Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Correll wrote: I look at Trump's actions at that time (Jan6) and I see a confused mess of wishful thinking and doomed attempts. 21DEC03-POST#636

NFBW wrote: Attempting to NOT COUNT THE ELECTORS FROM SEVEN STATES THAT DJT LOST so that he wins and Biden loses (the Eastman Plan) the electoral college vote. That would mean that every Republican Trump voter in the state of Michigan would not have their vote counted but they would have the outcome that they wanted. That would mean that every Democrat Biden voter in the state of Michigan + 6 other states handpicked by DJT’s lawyer would not have their vote counted but they would suffer the outcome that they successfully rejected by the only NON-fucking-VIOLENT way we are supposed to do it in this country. VOTE - the right to FUCKING VOTE.

I am certain that Correll is fully aware that in states like Michigan the Republican voters are mostly white. I am certain that Correll is fully aware that in states like Michigan the Democratic Party is where a large majority of black voters reside. So what we have is something descibed by Correll as a “confused mess of wishful thinking” by the head of the Republican party that is mostly white having a sitting POTUS in their name seriously attempting to deny the right to vote against him by taking black voters back to the era prior to the emancipation proclamation. They had no right to vote in 2020 if @Correll’s confused mess of white wishful thinking had not failed. 21DEC04-POST#639

Race has nothing to do with this. When you try to drag race into shit where it does not belong, you are ACTIVELY WORKING TO INCREASE RACIAL CONFLICT IN OUR SOCIETY.

Why do you want to do that?

Correll wrote: Race has nothing to do with this. 21DEC04-POST#641.

NFBW wrote: Why not? Do you believe the black Biden voter in Detoit Michigan hearing that his certified vote was being tossed out with six other states that Biden won so that Biden’s win is canceled and DJT gets his second term after losing. You insult every black American who voted with your white superiority antics telling them that you get to decide what is about racism and what is not. 21DEC04-POST#642

NFBW wrote: Why not? Do you believe the black Biden voter in Detoit Michigan hearing that his certified vote was being tossed out with six other states that Biden won so that Biden’s win is canceled and DJT gets his second term after losing. You insult every black American who voted with your white superiority antics telling them that you get to decide what is about racism and what is not. 21DEC04-POST#642

Because Race has nothing to do with it. The issue is partisan.

When you bring Race into it, you are making it something it is not. YOu are assigning very toxic motives to people that do not actually have them. YOu are encouraging other people to HATE those people, and they do.

When the hate gets bad enough, people die.

1638632985215.png

Because Race has nothing to do with it. The issue is partisan.

NFBW wrote: Yes - partisan across a racial divide. And you have the audacity to tell black Americans that you get to decide which partisan issues involve race and which ones do not. On the matter of Jan6, you want me to accept your quack analysis that Trump's actions at that time (Jan6) were nothing but a confused mess of wishful thinking and doomed attempts.

OK fine DJT lost the remaining few marbles he had left, went bonkers grieving his loss, and had no racist intent therefore and whatsoever.

But the problem with your “bonkers”defense is there was a plan and real constitutional wrongful action (Eastman) That if it was implemented it wouid produce a highly volatile outcome that couid likely devolve ultimately into the chaos that extremist right wing supporters of DJT that desired racial chaos that could spark the race war those white nationalist militias want. 21DEC04-POST#644

Last edited:

NFBW wrote: Yes - partisan across a racial divide. And you have the audacity to tell black Americans that you get to decide which partisan issues involve race and which ones do not. On the matter of Jan6, you want me to accept your quack analysis that Trump's actions at that time (Jan6) were nothing but a confused mess of wishful thinking and doomed attempts.

OK fine DJT lost the remaining few marbles had left m, went bonkers grieving his lisd and had no racist intent therefore.

