Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Did any of DJT’s crack legal council file a complaint in a Federal Court @Correll based upon your outstanding and profound preconceived legal analysis

Nope. It is my opinion. Not Trump's

Is that really confusing for you? Are you really that fucked in the head, that you cannot grasp that?

What is your fucking point, you fucking lunatic?

Nope. It is my opinion. Not Trump's

Is that really confusing for you? Are you really that fucked in the head, that you cannot grasp that?

What is your fucking point, you fucking lunatic?
he likes to discuss himself in the third person? makes him cuckoo.

Correll wrote: When do you think Trump learned about it? Was it is grade school? Was it more than 30 years ago? 21DEC01-POST#1116

@Correll wrote: When do you think that Trump learned about it? (safe harbor) 21DEC02-POST#620

NFBW wrote: How would I know that? I prefer to deal with knowable facts. One Reasonable guess would be mid December when I would have to imagine that someone told him that he lost the election and it was over, there was no way he was going to win because all the votes went to Safe Harbor. It was in the news not necessarily by that name. I believe he began calling for the insurrection rally plot to do away with the constitution and all that safe Harbor crap in mid December, but I will check out when the first Jan6 wild rally tweet first appeared if it’s that important to you Correll.

But DJ T definitely knew about safe Harbor by on or before January 5 when Pence told him he wasn’t going along with the coup attempt and Trump started calling around to try and find out what he could do about the problem he was having with Mike Pence. Some decided to hang him and brought the gallows. Those calls apparently included calling the Willard Hotel where the insurrectionists had a command center going and the oath keepers were hanging around there at the time.

So I will ask you again Correll why do you ask about when Trump knew about safe Harbor? 21DEC02-POST#623

Correll wrote: When do you think Trump learned about it? Was it is grade school? Was it more than 30 years ago? 21DEC01-POST#1116

@Correll wrote: When do you think that Trump learned about it? (safe harbor) 21DEC02-POST#620

NFBW wrote: How would I know that? I prefer to deal with knowable facts. One Reasonable guess would be mid December when I would have to imagine that someone told him that he lost the election and it was over, there was no way he was going to win because all the votes went to Safe Harbor. It was in the news not necessarily by that name. I believe he began calling for the insurrection rally plot to do away with the constitution and all that safe Harbor crap in mid December, but I will check out when the first Jan6 wild rally tweet first appeared if it’s that important to you Correll.

But DJ T definitely knew about safe Harbor by on or before January 5 when Pence told him he wasn’t going along with the coup attempt and Trump started calling around to try and find out what he could do about the problem he was having with Mike Pence. Some decided to hang him and brought the gallows. Those calls apparently included calling the Willard Hotel where the insurrectionists had a command center going and the oath keepers were hanging around there at the time.

So I will ask you again Correll why do you ask about when Trump knew about safe Harbor? 21DEC02-POST#623
so in other words, you have no evidence supporting your post.

Because I think your view is wrong. I think he never knew about the details of the vp's role in that, and was operating from what he wished it to be.

You assume perfect knowledge of the rules, so that you can assign ill intent to any attempt to break them. Because you are just as wishful in your thinking, as Trump, or anyone else is.

And that gives you an excuse to have a little hissy fit about his actions, so as to distract from your own sides, far worse actions, that have resulted in scores of deaths.

Correll wrote: When did you learn about the "safe habor" rule? 21DEC01-POST#1162

NFBW wrote: When I started the following thread about the ‘five lie” paragraph in DJT’s Jan6 speech and tweet 21DEC02-POST#609

NFBW wrote: Trumps claims of voter fraud are bogus. They are downright lies. There is only so much time to spend in verifying an election. The timeline is specified in the constitution. Do you believe in the Constitution? If you do why do you worship Trump? 21MAR20-POST#301

NFBW wrote: Why did you ask Correll ? 21DEC02-POST#609
/——-/

Attachments

• 20F9C973-8459-41D9-BCB2-CD2DB038B95E.jpeg
    20F9C973-8459-41D9-BCB2-CD2DB038B95E.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 11
Correll wrote: I think he (DJT) never knew about the details of the vp's role in that, and was operating from what he wished it to be. 21DEC02-POST#625

NFBW wrote: Are you denying Correll that DJT stated to his followers on Jan6 the following words? - - -(1) “States want to revote. (2) They want it back. (3) All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

(1 ) is a DJT LIE. it is not true. Not one single state wanted a revote. Do you object Correll to the fact that not one single state wanted a revote?

