I’m here today to put you on public notice and to inform you that you are not our elected officials

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Michelle Klann tells it like it is. We are not getting the true representation that we deserve in America. Sure they're disruptive, but sometimes you need to be.

---“I’m here today to put you on public notice and to inform you that you are not our elected officials,” said Michelle Klann, co-founder of a pro-Trump group, from a podium she had commandeered.---

Michelle Klann tells it like it is. We are not getting the true representation that we deserve in America. Sure they're disruptive, but sometimes you need to be.

---“I’m here today to put you on public notice and to inform you that you are not our elected officials,” said Michelle Klann, co-founder of a pro-Trump group, from a podium she had commandeered.---

Wow, she's even dumber than your average tRumpling.

And I gotta admit, I didn't think that was possible.

I have not heard of them being changed out since Feb. I guess they are the elected officials whether she likes it or not.

Crazies gotta crazy.

LOL!

1710920176952.png

1710920080977.png

800px-Map_of_Michigan_highlighting_Barry_County.svg.png

. . . it does, indeed, look to be genuine.

9 dead residents 'voted' in my small town on super tuesday.......~S~
please link to arrests convictions or evidence, or at least give me something to search for.

in a small town (hell, that is why voting is done in small precincts in cities, i know everyone in my precinct.) the commissioners should know who is dead.

if a dead person signs the precinct book, obviously a crime is committed, and someone in your small town has explaining to do.

Forum List

Back