Who did you choose in 2016?

Who did you cast a vote for in the 2016 Presidential Election?

• Donald J. Trump

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Hillary R. Clinton

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other Independent Right

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other Independent Left

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other Centrist

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other Write-in

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Did Not Vote

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
This is a poll to determine the general political composition of the American voters on this discussion board. It is completely anonymous to anyone but the moderators, and I tried to cover all of the available choices. I am also not judging anyone for their personal choice, I'm just curious.

Please choose one.

Not Hillary.

The smartest people voted for none of the above.
But knowing what I know now, I'd have voted for Trump in a heartbeat over
the wicked witch of Libya.
Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton.

The truth about Hillary Clinton's war In Libya.
th

Last edited:
That's a valid point. Can the moderators see in the poll, who each member voter for?

Why worry? Every liberal is proud of voting for Clinton.

In stark contrast, we already see the conservatives on this thread being ashamed of voting for Trump. And that trend will only accelerate.

This is funny.

Many left wingers who supported Sanders didn't vote because their guy was fucked over by Debbie Whatsherass Shultz and the DNC.

I voted for Trump. It was the first election in decades that I didn’t feel like I was voting for the lesser of two evils. Trump is proving every day that I was rift.

This is a poll to determine the general political composition of the American voters on this discussion board. It is completely anonymous to anyone but the moderators, and I tried to cover all of the available choices. I am also not judging anyone for their personal choice, I'm just curious.

Please choose one.

I voted for Gary Johnson. Not the perfect candidate, but the best of the bunch and the only one that was not a "lesser of evils" pick

I also voted to put a Johnson in the White House. Instead we got a dick...

Many left wingers who supported Sanders didn't vote because their guy was fucked over by Debbie Whatsherass Shultz and the DNC.

That conspiracy babbling again?

Give it a rest. Come back to reality. Clinton won by getting a crapload more votes. The primary wasn't even close. Only the most delusional and butthurt, or only those brainwashed the hardest, are stil claiming anything was rigged.

I voted for the best candidate, Hillary. Anyone else was, is, a loser.
Turns out Hillary was the loser.

well...
she did get 2 million more votes than trump.....

but he had the advantage of an EC that was purposely rigged to favor red states.

sort of a voting affirmative action for conservatives.....

"hey! it isn't fair that we are outnumbered by rational people! we need EXTRA EC votes to guarantee a victory!"

"and after that we will just eliminate the competition (liberals) and see to it that they can never vote again"

Forum List

Back