Who do you work for?

Hey thats one hell of an idea:eusa_clap: where Im at plenty of contractors have rebel flags on there trucks making them easy to identify.

yes yes hell of an idea..a very bad one though..innocent people who work for these folks will pay the price for it. not worth the momentary gratification that would come from it and you probably wouldnt like it if it were done to you :)

since the right has doubled down on their hate and called for secession and all that all is fair

Rush Limbaugh On Obama's Win: 'I Went To Bed Last Night Thinking We'd Lost The Country' (AUDIO)

so you wish to emulate them?

Rush went to bed eating erectile disfunction pills so he could masturbate to pictures of himself, and what he does with his big, long cigars would make Clinton blush.

Im here too. You ever hear the racist rejects that call into some of the local talk radio stations?

Yep. WHere you at? Im in Charleston. Its by far the most liberal city in the state.......mostly because the city is almost all transplants who moved here. But even here its kinda crazy at times. The upstate is another world all together with the racism.

Im in the upstate but stayed in Charleston once upon a time. I came back because of family. The Upstate is indeed racist. Although Greenville is not as bad as its surrounding counties. There is a local morning show run by racist and where all the racist come out to shine. Obama got over 800,000 votes in SC. He only lost by 200,000. We will turn this backwards ass State blue someday count on it.

Become a Ground Soldier. Register Likely Dems when ever possible. Keep a stack of voter registration papers in your home. Let them fill them out and then you send them in. You would be surprised how people suddenly become politically active after that first step.

Funny how, I did not mention race. But the left plays the race card asap:lmao: Hypocritical racists

So a lady supposedly walks into a business and, out of nowhere, without any motivation or prompting, blurts out a simplistic talking point that plays easily and perfectly into a partisan conservative argument.

Good gawd.

It has occurred to me recently that I'm so annoyed by partisans and partisan rhetoric because it's insulting to think they're assuming I'm just buying their bullshit. No one likes to be insulted, I know I certainly don't.

This one wasn't even done well.

Problem number one, the lefties have a problem believing their own shit. I have seen people on this very forum say pretty much the same garbage as that woman did, they apparently think that kind of attitude is reserved for message boards, :cuckoo: and you guys call me a liar? Really. Good God you all are hypocrites

the right is no innocent in this kind of thing..you know that yes?
firing/laying off obama supporters? lots of that going on out there..
yet i do not identify EVERY single republican own corp/company to be suspect.

goes both ways.

They really aren't laying off obama supporters. they're laying off people because they cannot afford obamacare and it's not like they didn't warn that that was what they were going to have to do. Start listening to people and stop just blowing them off.

Yep. WHere you at? Im in Charleston. Its by far the most liberal city in the state.......mostly because the city is almost all transplants who moved here. But even here its kinda crazy at times. The upstate is another world all together with the racism.

Im in the upstate but stayed in Charleston once upon a time. I came back because of family. The Upstate is indeed racist. Although Greenville is not as bad as its surrounding counties. There is a local morning show run by racist and where all the racist come out to shine. Obama got over 800,000 votes in SC. He only lost by 200,000. We will turn this backwards ass State blue someday count on it.

Become a Ground Soldier. Register Likely Dems when ever possible. Keep a stack of voter registration papers in your home. Let them fill them out and then you send them in. You would be surprised how people suddenly become politically active after that first step.

Funny how, I did not mention race. But the left plays the race card asap:lmao: Hypocritical racists

Are you sure you meant to post to me. I'm starting to get concerned that you have had to much to drink or are experiencing a medical emergency.

Are you sure you meant to post to me. I'm starting to get concerned that you have had to much to drink or are experiencing a medical emergency.

you were the one throwing down the race card. It's undeniable.

senior grand phoobah disease.

Go back to school, you do not know how to use the words to, or too. Yes I meant to post to you, note the highlighted

Go back to school, you do not know how to use the words to, or too. Yes I meant to post to you, note the highlighted

He is rationing o's.

Random people dont just walk into random businesses to confront random people about political issues.

And, if they did, they are on a shitload of drugs, and shouldn't be labeled as respresenting the whole group.

I see crazy nutjobs all the time here in South Carolina with NRA stickers on their trucks, and all the anti-Obama shit on their windows, and wearing "NO-Bama" t-shirts to night clubs.

They're dumbasses, not reasonable Republicans. I dont associate the two.

