5% from barack hussein obamaaaaaa; & DESPITE having a (R) majority CONtrolled CONgress for the first 2 years of his <ahem> 'presidency' ... he was only able to bring it down by 1.5%.

Biden has more monsters under the bed compared to trump

trump cornered.jpeg

:popcorn:

Show me a single post of mine - were I state that he/she ........ is my chosen one.

did i ever say YOU did?

but yer chosen one said HE was & that's all that matters since you CONtinue to support him.

Otherwise you are a liar and therefore Shut the Fuck up

lol ... triggered.

You bring in false, moronic and infantile accusations - typical lefty&Lib behavior.

i'm just going along with the same behavior as yer chosen one; who has made it quite acceptable these days.

I had already informed you in my previous post: Discussion over.
chosen one.jpg

:laughing0301:

did i ever say YOU did?

but yer chosen one said HE was & that's all that matters since you CONtinue to support him.
You stated that I have a chosen one - which is a lie
Now you continue with: yer chosen one said HE was & that's all that matters since you CONtinue to support him.
Which again constitutes a lie

And Lefty&Lib scum that constantly lies - get the following reply from me:

FUCK OFF you lying Lefty&Lib scumbag

That's right conservatives, stay in the bubble. Don't pollute your precious mind with thoughts that aren't cult-approved.

Needless to say, you don't see any liberals telling people to cut people off if they don't have the same politics. As is the case every time, moral high ground to the liberals.
No liberals dont cut you off,,,they beat you up call you every name in the book. Libtards are violent, mentally ill zombies that refuse to allow any open discourse. Any challenge to what they were programmed to believe is met with violence as you are attacking their IDENTITY.

Most of my family are good Conservatives but in the extended family there are a couple of Liberals.

We came to a truce many years ago to not let stupid politics get in the way of family unity.

Most of my neighborhood are Conservatives but we do have two or three families that give indications of being stupid Liberals. However, there have never been any altercations that I know of. We still socialize together at the block parties and are civil to one another whenever we have a chance to talk. Help each other out if needed.

Most of my family are good Conservatives but in the extended family there are a couple of Liberals.

We came to a truce many years ago to not let stupid politics get in the way of family unity.

Most of my neighborhood are Conservatives but we do have two or three families that give indications of being stupid Liberals. However, there have never been any altercations that I know of. We still socialize together at the block parties and are civil to one another whenever we have a chance to talk. Help each other out if needed.
I associate with both liberal and conservative minded people. Politics is never discussed.

No liberals dont cut you off,,,they beat you up call you every name in the book.
So many of the conservatives here tell such imaginative stories.

They're like a pack of Womyn's Studies girls trying to one-up each other with stories of how every male in their life has abused them. It's all fictional, and they all know it, but making stupid shit up earns them brownie points with their peers, so that's what they do.

So many of the conservatives here tell such imaginative stories.

They're like a pack of Womyn's Studies girls trying to one-up each other with stories of how every male in their life has abused them. It's all fictional, and they all know it, but making stupid shit up earns them brownie points with their peers, so that's what they do.
You never deal with facts. Only with stuff that fits your narrative.

You stated that I have a chosen one

i did indeed.

- which is a lie

indeed it is not.

Now you continue with: yer chosen one said HE was

he indeed did.

& that's all that matters since you CONtinue to support him.

indeed you do.

Which again constitutes a lie

it does not.

because you do.

indeed.

And Lefty&Lib scum that constantly lies - get the following reply from me:

& this:

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

is indeed for you.

Show me were I state that I have a chosen one

you don't comprehend very well, do you. i 'splained that already.

or where I support 'him"

every post you make points in that di-rection; & i am 100% certain that if donny gets the nomination - that is if he isn't in custody or stroked out from all the crap he shoves down his gullet - you'll vote for him again.

just like you did the 2x b4 that.

- so again:

your needle is stuck.

Obviously some people carry too many fantasies with them.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ DJT

how ironic. :heehee:

I recently lost a couple of acquaintances (not really friends). I was involved in a music project and one of the guitar players wrote an activist song about guns. I was fine with that. I played the song and didn't say anything. Then he made a comment about how no one should have an AR15. I disagreed and we debated for about 30 seconds. When I gave him facts that went against his feelings he got pissy and said he didn't want to collaborate with me anymore. The main songwriter took his side so I wished them good luck and haven't looked back.

