Vote for Literally Anyone Else - a third (non-viable) choice.

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

"A 35-year-old school teacher in Texas formerly known as Dustin Ebey is non-too pleased with his options this November: “a billionaire and a career politician.” So he changed his name – driver’s license and all – and is on a mission to give others the option to literally, vote for Literally Anybody Else. CNN caught up with him on the campaign trail in Fort Worth, Texas."

Yep, My Ebay (oh, it so could have been) changed his name to "Literally Anyone Else" and is apparently running for President.

"A 35-year-old school teacher in Texas formerly known as Dustin Ebey is non-too pleased with his options this November: “a billionaire and a career politician.” So he changed his name – driver’s license and all – and is on a mission to give others the option to literally, vote for Literally Anybody Else. CNN caught up with him on the campaign trail in Fort Worth, Texas."

Yep, My Ebay (oh, it so could have been) changed his name to "Literally Anyone Else" and is apparently running for President.
Trump Rally...

Screenshot_20240404-125156-647.png

Biden Rally...

Screenshot_20240404-125320-150.png

Good luck.

I love it.

And of course the cult members from both sides will not get it.

Correct.
Both sides will take the bait and stay at each others throats.....exactly as planned....and the Elites will laugh at them all the way to the bank.

This is indeed a planned thing, they have been working to divide us down party lines on almost every issue.

Correct.
Both sides will take the bait and stay at each others throats.....exactly as planned....and the Elites will laugh at them all the way to the bank.
Y'all acting like 15-year old edgelords just makes the normal people laugh at you, you know.

Being contrarian doesn't make you cool. Y'all just bleat along with your own different herd of sheep.

Forum List

Back