Who else has stopped watching Fox?

No matter what safe spaces you Trumpers run to, reality will eventually catch up.

Truth can be painful. Better to face it then accept lies and misinformation as your reality.

Having your mind polluted with conspiracy theories does not make you more informed, it makes you more paranoid and ignorant.

OAN and Newsmax ( and FOX’s nighttime lineup) make money by making you paranoid and angry.

Don’t forget that.
/——/ And CNN is the arbiter of truth? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Who is the "arbiter of truth"? Newsmax , Fox commentators, and OAN?

Basically, I do not watch the news anymore. I have lost ALL respect for the American media. They are the enemy of the people, IMHO.

When I eat breakfast, I turn on FOX for 15 minutes max.
I hear the headlines on my local radio news station (weather, latest lockdown orders, etc.).
I check the headlines on Drudge, Google News, & England's Daily Mail (for American crime stories that the American media will not report).

I much prefer to watch reruns of "Friends" & "Everyone Loves Raymond."

The Daily Mail is like the Enquirer or the Star. Check out the BBC.

The Daily Mail reports politically incorrect American crime stories. It is must reading.

The BBC is too politically correct for me, as is England's Guardian I stopped reading those two websites maybe a year ago.

Have a nice weekend!
There is something that I forgot to ask. What happens when a person who has said "I hate Belgians, they are dirty slobs" is asked for comment, but refuses to answer or clarify, having been given the opportunity to do so? If a news organization says that it has "reached out for further comment" to the person who says this, it essentially has handed the microphone back to the original speaker, giving him/her the opportunity to speak again and clarify his/her original remarks. What import is to be given to the speech of an original speaker who refuses this opportunity?

I blocked the channel on my tv's along with CNN. I now watch Newsmax and OANN which I actually enjoy watching! Fox I almost had to force myself to listen to their BS because at the time was only "conservative" news around. Oh and also deleted the app from my phone.

I stopped watching it twenty years ago. Along with the rest of broadcast TV. Strictly brain rot.

I blocked the channel on my tv's along with CNN. I now watch Newsmax and OANN which I actually enjoy watching! Fox I almost had to force myself to listen to their BS because at the time was only "conservative" news around. Oh and also deleted the app from my phone.
I've become a Newsmax watcher too. Sorry Fox you should have stuck to your guns but your became yet another weak kneed, slobbering, drooling bunch of morons with shitforbrains. Prepare to have your revenues dwindle and shrink along with your ratings.

Psst...
If you have cable (or satellite), you're still funding FOX and CNN through your cable subscription.

Satellite is still game-on but almost exclusively in rural places where there is no internet for streaming (or too slow).

Cable? Subscribers leaving like rats leaving a sinking ship. Local cable provider shutting down entirely - shifting business to streaming. Newsmax wisely permitting FREE streaming; OAN hasn't figured that out yet.

I have stopped watching Fox......I can not stomach them.

I do like and watch Lou Dobbs online, I also like Maria Bartiromo :thup:

Apart from them, Fox is dead for me.

Such is the closed-minded, willfully ignorant right: whenever a given media entity – in this case Fox – deviates from the party line and no longer propagates lies, fake news, and misinformation which caters to failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma, rightists turn on the heretic offender rendering the offender a political pariah.

They're basically CNN lite. Fuck 'em. :D
Yep! That's what they sound like.

Newsmax and OANN make no secret of being openly slanted. What would "conservative" news be? There are a variety of news sources, even if you don't like CNN for some reason. ABC, NBC, Reuters, AP, even the BBC, which I find interesting due to its ability to provide a foreign take on our politics, the BBC's good reputation, and its English-language reporting of news from other countries. I don't ask for news that is slanted in one political direction or another. Don't try to plug your ears. Once somebody in public life makes a comment or takes some action, it's out there. It can't be prettied-up for your consumption, nor should it be.
You call it partisan I call it telling us the straight up facts, which CNN,MSNBC,ABC,NBC,CBS etc DON'T do, their goal is to GET TRUMP! They make no secret of it either. I want straight up facts no matter if its good or bad for Trump etc that's what OANN and Newsmax gives me.
I can't think of anything more dangerous for a democracy than to have people who never hear opposing points of view. Whichever side you're on you need to hear the other side.
Local news, ANY newspaper essentially, social media I get plenty of opposing view points and I am old enough to know what I believe, what is BS and I have no interest in hearing more of.

Forum List

Back