Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

NFBW wrote: DJT was FACTUALLY WRONG and was therefore knowingly or unknowingly lying to potential US Capitol rioters who were in DC on Jan6 for the personal express purpose of holding on to power beyond Jan20 (for him, for his constituents/ supporters and his Political Party) WHEN HE SAID STATES WANT THEIR CERTIFIED ELECTORS BACK. Do you agree or disagree Correll that DJT deliberately transferred “factually wrong” information about seven key states that he lost, saying they wanted their certifications back, to all of his supporters? Isn’t it true that DJT’s supporters make up the majority share within the Republican Party? DJT fed disinformation to his following that it was because those states want to undo the certification of electors it will be necessary that Pence does the right thing which will keep him and all Republicans in control of the executive branch and only that will save America. 21DEC06-POST#678

It is interesting that I can say somethign like, " I believe that Trump was "very emotional and factually wrong about something", several times, and you keep asking me questions, that are answered by that statement.

YOu seem emotionally invested in ignoring my repeatedly given to you answer.

Are you a religious man?

NFBW wrote: When first discussing the “Stop the Steal” Jan6 riot you distinctly made an argument Correll using an acronym that contains the letter “B” as shown in the link above and the excerpt from Jan8 below. 21DEC06-POST#679

Correll wrote: The blm rioters felt they had justification for their violence. 21JAN08-POST#190

Correll wrote: The movement and the organization are violent and racist. 21SEP28-POST#3508

NFBW wrote: What does the letter “B” stand for Correll ???????? 21DEC06-POST#679

Bitches.

NFBW wrote: When first discussing the “Stop the Steal” Jan6 riot you distinctly made an argument Correll using an acronym that contains the letter “B” as shown in the link above and the excerpt from Jan8 below. 21DEC06-POST#679

Correll wrote: The blm rioters felt they had justification for their violence. 21JAN08-POST#190

Correll wrote: The movement and the organization are violent and racist. 21SEP28-POST#3508

NFBW wrote: What does the letter “B” stand for Correll ???????? 21DEC06-POST#679

No, I'm kidding, the B stands for black.

Why do you ask? Is that supposed to impress me?

NFBW wrote: It is a FACT that DJT was FACTUALLY WRONG and was therefore knowingly or unknowingly lying …. for the express purpose of holding on to power (for him, his constituents/ supporters and his Political Party) beyond Jan20 21DEC05-POST#677

NFBW wrote:

(A) Do you agree or disagree Correll that DJT deliberately transferred “factually wrong” information about seven key states that he lost, saying they wanted their certifications back, to all of his supporters?

(B) Isn’t it true that DJT’s supporters make up the majority share within the Republican Party?

DJT fed disinformation to his following that it was because those states want to undo the certification of electors it will be necessary that Pence does the right thing which will keep him and all Republicans in control of the executive branch and only that will save America. 21DEC06-POST#678

Correll wrote: It is interesting that I can say somethign like, " I believe that Trump was "very emotional and factually wrong about something", several times, and you keep asking me questions, that are answered by that statement. 21DEC06-POST#681

NFBW wrote: You did not answer questions A and B from POST#678. Here is another. Are you lying when you claim to know DJT’s emotional and factually wrong state of mind being what caused him to falsely state that some states wanted their certifications back? 21DEC06-POST#684

Last edited:
Correll wrote: No, I'm kidding, the B stands for black. Why do you ask? 21DEC06-POST#683

Correll wrote: Race has nothing to do with this. 21DEC03-POST#641

Correll wrote: The blm rioters felt they had justification for their violence. 21JAN08-POST#190.

Correll wrote: Now Not, to whom do you put the responsibility for the "conditions" for the much larger and far deadlier riots of the left over the previous 4 years? 21NOV30-POST#1154

@Correll wrote: - - - no, no dem victory can be legit while mobs are running rampant in the streets 20AUG18-POST#11

@Correll wrote: Race has nothing to do with this. 21DEC03-POST#641

@Correll wrote: 1. The rioting was not limited to one city in Oregon. 21NOV29-POST#26

@Cotrell wrote: : The movement and the organization are violent and racist. 21SEP28-POST#3508

Correll wrote: An election with murderous mobs in the streets and the almost certainty of increased violence if the mob is not happy with outcome of the election AND mayors ordering cops to stand down so the mob can rampage without restraint AND, with democrats in office ordering the arrest of people that defend themselves from the mobs, any Biden victory is tainted, and not legitimate 20AUG20-POST#62

NFBW wrote: Looks like your entire defense of DJT Correll is nothing but whatabout-race riots-ism 21DEC03-POST#685

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: It is a FACT that DJT was FACTUALLY WRONG and was therefore knowingly or unknowingly lying …. for the express purpose of holding on to power (for him, his constituents/ supporters and his Political Party) beyond Jan20 21DEC05-POST#677

NFBW wrote:

(A) Do you agree or disagree Correll that DJT deliberately transferred “factually wrong” information about seven key states that he lost, saying they wanted their certifications back, to all of his supporters?

