RNC Brushes Back trump On 'Cease-And-Desist' Demand

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting.

trump doesn't want the RNC to use his name in fundraising.

The RNC says they will keep using his name.

trump is saying those who want to support trump approved politicians should donate to a trump PAC.

So trump doesn't want people to help all republicans. Specifically republicans that are on trump's enemy list.

This is one extremely small and petty man.

This is interesting.

trump is saying those who want to support trump approved politicians should donate to a trump PAC.

So trump doesn't want people to help all republicans. Specifically republicans that are on trump's enemy list.

Man girl you gotta stop this shit 24/7 obsessive compulsive Trump thought process disorder. It is killing you.

You ever try Zoloft? All you libturd women are getting nuttier and nuttier by the hour. Like a menopausal freak show.

This is interesting.

I saw this a little earlier. He is a petty man out for revenge.

Trump has invited all his major donors to Mara Lago to tap them for money.... and its not for the RNC.

This is interesting.

Trump has invited all his major donors to Mara Lago to tap them for money.... and its not for the RNC.

He's already trying power plays by telling them to stop, he failed, drats.

This is interesting.

I repeat:

He owns his name and likeness just like Prince did.

That's not petty, that's the fucking law.

This is interesting.

MMMmm... It's creating riff in the party... That's a good thing isn't it? I think so.

Trump is like AOC... It makes the rational people come out and actually take a stand against idiots. I don't expect you to see it that way, considering that you are an idiot.

This is interesting.

I repeat:

Is Prince begging for money ?

This is interesting.

Ohhhh He's going to raise a boat load of cash....boat loads.....................yeah

He doesn't want people to use his image without his approval....hardly think that's small and petty....who would?

and why do people that dislike Trump, wanting to use his image and ride on his coat tails anyway?

but lastly, I know we haven't heard from him, or seen him.....but Super Spreader Joe is the President, and we have much bigger major issues and chaos facing the United States now because of it...

This is interesting.

I repeat:

No they found hm in an elevator shaft or sumptin. Another dumb dead libturd

This is interesting.

I repeat:

Irrelevancy is irrelevant.

He doesn't want people to use his image without his approval....hardly think that's small and pity....who would?

and why do people that dislike Trump, wanting to use his image and ride on his coat tails anyway?

but lastly, I know we haven't heard from him, or seen him.....but Super Spreader Joe is the President, and we have much bigger major issues and chaos facing the United States now because of it...
What???..I think reassigning gender pronouns to the ash heap is quite a lot so far.

He doesn't want people to use his image without his approval....hardly think that's small and pity....who would?

Joe Biden was NEVER a superspreader..That was Trump.

This is interesting.

I repeat:

Yes, in fact he was...tons of it.....that was the entire point

Super Spreader Biden is knowingly allowing illegals that have tested hot on the border, free roam around the USA....he's even buying the bus ticket!

Super Spreader Biden is knowingly allowing illegals that have tested hot on the border, free roam around the USA....he's even buying the bus ticket!

Check your facts and your numbers.

Forum List

Back