• Joe Manchin/No Labels

• Cornell West/Independent

• Donald Trump/Republican

• Liz Cheney/Libertarian or Independent

• Other/write in

• I wouldn't vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
1698949480235.png

I dislike Trump bigly, but I do not want a democrat in the White House, any democrat. I would much rather see any other repub displace Trump as the GOP nominee, but if I have to I will hold my nose and vote for him. One hopes one way or another that this will be the last time he's on the ballot.

What exactly is the point of this thread?

It’s just going to confirm that this message board leans right, which we already know.

That would be you guys. Do you believe in polls or not? Please make up your mind.
I don’t see much use in national polls for presidential elections because the results come down to states. Polls for battleground states are far more useful.

I also typically don’t look into this stuff until the primary elections are under way.

Additionally, a poll for a right-leaning website is just going to confirm that the people lean right on that website. Not useful information.

I don’t see much use in national polls for presidential elections because the results come down to states. Polls for battleground states are far more useful.

I also typically don’t look into this stuff until the primary elections are under way.

Additionally, a poll for a right-leaning website is just going to confirm that the people lean right on that website. Not useful information.
I posted polls which were not right leaning.

Forum List

Back