(2) is a DJT LIE. it is not true. Not one single state wanted their certified election back. Do you object Correll to the fact that not one single state wanted their certified election back?

So two lies set up (3) which required one man in the entire universe as determined by DJT and that man was VP Mike Pence. Why did it have to be Mike Pence to be the one to defraud the governments based on DJT’s lies (1) & (2)? Mike Pence is a good Christian very high officeholder who swore to protect and defend the Constitution by putting his hand on the Christian Bible. So tell us all Correll should Pence have supported the President’s two lies (1) & (2) by sending the certifications back to states that he and DJT lost, thus denying the voters in those 7 states the right to have their votes count as they would be counted in the 43 that DJT did not lie about ? So tell us all Correll should Pence have supported the President’s two lies (1) & (2) , do as Lawyer John Eastman pressured him to do (even during the riot it has been reported) that was to not count the seven states that did not want their certifications back and declare on Jan6 that he and DJT won the 2020 election. 21DEC02-POST#627

Correll wrote: I think he (DJT) never knew about the details of the vp's role in that, and was operating from what he wished it to be. 21DEC02-POST#625

NFBW wrote: Are you denying Correll that DJT stated to his followers on Jan6 the following words? - - -(1) “States want to revote. (2) They want it back. (3) All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

(1 ) is a DJT LIE. it is not true. Not one single state wanted a revote. Do you object Correll to the fact that not one single state wanted a revote?

(2) is a DJT LIE. it is not true. Not one single state wanted their certified election back. Do you object Correll to the fact that not one single state wanted their certified election back?

So two lies set up (3) which required one man in the entire universe as determined by DJT and that man was VP Mike Pence. Why did it have to be Mike Pence to be the one to defraud the governments based on DJT’s lies (1) & (2)? Mike Pence is a good Christian very high officeholder who swore to protect and defend the Constitution by putting his hand on the Christian Bible. So tell us all Correll should Pence have supported the President’s two lies (1) & (2) by sending the certifications back to states that he and DJT lost, thus denying the voters in those 7 states the right to have their votes count as they would be counted in the 43 that DJT did not lie about ? So tell us all Correll should Pence have supported the President’s two lies (1) & (2) , do as Lawyer John Eastman pressured him to do (even during the riot it has been reported) that was to not count the seven states that did not want their certifications back and declare on Jan6 that he and DJT won the 2020 election. 21DEC02-POST#627

I think Trump was very upset at the time and his statements and decisions were based on his anger and disappointment, rather than sound legal reasoning.

IMO, looking at the exact wording of his formal statements at that time and trying to draw intent from that, instead of looking at the bigger picture, is a path doomed to fail.

1/6 was a riot. It is over. Time to move on.

I think Trump was very upset at the time and his statements and decisions were based on his anger and disappointment, rather than sound legal reasoning.

IMO, looking at the exact wording of his formal statements at that time and trying to draw intent from that, instead of looking at the bigger picture, is a path doomed to fail.

1/6 was a riot. It is over. Time to move on.
according to demofks it was a protest.

NFBW Original Post: FACT = DJT said it. January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

NFBW wrote: FACT = Its in video: The militia types were in DC on January 6 to support Trump’s request to stop the STEAL. - - - What sparked the violence in DC on January 6? 21MAR07-POST#1030

NFBW wrote: FACT = DJT said it. Trump rallying the forces including the militias at noon January 6, 2021: “Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. - - - States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

jc456 wrote: yep, I believe that is the ask here. And yes, the Secretary of State of each state can recall their certification and void that certification. 21DEC02-POST#618

