Who Built the Cages, Joe?

How many kids were send to the Bidens?
How many? I asked you for a link. Where?
If kids were sent to the bidens and the laptop shows it, you will still support and defend Biden.

Democrats = pedophile defenders

Do you know how many times I asked that question? I asked Frank the other day the same question. Two days ago yesterday and even today..... So far NONE of you COWARDS able to answer my question

Let me repeat it again...
WHERE DID IT SAY OR SHOWS THAT KIDS OR RAPE ARE SHOWN IN HUNTER’S LAP TOP? Where?

If kids were sent to the bidens and the laptop shows it, you will still support and defend Biden.

Do you know how many times I asked that question? I asked Frank the other day the same question. Two days ago yesterday and even today..... So far NONE of you COWARDS able to answer my question

WHERE DID IT SAY OR SHOWS THAT KIDS OR RAPE ARE SHOWN IN HUNTER’S LAP TOP? Where?
I didn't say there was.

I was talking about the pedophiles that built the cages.

If there was proof of Biden and pedophilia on hunters laptop, you and all the other Democrat pedophile defenders would defend him. It was hacked by Russia... derp...

Obama.
And since he always takes credit for events while he was VP, Joe.

I'm sure the pizzagate crowd had nothing to do with it. They put kids in cages then connected Democrats go and pick them out like a pound and do what they do with them...

Because the FBI is covering for the pedophiles, Trump wasn't able to say how those kids weren't genetically matched to their "parents" but were kidnapped to be sold to Biden's pedo friend to pay their "parents" fare to El Norte
A real Trump supporter. Any link there.... Frank?
Is there a link between logic and your brain? I have yet to see it. When you find it post it.
Frank said kids are sold to Biden pedo..... I asked Frank to proved it. Since you took over..... I want you proved it.
Prove what? I am not his lawyer. I made my own statement. One you cannot refute. I am smarter than you and 30 yrs younger. Ouch.
Wrong again dumb fuck. You want to talk garbage I will trash you. I don’t give a fuck who you are you took over. Now prove to me where these kids are sold to Biden. That’s the topic.
I never Said they were sold to Biden. LMAO. I am here to prove you’re an idiot. I have Succeeded
Wrong again. You took over Frank . You are RETARDED.
Nope. I did Not even read what he wrote. I just Saw your stupid avatar and your stupid post and decided to nail you. Poke successful. Tell me more about your hatred for Jews.
My avatar is my boat that fits 12 people comfortably. Is that why you are jealous you POOR miserable bastard peasant?
Is it a boat of fellow Holocaust deniers. I live in Boston. So cold. You fiend.
Nope I am not a Holocaust deniers. I know you are JEALOUS . You poor miserable bastard. Holocaust has nothing to do with the topic RETARD.
This where I live in west coast and east coast. You can wipe your saliva when you have time.

Palm. Springs ca - Google Search

Key Biscayne dlorida - Google Search

Last edited:

I didn't say there was.

If there was proof of Biden and pedophilia on hunters laptop, you and all the other Democrat pedophile defenders would defend him. It was hacked by Russia... derp...
Well PROVE IT. WHERE and when is a Democrat are pedi???? Since you keep blabbering NON SENSE. Just prove it if you can’t it proved SATAN is a LIAR and bad dude.

What "shutdowns"? And where is your link to evidence supporting your very vague claim?
Here is one...
Here in US....... I’m glad you people realized the results of Trump total failures of handling the Coronavirus crisis.

Food banks that thousands of cars all over the country that line up for free foods by poor Americans...... . Who do you think helped those make happen? Farmers that do not have access to these illegals let their agricultural products rot in their farms...

Go back to the original claim

I didn't say there was.

Well PROVE IT. WHERE and when is a Democrat are pedi???? Since you keep blabbering NON SENSE. Just prove it if you can’t it proved SATAN is a LIAR and bad dude.

I didn't say there was.

You pretend that proof of pedophilia would change your mind about Democrats. Democrats are scum who defend pedophiles. Don't you think the guy who owned those gross pics i showed you is a pedophile?

I didn't say there was.

So you have nothing to prove but you keep repeating the same BULL SHIT. Talking about sick fuck.

I didn't say there was.

I didn't say there was.

