Who did you choose in 2016?

Who did you cast a vote for in the 2016 Presidential Election?

• Donald J. Trump

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Hillary R. Clinton

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other Independent Right

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other Independent Left

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other Centrist

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other Write-in

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Did Not Vote

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
This is a poll to determine the general political composition of the American voters on this discussion board. It is completely anonymous to anyone but the moderators, and I tried to cover all of the available choices. I am also not judging anyone for their personal choice, I'm just curious.

Please choose one.

I voted for Gary Johnson. Not the perfect candidate, but the best of the bunch and the only one that was not a "lesser of evils" pick

That's a valid point. Can the moderators see in the poll, who each member voter for?

Why worry? Every liberal is proud of voting for Clinton.

In stark contrast, we already see the conservatives on this thread being ashamed of voting for Trump. And that trend will only accelerate.

I voted for Trump, because Fuck You, that's why.

That's a valid point. Can the moderators see in the poll, who each member voter for?

In stark contrast, we already see the conservatives on this thread being ashamed of voting for Trump. And that trend will only accelerate.
If I took my dad to the polls today, and he still had to choose between Clinton and Trump, he would still pull the lever for Trump.

Even though he thoroughly detests Trump.

Our country is in a sad fucking state of affairs.

The party which figures this shit out and returns to its founding principles first will sweep the other party off the board for good.

No, we aren't. I don't know where you get that idea -- we all openly support Trump. I guess you are making it up because you wish it were true, like that Hillary would win the election.

This is a poll to determine the general political composition of the American voters on this discussion board. It is completely anonymous to anyone but the moderators, and I tried to cover all of the available choices. I am also not judging anyone for their personal choice, I'm just curious.

Please choose one.

Went with the former New Mexico Governor and will go Libertarian again if Democrats offer a weak candidate...

Gary Johnson
I haven't voted for a major party candidate for POTUS for nearly four decades

I have a question: Why in Hell does anyone believe that voting for the 'same ole same ole' Democrat, or Republican, that got the US in the mess we're in, will change a goddamn thing going forward?

Yep; just keep voting the same thing folks all while you believe you are gonna get a different result. :21:

Last edited:
This is a poll to determine the general political composition of the American voters on this discussion board. It is completely anonymous to anyone but the moderators, and I tried to cover all of the available choices.

Please choose one.
I was going to write in John Kasich, but my mother died just before the election and she was a big Ted Cruz supporter. So in her honor, I wrote in Cruz.

I don't like Cruz. He's as big a liar as the rest, but he is looking better and better the longer Trump is president.

His one redeeming value is that he wanted to create a one page tax return, and the only way to make that happen is to eliminate all tax expenditures, save one or two.

That would have been awesome.

Like the tax plain, not a fan of Cruz!

I do not believe I've seen any Trump voter on this board say they were ashamed of voting for Trump. Can you provide a few examples?

I didn't vote for Trump in the primary, because I knew he would have more baggage than Samsonite.

I voted for him obviously since Hillary was the alternative. I've supported him the whole way since then.

Trump! :113:

I’d rather have an intelligent workaholic making important decisions than a corrupt alcoholic.

:)

Voted for McMullin he actually had a shot at getting some EV.

I’m not sorry trump won though. He could be much better than he is though

Rand Paul. One of the only person in Washington that believes in a small and less intrusive government.

[I'm not judging you over your choice, but did you miss something?

Yes, the most devoutly Stalinist Trump cultists are riding the ship down to the bottom. That doesn't change the fact that the smarter rats are jumping ship.

Please to point out these "rats", for I see them not. :26:

Forum List

Back