Zionist genocide in Israel

I've already read it and pointed out to you in a few posts, on this thread, days ago, that it is an opinion piece. And "supported" Hamas as a counterpoint to other Islamist, anti-Israel organizations while trying to pit and player them off of each other.

Obviously you have not studied or understood Sun Tzu's "Art of War".

The reason for letting payments continue was in hope they would be used to help the people in Gaza, not to get more weapons, and dig tunnels and other defensive fortifications while using the population as human shields.

Even if it was as you perceive, then there would be no harm in acting to correct a past mistake. It is the adult and reasonable thing to do when someone abuses the chance you gave them to be peaceful and co-operative.
Your love and admiration for Bibi the war criminal, is akin to the Germans love of Hitler. So many similarities.

Please stay dumb. This is fun exposing your delusional love of a genocidal maniac.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/10/israel-gaza-netanyahu/675597/
October 12, 2023 - Until now, Netanyahu and his right-wing ... in addition to effectively bribing Hamas to refrain from attacking Israel, Netanyahu allowed massive infusions of cash from Qatar to

Benjamin Netanyahu failed Israel
October 12, 2023 - From the Gaza border, where they ... Post. ... Second, a columnist at Israel’s Ha’aretz newspaper unearthed evidence that Netanyahu has intentionally propped up Hamas

December 12, 2023 - For years, the Qatari government had been sending millions of dollars a month into the Gaza Strip—money that helped prop up the Hamas government there. Prime Minister

Why Netanyahu helped fund Hamas and how that backfired for Israel

Why Netanyahu helped fund Hamas and how that backfired for Israel​

If Benjamin Netanyahu-led Israel didn't create Frankenstein's monster, it for sure helped nourish it. This is why Israel funneled Qatari money to Gaza as Hamas lulled it into a false sense of security and its citizens paid a heavy price for the miscalculation.​

Last edited:
I believe you’re an asshole and that you “see” shit that isn’t there.

I also see that being confined to the actual meaning of words causes you a severe twat rash.

Application denied. GFY. :fu:

There is still no “genocide” or mass “murder” being committed by Israel in Gaza.

I am not going to insult you and much prefer a civil, substantive and fact based exchange.

I've lived among the Muslims and just as not all Jews hate Muslims, not all Muslims hate Jews or would wipe out all Jews if they had a chance.

Even if they wanted to, Israel's Muslim neighbors are entirely incapable of a military victory over the Israeli - US Military so all the hyperbole about running Jews "from the river to the sea" is a rhetorical diversion from the 1,000% greater likelihood that Israel - US will run the Palestinians from the river to the sea and that is what is happening since militant and criminal "Settlers" have already redrawn Gaza's maps. (1)

In the briefest sense, the word "genocide" means the killing and / or expulsion of one group by another.
A slightly more detailed definition is offered by Encyclopedia Britannica:

“Genocide; definition:

“Genocide, the deliberate and systematic destruction of a group of people because of their ethnicity, nationality, religion, or race. The term, derived from the Greek genos (“race,” “tribe,” or “nation”) and the Latin cide (“killing”), was coined by Raphael Lemkin, a Polish-born jurist who served as an adviser to the U.S. Department of War during World War II.”

If you have been following this 8+ month old "war" with any level of objectivity you can't deny that that is precisely what is happening in Gaza.

Like snowflakes, no two genocides are alike. Genrikh Yagota, Leonid Reichman (2) etc didn't kill millions by dropping 2,000 pound bombs on overcrowded, civilian neighborhoods on a regular basis but preferred to inflict their genocide through mass starvation and blockading life's basic necessities:

“We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”
Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant

A similar genocidal declaration was made by another of Netanyahu's henchmen:

“We are now rolling out the Gaza Nakba,”
Agriculture Minister Avi Dichter

Finally, there are countless Jewish and non Jewish groups that are openly declaring the carnage in Gaza a genocide.

Just two of them are:

- “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

- “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED

Finally, you wrote earlier:
There is still no “genocide” or mass “murder” being committed by Israel in Gaza.

In addition to spending time in the Middle East, studying its conflicts, I have studied / followed Middle Eastern history and changing events for 60+ years and never before have I seen the level of anti Israel sentiment from so many diverse corners as I've seen in the last few months and it's only going to get worse as the world's 1.7 Billion Muslims begin to retaliate around the world.