You pretend that proof of pedophilia would change your mind about Democrats. Democrats are scum who defend pedophiles. Don't you think the guy who owned those gross pics i showed you is a pedophile?
Scum? Talking about scum you poor little bastard SATAN.
I asked you again. SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS WHERE THOSE PICTURES CAME FROM? I don’t know where they came from and who are pumping these informations. SATAN.... Since you cannot provide any proof that makes you a the real SCUM DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.

And where does it say Democrats are defending pedophile? Where?

I didn't say there was.

I didn't say there was.

And how do you even know that came from Hunter’s laptop? How do I know that came fromHunters lap top.... You are a SATAN what makes you think you are credible?

I didn't say there was.

I didn't say there was.

And how do you even know that came from Hunter’s laptop? How do I know that came fromHunters lap top.... You are a SATAN what makes you think you are credible?
You make my point pedophile defender.

I didn't say there was.

I didn't say there was.

Let say for example Hunter is a pedo. Is that mean the whole democrats are pedo?

Trump is currently sued for rape as we speak. Is that mean ALL Trump supporters are rapist? Talking about SICK FUCK HUMAN SCUM.

Trump Rape Accuser ‘Stunned' at DOJ No-Show for Court Hearing

Trump Rape Accuser ‘Stunned' at DOJ No-Show for Court Hearing

I didn't say there was.

I didn't say there was.

You make my point pedophile defender.
Nah! Who is a pedo? You have possession of such disgusting picture. That makes you what?

What "shutdowns"? And where is your link to evidence supporting your very vague claim?
Here is one...
Here in US....... I’m glad you people realized the results of Trump total failures of handling the Coronavirus crisis.

Food banks that thousands of cars all over the country that line up for free foods by poor Americans...... . Who do you think helped those make happen? Farmers that do not have access to these illegals let their agricultural products rot in their farms...
Once again, you twist and spin the facts.
Everyone can see right through you.
If you like, we can start a charity fund for you.

Obama.

I'm sure the pizzagate crowd had nothing to do with it. They put kids in cages then connected Democrats go and pick them out like a pound and do what they do with them...

Because the FBI is covering for the pedophiles, Trump wasn't able to say how those kids weren't genetically matched to their "parents" but were kidnapped to be sold to Biden's pedo friend to pay their "parents" fare to El Norte
Is there a link between logic and your brain? I have yet to see it. When you find it post it.
Frank said kids are sold to Biden pedo..... I asked Frank to proved it. Since you took over..... I want you proved it.
Uninformed sources told this reporter

Here is one...

You obviously live in your mommy’s basement and get your facts from Daily Kos.

Obama.

Prove what? I am not his lawyer. I made my own statement. One you cannot refute. I am smarter than you and 30 yrs younger. Ouch.
Wrong again dumb fuck. You want to talk garbage I will trash you. I don’t give a fuck who you are you took over. Now prove to me where these kids are sold to Biden. That’s the topic.
I never Said they were sold to Biden. LMAO. I am here to prove you’re an idiot. I have Succeeded
Nope. I did Not even read what he wrote. I just Saw your stupid avatar and your stupid post and decided to nail you. Poke successful. Tell me more about your hatred for Jews.
My avatar is my boat that fits 12 people comfortably. Is that why you are jealous you POOR miserable bastard peasant?
Nope I am not a Holocaust deniers. I know you are JEALOUS . You poor miserable bastard. Holocaust has nothing to do with the topic RETARD.
This where I live in west coast and east coast. You can wipe your saliva when you have time.

Triggered. You’re the one who brought the “Jew” topic into this.

Obama.

Triggered. You’re the one who brought the “Jew” topic into this.
I brought up Jewish after you started attacking me. I asked Frank then you took over. Dude you can not even carry a decent conversation.

Here is one...

You obviously live in your mommy’s basement and get your facts from Daily Kos.

Nope those are straight facts. And I do not have a basement. Jus came back from golfing earlier, surfing later today and Pechanga casino later tonight.

And most of those children were not "ripped from the loving arms of their parents." That's bullshit. Most of them were separated from some unrelated adult paid to be their pretend uncle or older brother or some such lie. In many cases, this may have spared them further abuse. Biden was talking out his ass.
How did you even know that? Link?

Forum List

Back