Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

NFBW wrote: Do you believe Correll that black Americans, as a distinct identifiable group in America, are stakeholders having an interest in the outcome of every American national election equal to all other stakeholders who vote? 21DEC05-POST#659

Correll wrote: I've said nothing about any racial group not having equal stake in our society. 21DEC05-POST#660.

NFBW wrote: Why are you so racially touchy Correll ???? Look at post POST#659. I asked in order to make a further point if you believe that black Americans, as a distinct identifiable group in America, are stakeholders having an interest in the outcome of every American national election equal to all other stakeholders who vote? And you affirm now that you believe it. Very good, now try to keep that in mind as we follow up on the rest of my post. It is a component of why the JAN6 riot and Democracy vs J6DJT is undeniably about race. 21DEC05-POST#661

NFBW wrote: Do you believe Correll that black Americans, as a distinct identifiable group in America, are stakeholders having an interest in the outcome of every American national election equal to all other stakeholders who vote? 21DEC05-POST#659

Correll wrote: I've said nothing about any racial group not having equal stake in our society. 21DEC05-POST#660.

NFBW wrote: Why are you so racially touchy Correll ???? Look at post POST#659. I asked in order to make a further point if you believe that black Americans, as a distinct identifiable group in America, are stakeholders having an interest in the outcome of every American national election equal to all other stakeholders who vote? And you affirm now that you believe it. Very good, now try to keep that in mind as we follow up on the rest of my post. It is a component of why the JAN6 riot and Democracy vs J6DJT is undeniably about race. 21DEC05-POST#661

Listen, asshole. When you ask a question like that, you are implying that there is a reason to ask the fucking question.

Me pointing out, correctly, that I have said nothing to justify your asshole question, is not me being "touchy", it is you being an asshole and me responding appropriately.

I see clearly your fucking point. You are making that same old argument about a disproportionate outcome supposedly proving wacism and thus intent.

It is an already debunked idea, with everything in it being wrong. Disproportionate outcome is not proof of wacism NOR is it proof of intent.

I have repeatedly discussed Trump's intent and my explanation is far superior to you crying wacism, like a retarded child.

Correll wrote: YOU are the one that cited "white" as though it was a reason to dismiss my opinion, while citing another's "black" as a reason to consider them an Authority. 21DEC05-POST#660.

NFBW wrote: What is that “as though” shit Correll. Read POST#659 again I refer to black Americans as a distinct identifiable group in America. That is it. I am not “as-though-ing a goddam thing. You can cease the psych quackery any time soon and anytime soon is not soon enough. 21DEC05-POST#663

Correll wrote: YOU are the one that cited "white" as though it was a reason to dismiss my opinion, while citing another's "black" as a reason to consider them an Authority. 21DEC05-POST#660.

NFBW wrote: What is that “as though” shit Correll. Read POST#659 again I refer to black Americans as a distinct identifiable group in America. That is it. I am not “as-though-ing a goddam thing. You can cease the psych quackery any time soon and anytime soon is not soon enough. 21DEC05-POST#663

You are citing two conflicting opinions, and the only factor you are citing to show why you favor one over the other is the race of the people talking.

Correll wrote: Why should that BLACK voter's opinion count for more than MY opinion? 21DEC04-POST#652

NFBW wrote: In the case of Democracy vs J6DJT, It is not a matter of “opinion” Correll that DJT was lying in a specific Twitter message and in speeches to potential US Capitol rioters who were in the angry crowd of his more fervent supporters that he knowingly and deliberately assembled in DC on Jan6 for the express purpose of keeping himself in office for the next four years despite the fact that he lost the election that was certified by all fifty states in accordance with the Constitution and Federal election law. 21DEC05-POST#659

Correll wrote: It is a matter of opinion. 21DEC05-POST#660

NFBW wrote: Read POST#659 again Correll . In that paragraph I affirm DJT was lying while giving the following message and in speeches to potential US Capitol rioters primarily on the lie he told that morning that seven or so states “wanted” their certifications of their electors back. It is a lie because it is not true. Because there is no state on record as “ wanting” their certifications back it is a false statement to say that they did. A false statement is not an opinion or disagreement or misunderstanding error. IT IS A LIE. And therefore it also not an opinion that DJT told a lie. It is FACT that DJT told a lie regardless of your empathy Correll for the sad and angry dysfunctional state of mind that you have “opined” that J6DJTC was in when he was telling his Jan6 lies. 21DEC05-POST#665

Correll wrote: Why should that BLACK voter's opinion count for more than MY opinion? 21DEC04-POST#652

NFBW wrote: In the case of Democracy vs J6DJT, It is not a matter of “opinion” Correll that DJT was lying in the following message and in speeches to potential US Capitol rioters who were in the angry crowd of his more fervent supporters that he knowingly and deliberately assembled in DC on Jan6 for the express purpose of keeping himself in office for the next four years despite the fact that he lost the election that was certified by all fifty states in accordance with the Constitution and Federal election law. 21DEC05-POST#659