But the problem with your bonkers defense is there was a plan and action (Eastman) That if it was implemented it wouid produce a highly volitie outcome that ultimately evolve involve the chaos that extremist right wing supporters of DJT is a desired chaos that couid spark the race war those white nationalist militias want. 21DEC04-POST#644

For someone who is putting such a negative spin on Trump's emotional response, your response is pretty emotional.

For someone who is putting such a negative spin on Trump's emotional response, your response is pretty emotional
Your typical Format reply Correll - you suck as a human being.

You avoid addressing DJT’s cunning but futile attempt to toss millions of legal ballots out so he could have a second term. You write off tossing out seven states of votes including by the largest coalition of black and white and Latino voters over DJT’s sad and pathetic emotions, as nothing - move on.

Last edited:
I have been to one rally in about 60 years of voting. Came away knowing that they are not intended for new information, there for keeping the people hyped up & locked in there voting preference. Find it unnecessary to be hyped up. Want my vote to be based on principal not personality.

The numbers reported of Trump telling lies is full of hype & nitpicking, Unfortunately all politicians push the limits of honesty to promote their agenda. There are always people who get center stage & cant seem to get off, or stop talking about them self's. Not saying there were no lies, saying that its difficult to focus on the real issues when bombarded by hype & propaganda. Would like to see politicians do the job we hired them for instead of self promotion & party propaganda.

For someone who is putting such a negative spin on Trump's emotional response, your response is pretty emotional.
Your response is nonsense.

Just address the question -

Correll wrote: For someone who is putting such a negative spin on Trump's emotional response, your response is pretty emotional. 21DEC04-POST#645

NFBW wrote: You a liar. I don’t give a damn about the fat slob’s emotional grief over losing the election. DJT lied to an angry mob that on Jan6 seven states wanted their certified election results back so Trump wins.. Had he succeeded the voters in seven states are robbed of their right to vote. That means across the nation 9 out of 10 black voters for Biden have their vote not counted. If you think that is nothing you earn the label - racist.

Your typical Format reply Correll - you suck as a human being.

You avoid addressing DJT’s cunning but futile attempt to toss millions of legal ballots out so he could have a second term. You write off tossing out seven states of votes including by the largest coalition of black and white and Latino voters over DJT’s sad and pathetic emotions, as nothing - move on.

I addressed it directly. You put your spin on it, as negative as possible, because it is fun for you to pretend that Trump is a comic book supervillain and thus your opposition to him, makes you... something.

Me? I am less emotionally invested in Trump and I think I saw it a lot more objectively than you.

I certainly have no concern about the wacial aspect. And I would happily bet large portions of my wealth that Trump does/did not either. That is YOUR focus, not ours.

Your response is nonsense.

Just address the question -

NFBW wrote: Why not? Do you believe the black Biden voter in Detoit Michigan hearing that his certified vote was being tossed out with six other states that Biden won so that Biden’s win is canceled and DJT gets his second term after losing. ....

Dude. Seriously. What is wrong with you? That is not a question. It is not even a sentence. That is twice (three times?) that you typed that out, thinking that you were saying something, when you weren't.

Do I believe WHAT? That a black Biden voter what? Assumes as you do that Trump was motivated by wacism, instead of partisanship?

Here is an example of a full sentence.

Why should that BLACK voter's opinion count for more than MY opinion?

Correll wrote: For someone who is putting such a negative spin on Trump's emotional response, your response is pretty emotional. 21DEC04-POST#645

NFBW wrote: You a liar. I don’t give a damn about the fat slob’s emotional grief over losing the election. DJT lied to an angry mob that on Jan6 seven states wanted their certified election results back so Trump wins.. Had he succeeded the voters in seven states are robbed of their right to vote. That means across the nation 9 out of 10 black voters for Biden have their vote not counted. If you think that is nothing you earn the label - racist.

1. You talked a lot of shit about his emotional response, while being quite emotional. That was my point you asshole. Pot meet kettle. That is my point you asshole. ADDRESS IT NOW.