Having a core group of friends, especially for guys is a huge part of American society. It is a political thing. Only in the recent times have things like Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Black Lives Matter, LGBT things broken up friendships. This is a relatively new thing. It has happened in the past but today it’s a more serious problem for sure.

I had four really close friends that I’ve known since high school really close with them for 15 years. But Around 2020 with the rise of the Black Lives Matter riots …. those friendships were shaken up.

I’ve lost good friends from my high school years because they are far left wingers.

For example, when the 2020 BLM riots took place. A good friend of mine went to BLM rallies, he supported what they were saying. I was astonished at it completely shocked. We would get into arguments. I would tell him you can’t do this. You’re of Italian heritage like me. You can’t turn your back on your ancestors and call them racist when they weren’t racist when they were honorable people. We would get into arguments. He would call me a racist. It’s the same friend who has been a “stay at home boyfriend” for about 10 years now. His girlfriend goes to work and makes all the money. He’s a disgrace. He’s also a drug user … smoking weed using cocaine various things. if you look on his Facebook page, he has an LGBT flag. He is a different man compared to when I knew him in the high school years and my early 20s.

By the way, here’s the idea for this conversation

Throughout the podcast featuring Andrew Tate and Justin Waller, you get to hear the importance of having good friends around you. Strong minded people who care about honorable traditions. It’s really important for men to have friendships with strong minded men who are drug-free, who work out who respect traditions. If one has weak friends, one will be weak.

If one has strong minded, kind, compassionate, honorable friends, they will retain those values.

I had about four really close friends growing up through high school… I saw one of them about four weeks ago. He’s also a far left wing extremist. He doesn’t wanna listen to things.. he’s unemployed. He smokes a ton of weed. He sits around selling things on eBay, making a fraction of what he made his old job.

The third friend I recently texted a few weeks ago. He supports abortion, infact, one of his girlfriends from 15 years ago or so actually had an abortion. He’s not really that religious. But he still retain some level of Dignity …he works. He just had a child. Of the four close friends I’m talking about here. He’s the only one with a kid. He smokes weed quite a bit I think, sells weed. Of all four of my high school friends this is the one I might retain some level of a relationship with we will see.

And then my fourth friend would always call me when he’s drunk. He seems to have various issues. He smokes a lot of weed. Who knows where this one will go… he lives in Florida and likes Ron DeSantis, which is interesting considering the amount of weed he smokes

And so I have myself as I have told many people on this board was in a terrible car accident about three years ago. I eventually came to the conclusion that I need to work out, be healthy. Be strong get off the weed. I am off weed work out as much as I can. I got all the reasons in the world to give up. But I don’t. And I could change who I am to try and go back to my old friends who support BLM, whi smoke dope , who support waving an LGBT flag and probably who even support waving the flag of Ukraine. There’s no way I’m going to do that. Because I am who I am and I’m a man I can’t change that. I can’t become lesser of a man to fulfill the desires of far left wing extremists, even if they were my close friends in high school.

Btw I do have a few traditional old school friends that I play poker with. I have known these guys for 10 + years. But for the most part they’re much older than me in their 70s including Vietnam veterans. Really great guys to hang out with. But other than Poker I don’t really see them much.

I’m sure many people here can relate their own stories of losing friends because of a difference over Donald Trump or something similar. And these people, my fellow posters many of you might be in a similar position where you’re trying to find new friends meet new acquaintances. And this is again important thing for a man if you wanna be able to find a woman, it helps to have good close, friends guy friends that is with like minded thoughts.

I’m happy to say that I recently I went back to the Islamic school I used to work at (I made a thread about this). I talked with a guy I recognized from my time working at the school. And I realize I can probably get something positive from this. I can start hanging out with this guy and more people from the mosque, who are about traditions, being strong, doing the right things opposing far left wing extremism. And they don’t even necessarily have to be Muslims. I realize that these types of guys they’re black, they’re Arab, some are white but they are all from the “old school” even though we’re in our 20s and 30s. And so with these types of men, we won’t be sitting around smoking dope watching some dumb cartoon movie playing some dumb video game…. will be sitting around like men discussing real topics how to make our lives better how to be stronger. That’s it. Have a nice day folks

And please share your stories if you have them if you lost close friends due to political differences… and what you’re doing to find new friends with like-minded thoughts to make yourself a better person to make those around you better to make your community stronger.

I have trouble just talking to my brother who is a nutjob liberal, his wife, well ex now so I don't have to worry about her anymore is worse!

Forum List

Back