Correll wrote: It is a matter of opinion. 21DEC05-POST#660

NFBW wrote: Read POST#659 again Correll . In that paragraph I affirm DJT was lying while giving the following message and in speeches to potential US Capitol rioters primarily on the lie he told that morning that seven or so states “wanted” their certifications of their electors back. It is a lie because it is not true. Because there is no state on record as “ wanting” their certifications back it is a false statement to say that they did. A false statement is not an opinion or disagreement or misunderstanding error. IT IS A LIE. And therefore it also not an opinion that DJT told a lie. It is FACT that DJT told a lie regardless of your empathy Correll for the sad and angry dysfunctional state of mind that you have “opined” that J6DJTC was in when he was telling his Jan6 lies. 21DEC05-POST#665

Not, do you believe that it is impossible for a human to believe something that is not true?

I can easily show you 5 lies made by Hillary Clinton, William Clinton, Barak Obama and so on. The problem YOU and others here have is the one sided partisan viewpoint.

News Flash! ALL politicians lies, that is a fact that knows no party boundaries.

You are rehashing something Trump said weeks ago, which many here including myself said was wrong, he is 47 days out of office, Biden is now the President.

Get over it and move on!
Whataboutism...

Please don't look at our lies...

Can I also point out the Clintons and Obama have registered no interest in future races..

Not, do you believe that it is impossible for a human to believe something that is not true?

Sure. Adolph Hitler probably did believe Jews were to blame for all that was bad In GERMANY in his day. It was not true but his subsequent actions on that racist lie led to concentration and extermination camps where millions of innocent Jews were mass murdered.

One day I took my motorcycle out for a spin and a cop pulls me over for doing 68 in a 55 zone. I told him I believed I was going 61 when the nice cop says nicely NOPE you were going 68 I already factored in a margin for error. Do you want me to rewrite the ticket without that?

Nope. Thank you sir have a nice day.

Sure. Adolph Hitler probably did believe Jews were to blame for all that was bad In GERMANY in his day. It was not true but his subsequent actions on that racist lie led to concentration and extermination camps where millions of innocent Jews were mass murdered.

One day I took my motorcycle out for a spin and a cop pulls me over for doing 68 in a 55 zone. I told him I believed I was going 61 when the nice cop says nicely NOPE you were going 68 I already factored in a margin for error. Do you want me to rewrite the ticket without that?

Nope. Thank you sir have a nice day.

Not. I am going to ask again. If your response includes anything about FUCKING HITLER, we will be done here.

Did you believe that you were going that speed, or were you lying?
At the time I believed it not looking at my speedometer Just based on gut and the experience of the wind blowing in my face. It was a sunny day in an open road in the country

At the time I believed it not looking at my speedometer Just based on gut and the experience of the wind blowing in my face. It was a sunny day in an open road in the country

So, you yourself have been wrong about something you believed to be true.

I have stated that I did not support his call for Pence to declare him the winner, and that I consider Trump's actions in regards to that, to be an emotional mess.

So, why are you going on about it?

If your intent is to prove wacism, then you need to demonstrate intent. Nothing you have said or done, has approached that at all.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT?

Last edited:
Correll wrote: If your intent is to prove racism, then you need to demonstrate intent. 21DEC05-POST#674

NFBW wrote: Get this message clear. My intent is not to prove racism was the reason behind DJT’s lie about states wanting to recertify their electoral college votes. It was a lie, because none of them did want to rescind their certifications if their results 21DEC05-POST#675

NFBW wrote: Whenever I mention race in this discussion it is for the purpose and only for the purpose of establishing fact so we can completely understand and agree to what is the truth about what happened on the day and leading up to Jan6. There are two major reasons but not limited to why race has something to do with DJT’s attempt to overturn the election on Jan6. The first one is that there were a disproportionate number of white supremacist, nationalists, evangelical white Christian nationalist, in the immediate audience when compared to the general population in the whole country, that DJT was speaking to prior to the riot. And secondly had the “intent“ goal that DJT was pursuing on Jan six, if it had succeeded, or gone any further than it did, it would have had a massively detrimental impact on race relations in America for decades to come. And I believe you do understand @Correllzwhat that impact Could have been. 21DEC05-POST#675

Last edited:
Correll If your intent is to prove racism, then you need to demonstrate intent. 21DEC05-POST#674

NFBW wrote: Get this message clear. My intent is not to prove racism was the reason behind DJT’s lie about states wanting to recertify their electoral college votes. Because none of them did want to rescind their certifications if their results 21DEC05-POST#675

NFBW wrote: Whenever I mention race in this discussion it is for the purpose and only for the purpose of establishing fact so we can completely understand and agree to what is the truth about what happened on the day and leading up to Jan6. There are two major reasons but not limited to why race has something to do with DJT’s attempt to overturn the election on Jan6. The first one is that there were a disproportionate number of white supremacist, nationalists, evangelical white Christian nationalist, in the immediate audience when compared to the general population in the whole country, that DJT was speaking to prior to the riot. And secondly had the “intent“ goal that DJT was pursuing on Jan six, if it had succeeded, or gone any further than it did, it would have had a massively detrimental impact on race relations in America for decades to come. And I believe you do understand @Correllzwhat that impact Could have been. 21DEC05-POST#675

Wow. That's a stretch. So if Trump had managed to get Pence to declare him the winner, you think that would have harmed race relations? That is what this is all about?