2. YOu talk a lot of shit about race. None of it has anything to do with me or Trump. That is just you talking shit. SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

OK I didn’t spell it out for you see bold.

NFBW wrote: Why not? Do you believe the black Biden voter in Detoit Michigan agrees with a white arrogant SOB that it has nothing to do with race hearing that his certified vote was being tossed out with six other states that Biden won so that Biden’s win is canceled and DJT gets his second term after losing.
You insult every black American who voted with your white superiority antics telling them that you get to decide what is about racism and what is not. 21DEC04-POST#642

"This time I really, really, really will build the wall, and replace Obamacare, and balance the budget, and provide 6 percent GDP growth, and release my tax returns, and will be too busy to go golf."

"That I can tell you. Bleev me."

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

Correll wrote: 1. You talked a lot out f shit about his emotional response, 21DEC04-POST#645

NFBW wrote: No. You are a liar Correll . You brought up DJT’s emotions right here: 21DEC04-POST#656

Correll wrote: I look at Trump's actions at that time (Jan6) and I see a confused mess of wishful thinking and doomed attempts. 21DEC03-POST#636

NFBW wrote: So Correll what was the “attempt” that failed? Do you really think race has nothing to do with the outcome if DJT’s attempt had actually been successful? 21DEC04-POST#656

OK I didn’t spell it out for you see bold.

NFBW wrote: Why not? Do you believe the black Biden voter in Detoit Michigan agrees with a white arrogant SOB that it has nothing to do with race hearing that his certified vote was being tossed out with six other states that Biden won so that Biden’s win is canceled and DJT gets his second term after losing.
You insult every black American who voted with your white superiority antics telling them that you get to decide what is about racism and what is not. 21DEC04-POST#642

You are citing two conflicting opinions, and the only factor you are citing to show why you favor one over the other is the race of the people talking.

That you demonstrate such anti-white racism and at the same time, talk shit about me being wacist, is... outrageous.

And that it works, in that your side wins arguments and debates with such vile, racist tactics, is poisoning our society and our culture, and dividing us to, indeed past the point of violence and killing.

And you are doing it more and more.

Do you want a civil war? Because this is how you get a civil war.

My point stands. You fucking racist. Trump was upset and his demands on 1/6 were a partisan mess. And it got out of control and there was a small riot.

And that is the end of it. Today, you people are the fucking problem killing this country.

Correll wrote: 1. You talked a lot out f shit about his emotional response, 21DEC04-POST#645

NFBW wrote: No. You are a liar Correll . You brought up DJT’s emotions right here: 21DEC04-POST#656

NFBW wrote: So Correll what was the “attempt” that failed? Do you really think race has nothing to do with the outcome if DJT’s attempt had actually been successful? 21DEC04-POST#656

Correct. Race had nothing to do with it. Trump assumed he won and wanted to win and his actions were based on that. YOUR focus is race, not his, or mine.

You are the one trying to use it, to fan the flames of racism and hate.

NFBW wrote: Do you believe Correll that black Americans, as a distinct identifiable group in America, are stakeholders having an interest in the outcome of every American national election equal to all other stakeholders who vote? 21DEC05-POST#659

Correll wrote: Why should that BLACK voter's opinion count for more than MY opinion? 21DEC04-POST#652

NFBW wrote: In the case of Democracy vs J6DJT, It is not a matter of “opinion” Correll that DJT was lying in the following message and in speeches to potential US Capitol rioters who were in the angry crowd of his more fervent supporters that he knowingly and deliberately assembled in DC on Jan6 for the express purpose of keeping himself in office for the next four years despite the fact that he lost the election that was certified by all fifty states in accordance with the Constitution and Federal election law. 21DEC05-POST#659

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

NFBW wrote: It is a fact that there were a disproportionately high number of organized politically extreme white stakeholders in DJT’s immediate audience on Jan6 ranging from white supremacists to white nationalists to white evangelical Christian nationalists plus the noticeable presence of followers of loony toons Q-Anon. 21DEC05-POST#659

