• Liz Cheney/Libertarian or Independent

• Other/write in

• I wouldn't vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
:desk:

Joe-Biden-Maga-Tears-shirt.png

^^^ HIM ^^^

?

What the hell do you think I lied about? That this message board leans right???

The silly poll is voluntary. Leftist Marxist loons can simply avoid it then you claim "the board leans right". So typical of the Low Leftist IQ that are fed daily from the corrupt trough of MSM pablum. Like posting about some skewed MSM poll. Eat it up dummy. You all suck massive crank.

The silly poll is voluntary.
Did I say it’s not voluntary?
Leftist Marxist loons can simply avoid it then you claim "the board leans right".
It does lean right, dumbass. Look at the results.

So typical of the Low Leftist IQ that are fed daily from the corrupt trough of MSM pablum. Like posting about some skewed MSM poll. Eat it up dummy. You all suck massive crank.
At any point in this rant of yours, did you answer what you think I lied about? Try again. I believe in you.

Assuming these are the options, who would you vote for?
I am strongly criticizing the DeSantis supporters wearing 'dump Trump' buttons or some such and I am strongly criticizing Trump supporters who are trashing DeSantis. If we who oppose Marxism/totalitarianism do not stick together and vote against the Democrat regime, we will lose in 2024. So once the nominee is chosen, we all better get behind that candidate or else.

There is NOBODY on the GOP ticket that is not head and shoulders more competent and less destructive than ANY Democrat running or who will run given the track record of the Democrats the last decade or so.

So though I deplore party politics for the most part, assuming it will be a Democrat or Republican who wins, whoever is the GOP nominee gets my vote, even if it is Chris Christie--I will have to carry a barf bag if I have to vote for him. Any other vote is a vote for more open borders, more Marxist style totalitarianism, fewer choices, options, opportunities for most Americans and a declining America.

306>232... An honest ass kicking of your blob.

This is the part where you manly types whine like a bitch about non-existent massive voter fraud.
Looks like a stolen election. Incredibly stupid gullible people that actually did vote for the brain dead Biden who don't deserve to live in this country are definitely a shrinking class. Thank God

Screenshot_20231101-070943_Chrome.jpg

Did I say it’s not voluntary?

At any point in this rant of yours, did you answer what you think I lied about? Try again. I believe in you.
the results of a poll that only 25 responded to?

If you think there are only 25 people on this board.....

Forum List

Back