Wow. Incredible.

So, all of this is just... supposedly about a hypothetical?

IMO, if it had happened, any wacial aspect would have been buried under the push back from the dems AND THE GOP, and quite a lot of the rest of America, on the rule of law.

IMO, if the vote was not certified, it would have ended up in Congress, and the gop would join in voting in Biden, out of respect for the process.

You are really obsessed with wace.

NFBW wrote: In the case of Democracy vs J6DJT, It is not a matter of “opinion” Correll that DJT was lying in the following message and in speeches to potential US Capitol rioters who were in the angry crowd of his more fervent supporters that he knowingly and deliberately assembled in DC on Jan6 for the express purpose of keeping himself in office for the next four years despite the fact that he lost the election that was certified by all fifty states in accordance with the Constitution and Federal election law. 21DEC05-POST#659

Correll wrote: It is a matter of opinion. Your opinion is that. Mine is that he was factually wrong, based on emotional thinking. 21DEC05-POST#660

NFBW wrote: It is a FACT that DJT was FACTUALLY WRONG and was therefore knowingly or unknowingly lying to potential US Capitol rioters who were in DC on Jan6 for the express purpose of holding on to power (for him, his constituents/ supporters and his Political Party) beyond Jan20 despite the fact that he lost the election that was certified by all fifty states in accordance with the Constitution and Federal election law ….. WHEN HE SAID STATES WANT THEIR CERTIFIED ELECTORS BACK. Can you explain the difference Correll between that fact and you having an opinion that he lied due to his having a problem dealing with facts based on some kind of emotional thinking? 21DEC05-POST#677

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: DJT was FACTUALLY WRONG and was therefore knowingly or unknowingly lying to potential US Capitol rioters who were in DC on Jan6 for the personal express purpose of holding on to power beyond Jan20 (for him, for his constituents/ supporters and his Political Party) WHEN HE SAID STATES WANT THEIR CERTIFIED ELECTORS BACK. Do you agree or disagree Correll that DJT deliberately transferred “factually wrong” information about seven key states that he lost, saying they wanted their certifications back, to all of his supporters? Isn’t it true that DJT’s supporters make up the majority share within the Republican Party? DJT fed disinformation to his following that it was because those states want to undo the certification of electors it will be necessary that Pence does the right thing which will keep him and all Republicans in control of the executive branch and only that will save America. 21DEC06-POST#678

The blm rioters

NFBW wrote: When first discussing the “Stop the Steal” Jan6 riot you distinctly made an argument Correll using an acronym that contains the letter “B” as shown in the link above and the excerpt from Jan8 below. 21DEC06-POST#679

Correll wrote: The blm rioters felt they had justification for their violence. 21JAN08-POST#190

Correll wrote: The movement and the organization are violent and racist. 21SEP28-POST#3508

NFBW wrote: What does the letter “B” stand for Correll ???????? 21DEC06-POST#679

Correll wrote: It is a matter of opinion. Your opinion is that. Mine is that he was factually wrong, based on emotional thinking. 21DEC05-POST#660

NFBW wrote: It is a FACT that DJT was FACTUALLY WRONG and was therefore knowingly or unknowingly lying to potential US Capitol rioters who were in DC on Jan6 for the express purpose of holding on to power (for him, his constituents/ supporters and his Political Party) beyond Jan20 despite the fact that he lost the election that was certified by all fifty states in accordance with the Constitution and Federal election law ….. WHEN HE SAID STATES WANT THEIR CERTIFIED ELECTORS BACK. Can you explain the difference Correll between that fact and you having an opinion that he lied due to his having a problem dealing with facts based on some kind of emotional thinking? 21DEC05-POST#677

"unknowingly lying" is a contradiction in terms. TO lie, you have to know that what you are saying is not true.

I am happy to discuss your hypothetical. A lot of people refuse such discussions, but I think that they can be useful.

But, I will not let you redefine words, to make a point that is false.

YOu have postulated that Trump retaining office, though Pence would have put racial relations back in this country.

Something to do with how black voters would see it, seems to be where you are coming from.

Stop dancing around it. Do you want me to guess your point? Do you need to lie about what the word "lie" means in order for your point to be made?

IN that case, we can finish this up here, your hypothetical fear is debunked.

Forum List

Back