NFBW wrote: As I understand it once - certified it can’t be taken back after December 14 to avoid chaos of endless election disputes. Be that as it may your point is invalided because DJT did not tell the angry mob he assembled that seven states “could” take their certifications back - he said the “wanted” to take then back and voted on it. the differences is DJT’s version is a lie. It cannot be called anything else. It’s a lie told in an attempt to defraud the government in order tonsteal an election. 21DEC03-POST#613

NFBW Original Post: FACT = DJT said it. January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

NFBW wrote: FACT = Its in video: The militia types were in DC on January 6 to support Trump’s request to stop the STEAL. - - - What sparked the violence in DC on January 6? 21MAR07-POST#1030

NFBW wrote: FACT = DJT said it. Trump rallying the forces including the militias at noon January 6, 2021: “Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. - - - States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

jc456 wrote: yep, I believe that is the ask here. And yes, the Secretary of State of each state can recall their certification and void that certification. 21DEC02-POST#618

NFBW wrote: As I understand it once - certified it can’t be taken back after December 14 to avoid chaos of endless election disputes. Be that as it may your point is invalided because DJT did not tell the angry mob he assembled that seven states “could” take their certifications back - he said the “wanted” to take then back and voted on it. the differences is DJT’s version is a lie. It cannot be called anything else. It’s a lie told in an attempt to defraud the government in order tonsteal an election. 21DEC03-POST#613
not the way I understand it. there's that. who wins? we will see huh?

An unstated premise of your conclusion is, that it is impossible that President Trump could have been wrong.

That is very interesting to me. People have often accused me of being a Trump cult member, but I have never believed him to be perfect or incapable of human error.

Are you aware of the foundation your logic?

/——/ President Trump really needs to start paying rent for living in your head for so long.

Correll wrote: An unstated premise of your conclusion is, that it is impossible that President Trump could have been wrong. 21DEC03-POST#633

NFBW wrote: You are a liar. There is no way in hell that I concluded that it is impossible that DJT was wrong. DJT is completely wrong when he said seven states that he lost wanted their certifications back. The fact that you refuse to address that reality head on is that not only is DJT wrong, it is reality that he lied. DJT would be wrong even if he said the states are allowed to take their certifications back after December 14 and if they do by putting pressure on Congress and if Mike Pence does what he needs to do then hallelujah he wins the election. That would not only be wrong on a constitutional basis it would be wrong on a moral basis because the plan he had at the time was to win by not having seven states that he lost be counted in the electoral college. But that would not be a lie. The lie is stating that seven states wanted their certifications and back. Get that into your head. There is no basis in reality for him to make that statement. He made it up. He made it up to incite his supporters, the peaceful protesters and the white nationalist militias. Making it up makes it a lie. That is the underlying foundation of my point on safe Harbor, the Eastman memo, and the indictment of the Oathkeeper militia. DJ T lied. 21DEC03-POST#635

Last edited:
Correll wrote: An unstated premise of your conclusion is, that it is impossible that President Trump could have been wrong. 21DEC03-POST#633

NFBW wrote: You are a liar. There is no way in hell that I concluded that it is impossible that DJT was wrong. DJT is completely wrong when he said seven states that he lost wanted their certifications back. The fact that you refuse to address that reality head on is that not only is DJT wrong, it is reality that he lied. DJT would be wrong even if he said the states are allowed to take their certifications back after December 14 and if they do by putting pressure on Congress and if Mike Pence does what he needs to do then hallelujah he wins the election. That would not only be wrong on a constitutional basis it would be wrong on a moral basis because the plan he had at the time was to win by not having seven states that he lost be counted in the electoral college. But that would not be a lie. The lie is stating that seven states wanted their certifications and back. Get that into your head. There is no basis in reality for him to make that statement. He made it up. He made it up to incite his supporters, the peaceful protesters and the white nationalist militias. Making it up makes it a lie. That is the underlying foundation of my point on safe Harbor, the Eastman memo, and the indictment of the Oathkeeper militia. DJ T lied. 21DEC03-POST#635

If someone is very emotional, and assumes teh most beneficial, to him, possible assumptions, that person could possibly be wrong, but he would NOT be lying.

You though, think that President TRump is above such human weakness. You think that no matter how upset or emotional he is, that his grasp of obscure, mostly ceremonial functions of certain congressional offices, is perfect. Because Trump is prefect.