Correll wrote: Race has nothing to do with this. 21DEC03-POST#641

NFBW wrote: The only answer to the question at the top of this post is “yes” unless you have a racially tinted bias. So keep the following in mind before answering my next question. Black voters are stakeholders in US elections, in addition to the FACT that DJT was lying while speaking to his disproportionately WHITE racist assembled crowd including white militia types who came to assist a sitting US President stay in office after being voted out by all Americans, and thirdly keep in mind -nine out of ten black Americans voted against DJT having a second Term. With all that in mind Correll why do you think you have merit to demand that race has nothing to do with this matter and this discussion. Explain your obscene crack the whip demand. Why must anyone obey it or listen to you at all including that black man in Michigan witnessing a Republican President plotting with Republican members of Congress plotting to overturn an election by cancelling his right to vote ? 21DEC05-POST#659

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Do you believe Correll that black Americans, as a distinct identifiable group in America, are stakeholders having an interest in the outcome of every American national election equal to all other stakeholders who vote? 21DEC05-POST#659

I've said nothing about any racial group not having equal stake in our society. YOU are the one that cited "white" as though it was a reason to dismiss my opinion, while citing another's "black" as a reason to consider them an Authority.

Correll wrote: Why should that BLACK voter's opinion count for more than MY opinion? 21DEC04-POST#652

NFBW wrote: In the case of Democracy vs J6DJT, It is not a matter of “opinion” Correll that DJT was lying in the following message and in speeches to potential US Capitol rioters who were in the angry crowd of his more fervent supporters that he knowingly and deliberately assembled in DC on Jan6 for the express purpose of keeping himself in office for the next four years despite the fact that he lost the election that was certified by all fifty states in accordance with the Constitution and Federal election law. 21DEC05-POST#659

It is a matter of opinion. YOur opinion is that. Mine is that he was factually wrong, based on emotional thinking.

If you really cannot grasp this, there is something seriously wrong with your brain. IF you are just being a stonewalling asshole, you should stop it.

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

NFBW wrote: It is a fact that there were a disproportionately high number of organized politically extreme white stakeholders in DJT’s immediate audience on Jan6 ranging from white supremacists to white nationalists to white evangelical Christian nationalists plus the noticeable presence of followers of loony toons Q-Anon. 21DEC05-POST#659

And again, you cite their white race as though it makes them LESS of stakeholders, or that they and their interests/opinions count LESS than that of BLACK people.

That is you being racist.

Correll wrote: Race has nothing to do with this. 21DEC03-POST#641

NFBW wrote: The only answer to the question at the top of this post is “yes” unless you have a racially tinted bias. So keep the following in mind before answering my next question. In addition to the FACT that DJT was lying while speaking to his disproportionately WHITE racist assembled crowd including white militia types who came to assist a sitting US President stay in office after being voted out by all Americans, and thirdly keep in mind -nine out of ten black Americans voted against DJT having a second Term. With all that in mind Correll why do you think you have merit to demand that race has nothing to do with this matter and this discussion. Explain your obscene crack the whip demand. Why must anyone obey it or listen to you at all including that black man in Michigan witnessing a Republican President plotting with Republican members of Congress plotting to overturn an election by cancelling his right to vote ? 21DEC05-POST#659

You are confused. You are the one making an accusation about President Trump's intent. It is you who has to prove what another person was thinking.

The idea that you get to just "crack teh whip" by crying "Wacism" and I, a "WHITE MAN" has to "obey it or listen to you at all",

is you actually doing, what you are accusing me of doing.

I actually, imo, have insight into what Trump was thinking at the time. I have empathy for/with him and imo, can see and feel things from his perspective, while you....

you are fucked in the head and cannot do that, at all, and especially not with any normal person.

Forum List

Back