I do not agree that any transfer of factually wrong information was deliberate.

(B) Isn’t it true that DJT’s supporters make up the majority share within the Republican Party?

I'm not sure I would define it like that. The majority of hte part are made up of working class or middle class whites. That was true before Trump and will be true after TRump. Trump appealed to us, for good, and valid reasons. But we are not defined by our support of Trump. We are far bigger and more important than that.

DJT fed disinformation to his following that it was because those states want to undo the certification of electors it will be necessary that Pence does the right thing which will keep him and all Republicans in control of the executive branch and only that will save America. 21DEC06-POST#678

Irrelevant boiler plate that you keep pushing because you like doing shit like that.

Correll wrote: It is interesting that I can say somethign like, " I believe that Trump was "very emotional and factually wrong about something", several times, and you keep asking me questions, that are answered by that statement. 21DEC06-POST#681

NFBW wrote: You did not answer questions A and B from POST#678. Here is another. Are you lying when you claim to know DJT’s emotional and factually wrong state of mind being what caused him to falsely state that some states wanted their certifications back? 21DEC06-POST#684

I am giving my honest opinion on the matter. Based on my insight into the man. You, have no such ability to do that. YOu come across as someone with severe social disorder.

Correll wrote: No, I'm kidding, the B stands for black. Why do you ask? 21DEC06-POST#683

Correll wrote: The blm rioters felt they had justification for their violence. 21JAN08-POST#190.

Correll wrote: Now Not, to whom do you put the responsibility for the "conditions" for the much larger and far deadlier riots of the left over the previous 4 years? 21NOV30-POST#1154

@Correll wrote: - - - no, no dem victory can be legit while mobs are running rampant in the streets 20AUG18-POST#11

@Correll wrote: 1. The rioting was not limited to one city in Oregon. 21NOV29-POST#26

@Cotrell wrote: : The movement and the organization are violent and racist. 21SEP28-POST#3508

Correll wrote: An election with murderous mobs in the streets and the almost certainty of increased violence if the mob is not happy with outcome of the election AND mayors ordering cops to stand down so the mob can rampage without restraint AND, with democrats in office ordering the arrest of people that defend themselves from the mobs, any Biden victory is tainted, and not legitimate 20AUG20-POST#62

NFBW wrote: Looks like your entire defense of DJT Correll is nothing but whatabout-race riots-ism 21DEC03-POST#685

Wow. Are you serious? Seriously. Are you serious? You really can not grasp the distinction between my words in one context and my words in another context?

Do you imagine this is some type of gotcha moment?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

@Correll wrote: Wow. Are you serious? Seriously. Are you serious? You really can not grasp the distinction between my words in one context and my words in another context? 21DEC06-POST#687

NFBW wrote: No I don’t see how you think you can have disparate context where race is both relevant and not relevant in the same discussion about the Jan6 riot and DJT’s role and responsibility for it taking place. - - - Perhaps you will explain why I must accept your special privilege. You brought race into the Jan6 discussion on Jan7. You shouldn’t be pissing and moaning when facts such that it was common know-nuthin’ TRUMP Supporters, joined with white evangelical Christian nationalists, joined with white supremacists, joined with Qanon whackos upon hearing the fraudulent disinformation appeal from DJT that it’s “last chance” time to save America so they attacked the peaceful transfer of power on Jan6 because they said they believed DJT said it was necessary. You were right on Jan7 to bring race into this discussion Correll, so you need to quit trying to take it out. 21DEC06-POST#688

Correll wrote: Race has nothing to do with this. 21DEC04-POST#641.

NFBW wrote: Why not? Do you believe the black Biden voter in Detoit Michigan hearing that his certified vote was being tossed out with six other states that Biden won so that Biden’s win is canceled and DJT gets his second term after losing. You insult every black American who voted with your white superiority antics telling them that you get to decide what is about racism and what is not. 21DEC04-POST#642
Voters wanted audits in multiple states, not just Michigan. People were alleging voter fraud also happened in Atlanta, Milwaukee, and Philadelphia. Unfortunately not every state had an audit to investigate the voter fraud claims.

lennypartiv wrote: Voters wanted audits in multiple states, not just Michigan. 21DEC06-POST#689

NFBW wrote: Loser DJT and his loser followers can want endless audits all you want - it’s a lost and ignorant cause . According to the Constitution and subsequent election law pathetic anti-Anerican loser twerps do not get to audit an election after a state certifies it’s electors on December 14 - There has to be a cutoff because when DJT a sone term President lost the election he is longer president on January 20. The winner when and if certified by December 14 must be sworn in on Jan 20
or we have no president and no peaceful transfer of power to keep democracy alive. - - - So if you seek to continue pissing and moaning lennypartiv about audit after needed audit, first throw your copy of the US Constitution into your backyard and walk right out there and piss all over it. Because that is what loser DJT and all his loser devotees are doing. 21DEC07-POST#690

People were alleging voter fraud also happened in Atlanta, Milwaukee, and Philadelphia.
Yes all the big cites with large numbers of nasty racist violent BLM mobs and BLM mob supporters as stressed by Correll over and over and over again to inject race into this discussion.

