I’m here today to put you on public notice and to inform you that you are not our elected officials

please link to arrests convictions or evidence, or at least give me something to search for.

in a small town (hell, that is why voting is done in small precincts in cities, i know everyone in my precinct.) the commissioners should know who is dead.

if a dead person signs the precinct book, obviously a crime is committed, and someone in your small town has explaining to do.
they don't convict dead citizens Ramp, and it's done electronically

so nobody really knows who the perp is you see

add to that, any investigation would probably end up in some defamation suit

see how that works?

~S~

they don't convict dead citizens Ramp, and it's done electronically

so nobody really knows who the perp is you see

add to that, any investigation would probably end up in some defamation suit

see how that works?

~S~
no. i do not see how it can work.

i work elections (we have our primary saturday.) it would require more cooperation than any democrat is capable of to change a vote or a total. .

no. i do not see how it can work.

i work elections (we have our primary saturday.) it would require more cooperation than any democrat is capable of to change a vote or a total. .
in a small town, it falls on the clerks shoulders as to verification of voter list Ramp
but if no one notified the 'town' I.E.>dead cert, plz take off of tax list......s/he has no means to do so

we heard from our cemetery commish that verified the deceased had been on the voter list
who's bad is that?

keep in mind much is mail in , which we also are hearing some residents obtained two ballots for, one in married, one in maiden names
who's bad is that?

~S~

3 more Ecuadorians who were being paid $$$ on the job took the day off to get their papers down in NYC yesterday

Most of 'em don't know much english past 'hello'

But they sure now who Biden is

~S~

in a small town, it falls on the clerks shoulders as to verification of voter list Ramp
but if no one notified the 'town' I.E.>dead cert, plz take off of tax list......s/he has no means to do so

we heard from our cemetery commish that verified the deceased had been on the voter list
who's bad is that?

keep in mind much is mail in , which we also are hearing some residents obtained two ballots for, one in married, one in maiden names
who's bad is that?

~S~
a dead guy can be listed in the poll register, but obviously would have a problem signing the register. it is the guy who does the signing (and the commissioners who allow that) who must be prosecuted.

there is nothing intrinsically wrong with the married name/ maiden name dichotomy if the woman is only signing 1 line on the register.

i somehow think reagan might have won without nancy davis' vote. but if mrs dimaggio voted for each of her married names nixon was cheated.

who is that skinny miniskirt blonde who was caught voting in ny and and ct for trump? ann coulter. the ghetto dwelling biden voters probably do not hold those multistate registrations or the wherewithal to travel on election day.

Forum List

Back