Who did you choose in 2016?

Who did you cast a vote for in the 2016 Presidential Election?

• Donald J. Trump

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Hillary R. Clinton

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other Independent Right

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other Independent Left

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other Centrist

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other Write-in

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Did Not Vote

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This is a poll to determine the general political composition of the American voters on this discussion board. It is completely anonymous to anyone but the moderators, and I tried to cover all of the available choices. I am also not judging anyone for their personal choice, I'm just curious.

Please choose one.

Last edited:
This is a poll to determine the general political composition of the American voters on this discussion board. It is completely anonymous to anyone but the moderators, and I tried to cover all of the available choices.

Please choose one.
Stein

This is a poll to determine the general political composition of the American voters on this discussion board. It is completely anonymous to anyone but the moderators, and I tried to cover all of the available choices.

Please choose one.
I was going to write in John Kasich, but my mother died just before the election and she was a big Ted Cruz supporter. So in her honor, I wrote in Cruz.

I don't like Cruz. He's as big a liar as the rest, but he is looking better and better the longer Trump is president.

His one redeeming value is that he wanted to create a one page tax return, and the only way to make that happen is to eliminate all tax expenditures, save one or two.

That would have been awesome.

I voted for the best candidate, Hillary. Anyone else was, is, a loser.

Please choose one.

I am always (pleasantly) surprised how many good conservatives there are here, given how much (and how obscenely) the leftists talk. I just put them on my ignore list when they do the obscenities thing, since there's no point in reading what anyone like that says. I've got a very long ignore list...……..

Didn't vote.

EndEvil.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The champion of the Constitution, the Congressman from Texas, Ron Paul.

We got him 1 electoral vote.

On that note I just broke my new year resolution to not post on political message boards for the year.

I tell who I voted for (Trump) when asked, but the leftists go absolutely hog wild! Darn, I don't strike out at them when they say they voted for Hillary or Bernie. Leftists have no manners whatsoever that I can see. Mobbing people on the streets, shouting people out of restaurants, Twitter mobs --- it's only leftists who act this way!

I guess it's because they are losing so bad.

Exactly what I have been saying for years. "If you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL."

When you vote for someone, you are telling them, "Keep doing what you are doing". That's what they hear. They do NOT hear, "I only voted for you because you are less scummy than the other scumbag."

Our elections are not decided on election day. They are decided during the primaries. And unfortunately, only about a third of Americans participate in the primaries.

Most Americans are letting the crazy fuckwits decide which two evils we have to choose from on election day. Because crazy fuckwits have more passion and more energy than normal people, they show up disproportionately at the polls during the primaries.

So when election day comes around, and you feel pissed off at having to choose between two evils, and you didn't vote in the primaries, then you get the evils you deserve.

I tell who I voted for (Trump) when asked, but the leftists go absolutely hog wild! Darn, I don't strike out at them when they say they voted for Hillary or Bernie. Leftists have no manners whatsoever that I can see. Mobbing people on the streets, shouting people out of restaurants, Twitter mobs --- it's only leftists who act this way!

I guess it's because they are losing so bad.
I took my elderly dad to the polls on election day. It was his 80th birthday.

When we got home, he told me, "I hate Trump, but I voted for him because I don't want Hillary to win that big."

I think that's why Trump won, actually. It was more of a protest vote against Hillary than a warm fuzzy vote for Trump.

My dad is a lifelong conservative. He even served as the president of my home state's American Conservative Union. He can't stand Trump. But he fell for that whole "lesser of two evils" bullshit.

That's a valid point. Can the moderators see in the poll, who each member voter for?

Why worry? Every liberal is proud of voting for Clinton.

In stark contrast, we already see the conservatives on this thread being ashamed of voting for Trump. And that trend will only accelerate.

Forum List

Back