Yes all the big cites with large numbers of nasty racist violent BLM mobs and BLM mob supporters as stressed by Correll over and over and over again to inject race into this discussion.
So according to liberals we can't investigate the voter fraud that happened in the big cities?

@Correll wrote: Wow. Are you serious? Seriously. Are you serious? You really can not grasp the distinction between my words in one context and my words in another context? 21DEC06-POST#687

NFBW wrote: No I don’t see how you think you can have disparate context where race is both relevant and not relevant in the same discussion about the Jan6 riot and DJT’s role and responsibility for it taking place. - - - Perhaps you will explain why I must accept your special privilege. You brought race into the Jan6 discussion on Jan7. You shouldn’t be pissing and moaning when facts such that it was common know-nuthin’ TRUMP Supporters, joined with white evangelical Christian nationalists, joined with white supremacists, joined with Qanon whackos upon hearing the fraudulent disinformation appeal from DJT that it’s “last chance” time to save America so they attacked the peaceful transfer of power on Jan6 because they said they believed DJT said it was necessary. You were right on Jan7 to bring race into this discussion Correll, so you need to quit trying to take it out. 21DEC06-POST#688

I have stated that I believe that the blm/antifa riots are race based riots, by anti-white racists.

I have stated that I believe that Trumps actions in regard to calling for the 1.6 protest and attempting to not certify certain states that he lost, was partisan and personal, NOT racial.

That the blm/antifa rioters have racial motives, in no way means that Trump has racial motives. YOur belief that because it is all "one discussion" that that means that....the race based motives of the lefty rioters, means something about Trump...

makes no sense.

Seriously. Your logic is not...logic. It is like imaging that because there is water in a bucket that everything near it, must be wet. You are making no sense.

Funny, how when I discuss blm/antifa mobs, you always try to ignore antifa, so that you can spin this a wacism on my part.

lennypartiv wrote: Voters wanted audits in multiple states, not just Michigan. 21DEC06-POST#689

NFBW wrote: Yes all the big cites with large numbers of nasty racist violent BLM mobs and BLM mob supporters as stressed by Correll over and over and over again to inject race into this discussion. 21DEC06-POST#691

lennypartiv wrote: So according to liberals we can't investigate the voter fraud that happened in the big cities? 21DEC06-POST#692

NFBW wrote: No. Take these words seriously and as a matter of fact. I want J6DJT voters and DJT to SPEND all your dirty money investigating voter fraud in big cities and everywhere you think it happened because you will be wasting it,

I have been consistently telling J6DJT voters to go nuts wasting their money energy and time investigating election fraud as you can see in one of my posts from last March. 21DEC07-POST#695

NFBW wrote: If Trump really believes this election was stolen from him he would still be fighting wouldn’t he? 21MAR12 -POST#145

@Lastamender said: The fraud was massive and obvious.

NFBW wrote: If you answer some questions honestly you should give up on the bogus election fraud battle. - - - First and just in: 21MAR12 -POST#145

View attachment 466871www.nbcnews.co

“”” New campaign filings show Trump's fundraising haul off claims of voter fraud

View attachment 466872

3 days ago — President Trump's campaign effort raised $495 million between Oct. 15 and Nov. 23, but nearly half of that was raised since Election Day. “””

Did you send DJTQ any of that money? - - - Trump raised about $200 million after the vote on November 3. - - - As of December 4 he spent almost $9 million of that on election fraud legal fees scam.

View attachment 466878www.bloomberg.com › articles › tru...

“”” Trump Campaign Spends $8.8 Million in Effort to Overturn Vote - Bloomberg

Dec 4, 2020 — President Donald Trump's campaign spent $8.8 million on the legal challenges to the Nov. 3 election in various states, including $2.7 million in legal fees, ...”””

