Who here still watches Msnbc , CNN or Fox News?

I occasionally, perhaps a better word is rarely will tune into these stations if there’s a breaking news story like a mass shooting, catastrophic weather event or something of that nature. Other than that, I rarely watch them on a daily basis.

I gave up on CNN and MSNBC, because of their race baiting and anti-Americanism. It is unbearable to turn on CNN or MSNBC and see their news anchors talking about white people this white people that.

As for Fox News when they got rid of Tucker Carlson I stopped watching effectively. I was watching the Tucker Carlson program every night from 8 PM to 9 PM and I would occasionally watch Jessie Watters and some bits of Sean Hannity. But that stopped once they got rid of Carlson. Of course I was never really a Fox News fan… Tucker Carlson brought us something really unique. He would interview people from both sides of the aisle. He did a lot of unique things that we did not see from other anchors on fox or CNN.

15 years ago even seven years ago I was watching CNN and trusting it as a new source. But once they went to the far left with race baiting, there’s no way that anyone of logic can trust that station.

Since the removal of Tucker, Carlson from Fox I have started watching a lot more Glenn Greenwald on rumble. He has a new episode every night.

So does anybody here still watch MSNBC, Fox News or CNN? There are news podcasts on YouTube that get more views on a daily basis compared to what the mainstream news put out on cable. Really interesting turn of the tide.
I watch News Nation.

Forum List

Back