My question is, if or when Israel's right wing element succeeds in exterminating / expelling Gaza's native residents, destroying all evidence of their existence (graveyards, religious sites, ancient olive groves etc) and then populating Gaza with illegal "Settlements", how is that not genocide by any legal definition?

Are you sure that you wouldn't loudly condemn the carnage in Gaza as a genocide if the tens of thousands
of civilian victims were Jewish instead Muslims?

It is at least my opinion that if one considers all members of all races, ethnic, religious groups and nationalities to be equal, then what Netanyahu, Gallant, Dichter are doing in Gaza can only be called a genocide.

Thanks,

(1). "Jewish settlers set their sights on Gaza beachfront"

EXCEPTS "Opinion polls suggest that most Israelis oppose resettling Gaza, and it is not government policy, but since the Hamas attacks on 7 October it is being talked about out loud - by some of the loudest and most extreme voices in Israel's government.

I put it to her that her comments sound like a plan for ethnic cleansing. She does not deny it.

"You can call it ethnic cleansing. I repeat again, the Arabs do not want, normal Arabs do not want to live in Gaza. If you want to call it cleansing, if you want to call it apartheid, you choose your definition. I choose the way to protect the state of Israel. " CONTINUED

(2). "Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

(3). “Israel-Hamas war: Even Gaza's graveyards have suffered destruction”

EXCERPT “Nearly half the burial sites in the Palestinian enclave have suffered damage by armored vehicles, air strikes and artillery fire from the Israeli army.

The situation at the Jabaliya cemetery was not isolated. Scores of videos and photos, shot and taken by Gazan residents and journalists, have documented the destruction of at least eight major cemeteries in the Palestinian territory since the start of the Israeli army's ground operations. They show destroyed tombstones and human remains dispersed from their graves and scattered over the upturned earth.” CONTINUED

Pisa

What is Gaza Strip, the besieged Palestinian enclave under Israeli assault?
The world’s largest ‘open-air prison’, with a population of 2.3 million people, has been under an intense Israeli bombardment since Saturday.

Pisa

Enclave

noun
a portion of territory within or surrounded by a larger territory whose inhabitants are culturally or ethnically distinct.
"they gave troops a week to leave the coastal enclave"

I am not going to insult you and much prefer a civil, substantive and fact based exchange.

I've lived among the Muslims and just as not all Jews hate Muslims, not all Muslims hate Jews or would wipe out all Jews if they had a chance.

Even if they wanted to, Israel's Muslim neighbors are entirely incapable of a military victory over the Israeli - US Military so all the hyperbole about running Jews "from the river to the sea" is a rhetorical diversion from the 1,000% greater likelihood that Israel - US will run the Palestinians from the river to the sea and that is what is happening since militant and criminal "Settlers" have already redrawn Gaza's maps. (1)

In the briefest sense, the word "genocide" means the killing and / or expulsion of one group by another.

“Genocide; definition:

“Genocide, the deliberate and systematic destruction of a group of people because of their ethnicity, nationality, religion, or race. The term, derived from the Greek genos (“race,” “tribe,” or “nation”) and the Latin cide (“killing”), was coined by Raphael Lemkin, a Polish-born jurist who served as an adviser to the U.S. Department of War during World War II.”

If you have been following this 8+ month old "war" with any level of objectivity you can't deny that that is precisely what is happening in Gaza.

Like snowflakes, no two genocides are alike. Genrikh Yagota, Leonid Reichman (2) etc didn't kill millions by dropping 2,000 pound bombs on overcrowded, civilian neighborhoods on a regular basis but preferred to inflict their genocide through mass starvation and blockading life's basic necessities:

“We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”

Finally, there are countless Jewish and non Jewish groups that are openly declaring the carnage in Gaza a genocide.

Just two of them are:

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED

In addition to spending time in the Middle East, studying its conflicts, I have studied / followed Middle Eastern history and changing events for 60+ years and never before have I seen the level of anti Israel sentiment from so many diverse corners as I've seen in the last few months and it's only going to get worse as the world's 1.7 Billion Muslims begin to retaliate around the world.