Let’s say he spends another 20 million after that. - - - So here’s your question. What is he doing with that money? Your hard earned money. If Trump really believes this election was stolen from him he would still be fighting wouldn’t he? - - - He still has $150 million of what he raised to do it. - - - Why is he talking about being involved in the next election when he’s supposedly convinced that he won 2020 in a landslide but it was stolen from him? - - - Why go through all that again and then just lose because the Democrats supposedly got away with stealing his landslide victory away and will do it again and nobody cares? His appointed judges don’t care. - - -

I’m thinking you ought to give DJTQ a call and let him know for a quick million you’ll get him his victory. 21MAR12 -POST#145

Correll wrote: Funny, how when I discuss blm/antifa mobs, you always try to ignore antifa, so that you can spin this as racism on my part. 21DEC07-POST#694

NFBW wrote: Actually I will never accuse you of being a racist for bringing up any topic that is pertinent to a discussion. That includes ANTIFA. However, BLM is relevant to the J6DJT Riot conversation because in your whataboutism defense or excuse-making for DJT and his following, which included the Jan6 rioters, you are making a false equivalence regarding ORGANIZERS of peaceful protests. THE GOP, on your side with DJT clearly identified as the one person calling the shots. And on the other side there’s BLM, an organization with no executive structure or personally identifiable person in charge of organizing peaceful protests. I don’t accept ANTIFA as part of your whatabout-BLM.race.riots-Ism because ANTIFA does not organize peaceful protests. They react to fascists rallies and rightwing protests. That means they should not be applied to this conversation. 21DEC07-POST#696

Last edited:
Correll wrote: " I believe that Trump was "very emotional and factually wrong about something", 21DEC06-POST#681

NFBW wrote: But you do not know or have a way to know Correll if DJT was ignorant of the facts and the incontestable reality that not one single state “wanted” their certified electors back after safe harbor on December 14, when he addressed the StS rally and deliberately fed them, yes deliberately put it in their devoted heads in the sense that he wanted his agitated followers to believe that states wanted their electors not counted in order to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the ticket that actually won the 2020 election by a landslide as DJT he did four years earlier. - - - So why should anybody be bothered with or even cognizant of your very stupidly conceived sand hyper partisan emotional opinion????? 21DEC07-POST#697

NFBW wrote: (A) Do you agree or disagree Correll that DJT deliberately transferred “factually wrong” information about seven key states that he lost, saying they wanted their certifications back, to all of his supporter 21DEC06-POST#678

Correll wrote: I do not agree that any transfer of factually wrong information was deliberate. 21DEC06-POST#686

NFBW wrote: YOU can argue all you want Correll that Trump was so sad and so angry that he lost the election that he became delusional and didn’t know what he was saying to the rally folks on the morning of Jan6. But the fact is DJ T deliberately told the targeted audience that there were enough states that wanted their electors back and if Mike Pence sent them back he would become president. Whether or not the twice impeached loser of a president knew or didn’t know that he was lying, it came across to the believers but what he said was true.. That was deliberately spreading disinformation. It is clear it was deliberate because no state wanted their certifications back that DJT could not have done one minute sliver of fact checking the crap he was spewing on January 6 and all the crap he’s been spewing since he lost the election on November 3

Correll wrote: Funny, how when I discuss blm/antifa mobs, you always try to ignore antifa, so that you can spin this as racism on my part. 21DEC07-POST#694

NFBW wrote: Actually I will never accuse you of being a racist for bringing up any topic that is pertinent to a discussion. That includes ANTIFA. However, BLM is relevant to the J6DJT Riot conversation because in your whataboutism defense or excuse-making for DJT and his following, which included the Jan6 rioters, you are making a false equivalence regarding ORGANIZERS of peaceful protests. THE GOP, on your side with DJT clearly identified as the one person calling the shots. And on the other side there’s BLM, an organization with no executive structure or personally identifiable person in charge of organizing peaceful protests. I don’t accept ANTIFA as part of your whatabout-BLM.race.riots-Ism because ANTIFA does not organize peaceful protests. They react to fascists rallies and rightwing protests. That means they should not be applied to this conversation. 21DEC07-POST#696

That BLM might not have an easily identifiable leader, does not mean that they, as an organization, do not organize "peaceful protests" with the intent of them turning into riots.

Correll wrote: " I believe that Trump was "very emotional and factually wrong about something", 21DEC06-POST#681

NFBW wrote: But you do not know or have a way to know Correll if DJT was ignorant of the facts and the incontestable reality that not one single state “wanted” their certified electors back after safe harbor on December 14, when he addressed the StS rally and deliberately fed them, yes deliberately put it in their devoted heads in the sense that he wanted his agitated followers to believe that states wanted their electors not counted in order to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the ticket that actually won the 2020 election by a landslide as DJT he did four years earlier. - - - So why should anybody be bothered with or even cognizant of your very stupidly conceived sand hyper partisan emotional opinion????? 21DEC07-POST#697

Well, I have my ability to empathize and my insight into his mind, as I discussed.

You can't do that, because of your social disorder.

You could argue against the possibility of me being able to understand the motive of another person.

BUt, as you have been assigning motives to all kinds of people, despite having NO empathy for them, though this entire thread,

you would look like a fool if you tried it.

Do you wish to try that?

Forum List

Back