Who else has stopped watching Fox?

I blocked the channel on my tv's along with CNN. I now watch Newsmax and OANN which I actually enjoy watching! Fox I almost had to force myself to listen to their BS because at the time was only "conservative" news around. Oh and also deleted the app from my phone.

We still watch Tucker Carlson—more for entertainment value than to be informed.

I can't get enough of this you guys...!

6tV.gif

I blocked the channel on my tv's along with CNN. I now watch Newsmax and OANN which I actually enjoy watching! Fox I almost had to force myself to listen to their BS because at the time was only "conservative" news around. Oh and also deleted the app from my phone.
Psst...
If you have cable (or satellite), you're still funding FOX and CNN through your cable subscription.

We still watch Tucker Carlson—more for entertainment value than to be informed.
Sometimes the comedy writes itself.

I stopped watching all mainstream news around 2008 when I learned what it really was. I have seen OANN and I do appreciate the information they put out. Like for instance they did a great expose on the Biden laptop which none of the MSM will touch.

Psst...
If you have cable (or satellite), you're still funding FOX and CNN through your cable subscription.

That is true. I cut my cord a long time ago also.

Newsmax and OANN make no secret of being openly slanted. What would "conservative" news be? There are a variety of news sources, even if you don't like CNN for some reason. ABC, NBC, Reuters, AP, even the BBC, which I find interesting due to its ability to provide a foreign take on our politics, the BBC's good reputation, and its English-language reporting of news from other countries. I don't ask for news that is slanted in one political direction or another. Don't try to plug your ears. Once somebody in public life makes a comment or takes some action, it's out there. It can't be prettied-up for your consumption, nor should it be.

Psst...
Psst. Most don't anymore cuz they are so damned expensive and will soon be obsolete!

/——/ I deleted the Fox app on my iPhone I’ve had since 2007 and now watch Newsmax and OAN. Never watched CNN unless I was stuck in the airport.

Basically, I do not watch the news anymore. I have lost ALL respect for the American media. They are the enemy of the people, IMHO.

When I eat breakfast, I turn on FOX for 15 minutes max.
I hear the headlines on my local radio news station (weather, latest lockdown orders, etc.).
I check the headlines on Drudge, Google News, & England's Daily Mail (for American crime stories that the American media will not report).

I much prefer to watch reruns of "Friends" & "Everyone Loves Raymond."

Basically, I do not watch the news anymore. I have lost ALL respect for the American media. They are the enemy of the people, IMHO.

I hear the headlines on my local radio news station (weather, latest lockdown orders, etc.).
I check the headlines on Drudge, Google News, & England's Daily Mail (for American crime stories that the American media will not report).

The Daily Mail is like the Enquirer or the Star. Check out the BBC.

The Daily Mail reports politically incorrect American crime stories. It is must reading.

The BBC is too politically correct for me, as is England's Guardian I stopped reading those two websites maybe a year ago.

Have a nice weekend!

No matter what safe spaces you Trumpers run to, reality will eventually catch up.

Truth can be painful. Better to face it then accept lies and misinformation as your reality.

Having your mind polluted with conspiracy theories does not make you more informed, it makes you more paranoid and ignorant.

OAN and Newsmax ( and FOX’s nighttime lineup) make money by making you paranoid and angry.

Don’t forget that.

We stopped watching it months ago for the most part----

I can't think of anything more dangerous for a democracy than to have people who never hear opposing points of view. Whichever side you're on you need to hear the other side.

The Daily Mail reports politically incorrect American crime stories. It is must reading.

The BBC is too politically correct for me, as is England's Guardian I stopped reading those two websites maybe a year ago.

Have a nice weekend!

I am hoping that somebody, sometime, might actually define the meaning of the term "politically correct." And I'm not trying to wind you up, as the Brits would say. If Republican A or Democrat B says something like "I hate Belgians, the dirty slobs." How is anyone supposed to report this?

I remember having to go to the Supreme Court to listen to the oral argument in a case in which Jerry Falwell, Sr. was suing Larry Flynt, in order to write a report of it. I stuck to "this Justice posed this question, and the attorney responded thusly" in writing my report. It was all I could do: just put it out there without editorializing. Personally, I couldn't stand either of them and would have loved to have knocked their two disgusting, idiotic heads together. I just wrote my article and went home and took a long, hot shower. After being with the two of them in the same room (albeit a very large room), I just felt that I had to delouse myself.

No matter what safe spaces you Trumpers run to, reality will eventually catch up.

Truth can be painful. Better to face it then accept lies and misinformation as your reality.

Having your mind polluted with conspiracy theories does not make you more informed, it makes you more paranoid and ignorant.

OAN and Newsmax ( and FOX’s nighttime lineup) make money by making you paranoid and angry.

Don’t forget that.
/——/ And CNN is the arbiter of truth? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

New Topics

Forum List

Back