Me? I look at Trump's actions at that time and I see a confused mess of wishful thinking and doomed attempts. IMO, if he wanted to win that election, he should have built the fucking Wall and pulled our troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

That is because my perceptions are based on reality, and a desire for Truth.

While yours are based on and driven by your desire to pretend to be a Hero, fighting against a Comic Book Supervillain.

Correll wrote: If someone is very emotional, and assumes the most beneficial, to him, possible assumptions, that person could possibly be wrong, but he would NOT be lying. 21DEC03-POST#636

NFBW wrote: It is not an assumption to state that seven states that Biden won “want” their certifications back so that the voters in those states no longer have have a say in the outcome of the election after they voted with the 8 million majority who want to be rid of the orange goon because of shit like this.

Think about your argument Correll bringing in DJT as a victim in an unstable state of mind who makes an excusable little human emotional mistake based on lie after lie that had he had more accomplices in those seven states plus Mike Pence being willing to violate the Constitution for himself to retain power millions of absolutely legal voters are crushed into non-existence at Mike Pence’s whim. Are you in favor of that chain of events becoming reality for a mistake because DJT was mad and upset Correll??????? 21DEC03-POST#637

CONTN post

Correll wrote: If someone is very emotional, and assumes the most beneficial, to him, possible assumptions, that person could possibly be wrong, but he would NOT be lying. 21DEC03-POST#636

NFBW wrote: Do you really believe Correll that the secretary of state or governor whomever certified their states election that the winner was Biden, was going to tell his or her constituents that he or she wanted to take that certification back after December 14 so he could tell the voters in his state that they no longer will be participating in the 2020 election because we want the certifications back so that DJT will Win?? 21DEC03-POST#638

Correll wrote: I look at Trump's actions at that time (Jan6) and I see a confused mess of wishful thinking and doomed attempts. 21DEC03-POST#636

NFBW wrote: Attempting to NOT COUNT THE ELECTORS FROM SEVEN STATES THAT DJT LOST so that he wins and Biden loses (the Eastman Plan) the electoral college vote. That would mean that every Republican Trump voter in the state of Michigan would not have their vote counted but they would have the outcome that they wanted. That would mean that every Democrat Biden voter in the state of Michigan + 6 other states handpicked by DJT’s lawyer would not have their vote counted but they would suffer the outcome that they successfully rejected by the only NON-fucking-VIOLENT way we are supposed to do it in this country. VOTE - the right to FUCKING VOTE.

I am certain that Correll is fully aware that in states like Michigan the Republican voters are mostly white. I am certain that Correll is fully aware that in states like Michigan the Democratic Party is where a large majority of black voters reside. So what we have is something descibed by Correll as a “confused mess of wishful thinking” by the head of the Republican party that is mostly white having a sitting POTUS in their name seriously attempting to deny the right to vote against him by taking black voters back to the era prior to the emancipation proclamation. They had no right to vote in 2020 if @Correll’s confused mess of white wishful thinking had not failed. 21DEC04-POST#639

Last edited:

NFBW wrote: It is not an assumption to state that seven states that Biden won “want” their certifications back so that the voters in those states no longer have have a say in the outcome of the election after they voted with the 8 million majority who want to be rid of the orange goon because of shit like this.

Think about your argument Correll bringing in DJT as a victim in an unstable state of mind who makes an excusable little human emotional mistake based on lie after lie that had he had more accomplices in those seven states plus Mike Pence being willing to violate the Constitution for himself to retain power millions of absolutely legal voters are crushed into non-existence at Mike Pence’s whim. Are you in favor of that chain of events becoming reality for a mistake because DJT was mad and upset Correll??????? 21DEC03-POST#637

Who said anything about supporting it? I supported his right to call for a protest and I reject your comic book supervillain fantasy.

He was upset, he believed he was cheated, he called for a protest and it got out of hand.

Compared to the far more organized and violent and deadly riots from your side over the last 5 years, it is small potatoes, and you people are trying to gin up shit to justify your increasing use of the power of the state to suppress your political enemies.

Forum List

Back