• RFK Jr./Independent

• Joe Manchin/No Labels

• Cornell West/Independent

• Donald Trump/Republican

• Liz Cheney/Libertarian or Independent

• Other/write in

• I wouldn't vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
the results of a poll that only 25 responded to?

If you think there are only 25 people on this board.....
Of course there are more than 25 people on this message board.

If you jump into threads and get a feel for the kind of people on this message board, it’s obvious that the right is more represented here than the left. This poll is just a small sample of that as is every other poll that shows the exact same results.

Looks like a stolen election. Incredibly stupid gullible people that actually did vote for the brain dead Biden who don't deserve to live in this country are definitely a shrinking class. Thank God

View attachment 852705

POLLS are nothing but what the MSM wants you to think. They adjust them so it matches the cheating near Election time. People need to wake the heck up. Polls are more corrupt than the actual corrupted 2020 vote!

Of course there are more than 25 people on this message board.

If you jump into threads and get a feel for the kind of people on this message board, it’s obvious that the right is more represented here than the left. This poll is just a small sample of that as is every other poll that shows the exact same results.
I['ve been here 10 1/2 years, 6-7 as a mod.

I've got a fair idea of the demographics.

I['ve been here 10 1/2 years, 6-7 as a mod.

I've got a fair idea of the demographics.
Apparently you don’t if you honestly don’t believe this site leans right.

Here’s another poll. BIDEN VS. TRUMP, who will you vote for on November 3, 2020?

And another one.

And another one.

I suppose you think it’s a magical coincidence that each of these always shows a significant edge to the right.

Apparently you don’t if you honestly don’t believe this site leans right.

Here’s another poll. BIDEN VS. TRUMP, who will you vote for on November 3, 2020?

And another one.

I suppose you think it’s a magical coincidence that each of these always shows a significant edge to the right.
Did ever member of the board vote in those polls?

or are you pulling shit out your ass?

Did ever member of the board vote in those polls?

or are you pulling shit out your ass?
Did I say that every member of the board voted in those polls? Is the strawman ok?

If the site doesn’t lean right, then why would each of these polls show results that lean right? Magical coincidence, right?

306>232... An honest ass kicking of your blob.

images

This is the part where you manly types whine like a bitch about non-existent massive voter fraud.

247146.png

No. The posters on this website are right-leaning. The poll you posted here will reflect what we already know, that the majority of posters on this site lean right.

Hence why I asked what the point is.
I posted polls from RealClearPolitics. They are not right leaning. You choose to deny facts. You are a fact denier.

I am strongly criticizing the DeSantis supporters wearing 'dump Trump' buttons or some such and I am strongly criticizing Trump supporters who are trashing DeSantis. If we who oppose Marxism/totalitarianism do not stick together and vote against the Democrat regime, we will lose in 2024. So once the nominee is chosen, we all better get behind that candidate or else.

There is NOBODY on the GOP ticket that is not head and shoulders more competent and less destructive than ANY Democrat running or who will run given the track record of the Democrats the last decade or so.

So though I deplore party politics for the most part, assuming it will be a Democrat or Republican who wins, whoever is the GOP nominee gets my vote, even if it is Chris Christie--I will have to carry a barf bag if I have to vote for him. Any other vote is a vote for more open borders, more Marxist style totalitarianism, fewer choices, options, opportunities for most Americans and a declining America.
I don't know. That seems to be the normal cycle of how things work in the primaries and then switching over to the general.

Did I say that every member of the board voted in those polls? Is the strawman ok?

If the site doesn’t lean right, then why would each of these polls show results that lean right? Magical coincidence, right?
If the site doesn’t lean right, then why would each of these polls show results that lean right?
why did only 25 people respond to the poll?

The right claims it leans left, the left claims it leans right.

:boo_hoo14:

Forum List

Back