A random idiot walked into a not so random shop and make an idiot statement that got her banned for life, don't like it? Too bad

So....what makes your business "not so random"? Do you have a "fuck the 47%" sign hanging out front?

Random people dont just walk into random businesses to confront random people about political issues.

And, if they did, they are on a shitload of drugs, and shouldn't be labeled as respresenting the whole group.

I see crazy nutjobs all the time here in South Carolina with NRA stickers on their trucks, and all the anti-Obama shit on their windows, and wearing "NO-Bama" t-shirts to night clubs.

They're dumbasses, not reasonable Republicans. I dont associate the two.

A random idiot walked into a not so random shop and make an idiot statement that got her banned for life, don't like it? Too bad

So....what makes your business "not so random"? Do you have a "fuck the 47%" sign hanging out front?

One of the last places on earth you can lawfully smoke.

No the sign is on our foreheads dear :razz:

Get over yourself. I have done well with my education and even put myself through school writing. Along with the GI Bill. So save it. Put the bottle down and tell me how discussing a South Carolina radio show is calling you a racist?

When my shop was open I had no END to the idiot leftists that came in to demand something. Free this, free that, they are owed. I was glad to be done with the whole thing. Two lesbians came in to demand I paint their portrait, they had a right. No they didn't have a right and they are probably still paying off the legal bills they incurred. There is no amount of insanity I wouldn't expect from a leftist.

I get alot of well off and very rich people wanting me to work for free also. I've had to sue several for refusing to pay at all, one lady told me I was mean for putting a mechanics and materials lien against the car wash I built for her.

The couple did not want a free portrait. They were willing to pay, quite well too. I was just unwilling to perform the service, they were quite shocked when they were told by the judge I didn't have to. I wouldn't be fined and they were entitled to no damages.

The day after the election a lady came into my work, and approached one of my co workers, and told him she is one of the 47% and that he works for her. My co worker quickly replied "I work for no one but myself lady. You can now leave and never come back, you are not my reason for working, I will not bow to your demands, now get the fuck out" :clap2: I love that guy, and my employer was cool with that. We actually have freedom of speech in my place of employment :D

I work for me and my family, not the government not for anyone else.

Typical greedy selfish Republican.

Half of Americans pay no taxes? This is the Big Republican Lie.

81% of Americans pay federal taxes including payroll taxes for Medicare and Social Security and income taxes. In addition they also pay state taxes, sales taxes and property taxes.

Of the 19% who pay no federal taxes 95% are elderly on fixed incomes or working families.

What kind of political party attacks the elderly and the working poor?.....the Republican Party.

Get over yourself. I have done well with my education and even put myself through school writing. Along with the GI Bill. So save it. Put the bottle down and tell me how discussing a South Carolina radio show is calling you a racist?

It had absolutely nothing to do with what happened in the OP. I did not say you called me a racist, just that you felt the need to bring race into the thread for some reason

This story is such an obvious lie.

"Yeah, so some person just walked into our business, and started saying "IM THE 47% YOU WORK FOR ME" and then, like, this guy said "Nah-uh, I aint yo baby daddy" and he said get out bitch I work for myself".

Seriously.

It does sound like one of those stories you'd get in an email chain.

This story is such an obvious lie.

"Yeah, so some person just walked into our business, and started saying "IM THE 47% YOU WORK FOR ME" and then, like, this guy said "Nah-uh, I aint yo baby daddy" and he said get out bitch I work for myself".

Seriously.

It does sound like one of those stories you'd get in an email chain.

I don't do email chains. Sorry to disappoint, some people apparently live in an internet bubble and never get out to see this stuff actually happens. shees

Well....I don't quite get it....you're claiming because your smoke shop is one of the few places on can smoke indoors is what prompted this person to come in and claim that you work for her....but she mentioned nothing about spewing tobacco smoke, the evils of second hand smoke and accuse you of potentially giving her lung cancer?

Look, I think smoking laws are dumb too. I think that it should be left up to the business to decide if they want to be smoke-free or not.

Just trying to sort this out in my mind.

Well....I don't quite get it....you're claiming because your smoke shop is one of the few places on can smoke indoors is what prompted this person to come in and claim that you work for her....but she mentioned nothing about spewing tobacco smoke, the evils of second hand smoke and accuse you of potentially giving her lung cancer?

Look, I think smoking laws are dumb too. I think that it should be left up to the business to decide if they want to be smoke-free or not.

Just trying to sort this out in my mind.

What is to sort out? It happened, that simple

Forum List

Back