Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

LOL

18-20 year olds don't date dinosaurs.
No, they date tall, handsome, slim, dark-haired, rock stars like me, who play the guitar for them. And if they ask, I play the violin and mandolin for them too. Wanna take some lessons ? I'm a teacher. In 20 years, you might be almost as good as me. :biggrin:

1632096929147.jpeg

Dumbfuck, you attributed jobs lost under Obama from when he first took over from Bush as millions of jobs were being lost those first few months. You're a hypocrite now trying to make excuses for Trump because reality is just too painful for you to deal with.
Some people have to be told twice. I said nothing about when Obama took over. His first 6 years were just ordinary economic rebound after a bad recession. His LAST 2 years were on him > the left side of the V-GRAPH (SINKING GDP) - rescued by Trump (RISING GDP on right side of the V-GRAPH)

1632097461511.png

If you watched Newsmax and other conservative media, and didn't keep yourself information-deprived, with leftist media, you would have already known this.

1632097484994.png

Hey, Mr. comorbidities. I've decided not to charge you for the tutoring I gave you, that got you introduced to the word, which you were clueless of. Guys like you need a break.
LOL

Poor, deranged gramps. :cuckoo:

It still think it introduced me to a word it can't spell and I used before it.

Your senility is worsening, gramps.

No, they date tall, handsome, slim, dark-haired, rock stars like me, who play the guitar for them. And if they ask, I play the violin and mandolin for them too. Wanna take some lessons ? I'm a teacher. In 20 years, you might be almost as good as me. :biggrin:

View attachment 541605
LOLOL

They don't date old creepers like you, gramps. I don't know who you think you're fooling. :cuckoo:

Some people have to be told twice. I said nothing about when Obama took over. His first 6 years were just ordinary economic rebound after a bad recession. His LAST 2 years were on him > the left side of the V-GRAPH (SINKING GDP) - rescued by Trump (RISING GDP on right side of the V-GRAPH)

View attachment 541608

If you watched Newsmax and other conservative media, and didn't keep yourself information-deprived, with leftist media, you would have already known this.

View attachment 541609
Poor gramps. I'm talking about employment but it thinks I'm talking about GDP. Sad really.

Correll wrote: When did you learn about the "safe habor" rule? 21DEC01-POST#1162

NFBW wrote: When I started the following thread about the ‘five lie” paragraph in DJT’s Jan6 speech and tweet 21DEC02-POST#609

There is only so much time to spend in verifying an election. The timeline is specified in the constitution.
NFBW wrote: Trumps claims of voter fraud are bogus. They are downright lies. There is only so much time to spend in verifying an election. The timeline is specified in the constitution. Do you believe in the Constitution? If you do why do you worship Trump? 21MAR20-POST#301

NFBW wrote: Why did you ask Correll ? 21DEC02-POST#609

View attachment 541608

View attachment 541609

Oil production doubled when Obama was president. Rig count was higher than it had been in 44 years.

Despite the fact that Obama did everything he could to spike oil production. The expansion in oil production was entirely on private land due to fracking. Obama tried to prevent it.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Obama's Drilling Denials - FactCheck.org
Oct 19, 2012 · The number has fallen to 515 — so far — under Obama, also a 61 percent drop. The Obama administration had halted the drilling of all new offshore wells for one month after the explosion on the ...

Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins
Fact check: Oil and natural gas production under Obama ...
Oct 04, 2012 · The first has to do whether “all of the increases in natural gas and oil” under Obama are attributable to drilling on private land, rather than federal and Indian lands and offshore areas. AF

Correll wrote: An election with murderous mobs in the streets and the almost certainty of increased violence if the mob is not happy with outcome of the election AND mayors ordering cops to stand down so the mob can rampage without restraint AND, with democrats in office ordering the arrest of people that defend themselves from the mobs, any Biden victory is tainted, and not legitimate 20AUG20-POST#62

NFBW wrote: When did America have an election with murderous mobs in the streets Correll ????? 21DEC02-POST#613

NFBW wrote: Did any of DJT’s crack legal council file a complaint in a Federal Court Correll based upon your outstanding and profound preconceived legal analysis that a Biden win would not be legitimate because “an election with deliberately placed murderous mobs in the streets” by his opponent would not be fair to the only Law and Order and public Holy Bible holding candidate in the race, now that we know Biden won and is President ????? 21DEC02-POST#613

View attachment 541608

View attachment 541609
Holy cherry picking Batman

Despite the fact that Obama did everything he could to spike oil production. The expansion in oil production was entirely on private land due to fracking. Obama tried to prevent it.

Who do you think you're fooling?

They still doubled production on private land. Nobody really wants to drill on Federal lands although they have always taken opinions on those leases.

The key here is that regulations and safety are more stringent on Federal lands so its more expensive.

Most US wells produce less than 50 barrels a day so they can't afford fracking or gas injection.

Last edited:
Please, in any future endeavor you may wish to engage me in conversation:

Rule #1 : Don't assume anything I might mean by a down vote. Ask me instead.

Rule #2: Don't be a dick.
they say, once a dick, always a dick.

Indeed Trump did. I agree.So the violent riot on January 6 should not be blamed on him.

I simply asked if if anyone thinks this Trump Lie is true.

regarding the certification of the election each state sent to Congress.

“is it true that states “voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back”
yep, I believe that is the ask here. And yes, the Secretary of State of each state can recall their certification and void that certification.

View attachment 541605
Dang, I could use the lessons. I took up guitar 4 years ago, acoustic only so far, play sax and harmonica and sing but need to improve the guitar licks.

Correll wrote: When did you learn about the "safe habor" rule? 21DEC01-POST#1162

NFBW wrote: When I started the following thread about the ‘five lie” paragraph in DJT’s Jan6 speech and tweet 21DEC02-POST#609

NFBW wrote: Trumps claims of voter fraud are bogus. They are downright lies. There is only so much time to spend in verifying an election. The timeline is specified in the constitution. Do you believe in the Constitution? If you do why do you worship Trump? 21MAR20-POST#301

NFBW wrote: Why did you ask Correll ? 21DEC02-POST#609

When do you think that Trump learned about it?

Forum List

Back