Who here still watches Msnbc , CNN or Fox News?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I occasionally, perhaps a better word is rarely will tune into these stations if there’s a breaking news story like a mass shooting, catastrophic weather event or something of that nature. Other than that, I rarely watch them on a daily basis.

I gave up on CNN and MSNBC, because of their race baiting and anti-Americanism. It is unbearable to turn on CNN or MSNBC and see their news anchors talking about white people this white people that.

As for Fox News when they got rid of Tucker Carlson I stopped watching effectively. I was watching the Tucker Carlson program every night from 8 PM to 9 PM and I would occasionally watch Jessie Watters and some bits of Sean Hannity. But that stopped once they got rid of Carlson. Of course I was never really a Fox News fan… Tucker Carlson brought us something really unique. He would interview people from both sides of the aisle. He did a lot of unique things that we did not see from other anchors on fox or CNN.

15 years ago even seven years ago I was watching CNN and trusting it as a new source. But once they went to the far left with race baiting, there’s no way that anyone of logic can trust that station.

Since the removal of Tucker, Carlson from Fox I have started watching a lot more Glenn Greenwald on rumble. He has a new episode every night.

So does anybody here still watch MSNBC, Fox News or CNN? There are news podcasts on YouTube that get more views on a daily basis compared to what the mainstream news put out on cable. Really interesting turn of the tide.

I occasionally, perhaps a better word is rarely will tune into these stations if there’s a breaking news story like a mass shooting, catastrophic weather event or something of that nature. Other than that, I rarely watch them on a daily basis.

I gave up on CNN and MSNBC, because of their race baiting and anti-Americanism. It is unbearable to turn on CNN or MSNBC and see their news anchors talking about white people this white people that.

That’s for Fox News when they got rid of Tucker Carlson I stopped watching effectively. I was watching a Tucker Carlson program every night from 8 PM to 9 PM and I would occasionally watch Jessie Watters and some bits of Sean Hannity. But that stopped once they got rid of Carlson. Of course I was never really a Fox News fan…

15 years ago even seven years ago. I was watching CNN and actually trusting it is a new source. But once they went to the far left with race baiting, there’s no way that anyone of logic can trust that station.

I started watching a lot more Glenn Greenwald on rumble. He has an episode every night.

So does anybody here still watch MSNBC, Fox News or CNN? There are podcasts on YouTube that get more views on a daily basis compared to what the mainstream news put out on cable. Really interesting turn of the tide
None, don't have cable.

As for Fox News when they got rid of Tucker Carlson I stopped watching effectively. I was watching the Tucker Carlson program every night from 8 PM to 9 PM and I would occasionally watch Jessie Watters and some bits of Sean Hannity. But that stopped once they got rid of Carlson. Of course I was never really a Fox News fan… Tucker Carlson brought us something really unique. He would interview people from both sides of the aisle. He did a lot of unique things that we did not see from other anchors on fox or CNN.

15 years ago even seven years ago I was watching CNN and trusting it as a new source. But once they went to the far left with race baiting, there’s no way that anyone of logic can trust that station.

Since the removal of Tucker, Carlson from Fox I have started watching a lot more Glenn Greenwald on rumble. He has a new episode every night.

So does anybody here still watch MSNBC, Fox News or CNN? There are news podcasts on YouTube that get more views on a daily basis compared to what the mainstream news put out on cable. Really interesting turn of the tide.
I watch Newsmax.

We have not even had a live TV Cable or satellite in our house in years. Probably since 2010. I found out back then that a fraction of the money still goes to channels we can't suffer with. So we just pulled the plug and everything is internet stream.

We have not even had a live TV Cable or satellite in our house in years. Probably since 2010. I found out back then that a fraction of the money still goes to channels we can't suffer with. So we just pulled the plug and everything is internet stream.
I also only watch streaming video. You can't imagine how pissed the cable company was when I told them to cancel my account

I sample all. Anything broken by FOX requires multiple confirmations, regarding facts, as they proved they have little regard for any journalistic integrity. Not that the others are paragons of righteousness in that regard, but they have not attempted to conceal it becoming a proven matter in court and public records to the extent of FOX.

The MSM effectively broke themselves permanently by trying to break Trump. It was coming anyway but they hastened the end by going all out and dropping every bit of cover they had of trying to behave as though they were unbiased. DC has owned them for decades but they were always able to at least appear reasonable. When the outsider and his great unwashed managed to force their way into the WH, all bets were off. They'll do a Dallas on Trump if he wins again despite their best cheating.

I stream RAV, Real Americas Voice with Ed henry, Steve Bannon, Charlie Kirk & Ted Nugent.

I stopped FOX early in 2020 when they were constantly pimping the clot shots & fear mongering over the DEMPANIC!!!!
I tried them again on election night & ended within minutes.

They are all Pravda for DC, they just cater to the flip sides of that UNiparty coin

Legislate real news to be reported. Legislate that political agendas do not make TV and Movie programs. Star Trek is woke. Star Trek Strange New Worlds is woke. Just less so a little. They got around a white captain and Spock who is a white guy. And I like watching a lot of it. The push though is woke. Discovery, I stopped when the first episode had two women on the planet the first ten minutes.

I sample all. Anything broken by FOX requires multiple confirmations, regarding facts, as they proved they have little regard for any journalistic integrity. Not that the others are paragons of righteousness in that regard, but they have not attempted to conceal it becoming a proven matter in court and public records to the extent of FOX.
so the laptop was fake eh ? so the fact that dems illegally spied and tried to frame a sitting POTUS for Russian collusion was fake eh ? compared to the leftist msm FOX is a paragon of truth !

I have been meaning to give Newsmax a shot. I have heard about it from my poker friends and I hear a lot from folks here in this thread.

a little of everything......................i do watch cnn for my comedy time........they are so funny over there..who is the clown that looks like don king...lol

Yes, the internet in general is a great place to find hyper-partisan, absolutely one-sided, distorted, hyperbolic, conspiratorial, paranoid rhetoric that is not bound by any sense of professionalism, responsibility, honesty or decency for even a moment.

For those who lack the self esteem and fundamental human curiosity required to expose themselves to contrary ideas and want to hide in their little ideological bubble like scared little bunnies, those You Tube videos are indeed a great place to start.

a little of everything......................i do watch cnn for my comedy time........they are so funny over there..who is the clown that looks like don king...lol
That’s a good point. It’s probably better to laugh at CNN then get upset with them

Forum List

Back