My question is, if or when Israel's right wing element succeeds in exterminating / expelling Gaza's native residents, destroying all evidence of their existence (graveyards, religious sites, ancient olive groves etc) and then populating Gaza with illegal "Settlements", how is that not genocide by any legal definition?

Are you sure that you wouldn't loudly condemn the carnage in Gaza as a genocide if the tens of thousands

It is at least my opinion that if one considers all members of all races, ethnic, religious groups and nationalities to be equal, then what Netanyahu, Gallant, Dichter are doing in Gaza can only be called a genocide.

Thanks,

EXCEPTS "Opinion polls suggest that most Israelis oppose resettling Gaza, and it is not government policy, but since the Hamas attacks on 7 October it is being talked about out loud - by some of the loudest and most extreme voices in Israel's government.

I put it to her that her comments sound like a plan for ethnic cleansing. She does not deny it.

"You can call it ethnic cleansing. I repeat again, the Arabs do not want, normal Arabs do not want to live in Gaza. If you want to call it cleansing, if you want to call it apartheid, you choose your definition. I choose the way to protect the state of Israel. " CONTINUED

(2). "Stalin's Jews"

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

EXCERPT “Nearly half the burial sites in the Palestinian enclave have suffered damage by armored vehicles, air strikes and artillery fire from the Israeli army.

The situation at the Jabaliya cemetery was not isolated. Scores of videos and photos, shot and taken by Gazan residents and journalists, have documented the destruction of at least eight major cemeteries in the Palestinian territory since the start of the Israeli army's ground operations. They show destroyed tombstones and human remains dispersed from their graves and scattered over the upturned earth.” CONTINUED
It amazes me the number of members here who deny it’s genocide. They obviously expose themselves as fools. By any definition of genocide, Israel’s actions meet the definition.

The power of establishment propaganda to dupe these deniers is undeniable. Israel’s control of our government and media is the culprit. Anyone who denies the Holocaust is immediately ridiculed, shamed, and silenced. Hopefully there will come a time when the Gaza Holocaust is treated the same way.

Linking to Wikipedia makes my point.

Pisa

What is Gaza Strip, the besieged Palestinian enclave under Israeli assault?
The world’s largest ‘open-air prison’, with a population of 2.3 million people, has been under an intense Israeli bombardment since Saturday.
Al Jazeera, the Qatari rulers' mouthpiece, is a Hamas propaganda outlet nowadays. Let's not forget that Qatar is allied with both Hamas and Iran. They've been already caught lying, by the way.

Again, linking to Al Jazeera makes my point.

Pisa

Enclave

noun
a portion of territory within or surrounded by a larger territory whose inhabitants are culturally or ethnically distinct.
"they gave troops a week to leave the coastal enclave"
Gaza shares a border with Egypt. How are Arabs in Gaza culturally and/or ethnically distinct from Egyptians?

Me thinks you just took the first definition on Google search and used it because it fits your narrative, or so you thought. Wrong choice. A territory sharing borders with more than one country is not an enclave.

Romania is surrounded only by countries whose inhabitants are culturally, ethnically, and linguistically different. So is Greece. Are Romania and Greece enclaves?

Linking to Wikipedia makes my point.

Al Jazeera, the Qatari rulers' mouthpiece, is a Hamas propaganda outlet nowadays. Let's not forget that Qatar is allied with both Hamas and Iran. They've been already caught lying, by the way.

Again, linking to Al Jazeera makes my point.

Gaza shares a border with Egypt. How are Arabs in Gaza culturally and/or ethnically distinct from Egyptians?

Me thinks you just took the first definition on Google search and used it because it fits your narrative, or so you thought. Wrong choice. A territory sharing borders with more than one country is not an enclave.

Romania is surrounded only by countries whose inhabitants are culturally, ethnically, and linguistically different. So is Greece. Are Romania and Greece enclaves?
Quick question...is Israel committing genocide?

“Genocide; definition:

Just two of them are:

Thanks,

(2). "Stalin's Jews"

Great post!

He needs insulting on a continuing basis.

A different quick question.

Re: Gaza:

If the situation was reversed and Jews were homeless, starving, traumatized and being killed by the tens of thousands, would you consider that genocide?

Thanks,

Forum List

Back