Who Built the Cages, Joe?

Obama.
And since he always takes credit for events while he was VP, Joe.

I'm sure the pizzagate crowd had nothing to do with it. They put kids in cages then connected Democrats go and pick them out like a pound and do what they do with them...

Because the FBI is covering for the pedophiles, Trump wasn't able to say how those kids weren't genetically matched to their "parents" but were kidnapped to be sold to Biden's pedo friend to pay their "parents" fare to El Norte
A real Trump supporter. Any link there.... Frank?
Is there a link between logic and your brain? I have yet to see it. When you find it post it.
I asked for a link to proved some stupidity. You can fill in if you want. Do you have any?
Yes. Your posts. If you don’t believe that kids are being exploited via illegal border crossing then you’re a stupid idiot. Are you a stupid idiot?

Are you fucking STUPID OR RETARDED or both.... I asked you to prove where kids are being sold to Biden. TRY AGAIN.
That has nothing to do with kids being exploited stupid fuck.
Why would I prove a statement I did not make? LOL

Have you gone full retard?
You took over dumb fuck. Try again.
Nope. I picked My own fight. The one I am winning. Don’t have a heart attack. I d feel guilty. Actually no, I would not.
You are winning dumb fuck.... Right you pick your own fight. Now prove to me where kids are sold to Biden. I’m waiting.

Obama.

I'm sure the pizzagate crowd had nothing to do with it. They put kids in cages then connected Democrats go and pick them out like a pound and do what they do with them...

Because the FBI is covering for the pedophiles, Trump wasn't able to say how those kids weren't genetically matched to their "parents" but were kidnapped to be sold to Biden's pedo friend to pay their "parents" fare to El Norte
Is there a link between logic and your brain? I have yet to see it. When you find it post it.
Frank said kids are sold to Biden pedo..... I asked Frank to proved it. Since you took over..... I want you proved it.
Prove what? I am not his lawyer. I made my own statement. One you cannot refute. I am smarter than you and 30 yrs younger. Ouch.
Wrong again dumb fuck. You want to talk garbage I will trash you. I don’t give a fuck who you are you took over. Now prove to me where these kids are sold to Biden. That’s the topic.
Who built the cages? Why? Seems like something creepy pedophiles would do like John podesta. Hear he likes giant paintings of kids in their underwear chained to walls.

Democrats = pedophile defenders
Any links there you can provide ignorant one?
DkBrabBWsAEzVp7.jpg

This is the kind of art Democrats are into. Nowonder they thought up putting kids in cages.

Obama.

Frank said kids are sold to Biden pedo..... I asked Frank to proved it. Since you took over..... I want you proved it.
Prove what? I am not his lawyer. I made my own statement. One you cannot refute. I am smarter than you and 30 yrs younger. Ouch.
Wrong again dumb fuck. You want to talk garbage I will trash you. I don’t give a fuck who you are you took over. Now prove to me where these kids are sold to Biden. That’s the topic.
I never Said they were sold to Biden. LMAO. I am here to prove you’re an idiot. I have Succeeded
Wrong again. You took over Frank . You are RETARDED.
Nope. I did Not even read what he wrote. I just Saw your stupid avatar and your stupid post and decided to nail you. Poke successful. Tell me more about your hatred for Jews.

Obama.

I asked for a link to proved some stupidity. You can fill in if you want. Do you have any?
Yes. Your posts. If you don’t believe that kids are being exploited via illegal border crossing then you’re a stupid idiot. Are you a stupid idiot?

Are you fucking STUPID OR RETARDED or both.... I asked you to prove where kids are being sold to Biden. TRY AGAIN.

Nope. I picked My own fight. The one I am winning. Don’t have a heart attack. I d feel guilty. Actually no, I would not.
You are winning dumb fuck.... Right you pick your own fight. Now prove to me where kids are sold to Biden. I’m waiting.
LMaO...do you not speak English? Prove you have an IQ above 50. Your posts state otherwise.

Obama.

You are low class miserable Jewish DEPLORABLE disgusting human being.
Ooooo...let the antisemitism fly Charwin. Let it fly. Jews will not replace you. Don’t worry.
LOOK AT THIS LOW CLASS MISERABLE BASTARD.... a real low class miserable idiot. You cannot even carry a decent discussion.

Obama.

LMaO...do you not speak English? Prove you have an IQ above 50. Your posts state otherwise.
IQ? You proved yourself you have a low IQ. You proved yourself you are an uneducated person..... Do you want me translate these to French, Italian, Chinese mandarin, Tagalog and Spanish?

Obama.

Who built the cages? Why? Seems like something creepy pedophiles would do like John podesta. Hear he likes giant paintings of kids in their underwear chained to walls.

DkBrabBWsAEzVp7.jpg

This is the kind of art Democrats are into. Nowonder they thought up putting kids in cages.
That pictures suits your avatar.

Obama.

DkBrabBWsAEzVp7.jpg

No it doesn't you sick fuck. I was pointing out that people who like paintings of kids in their underwear chained to walls came up with the idea to put kids in cages

Obama.

I never Said they were sold to Biden. LMAO. I am here to prove you’re an idiot. I have Succeeded
Nope. I did Not even read what he wrote. I just Saw your stupid avatar and your stupid post and decided to nail you. Poke successful. Tell me more about your hatred for Jews.
My avatar is my boat that fits 12 people comfortably. Is that why you are jealous you POOR miserable bastard peasant?

Obama.

DkBrabBWsAEzVp7.jpg

No it doesn't you sick fuck. I was pointing out that people who like paintings of kids in their underwear chained to walls came up with the idea to put kids in cages
Well it doesn’t matter it fits your avatar SATAN. No wonder you dreams of the pedo. I’m sure you have more of these pictures and videos. Right?

Obama.

DkBrabBWsAEzVp7.jpg

Well it doesn’t matter it fits your avatar SATAN. No wonder you dreams of the pedo. I’m sure you have more of these pictures and videos. Right?
Just Google John podesta art.

Obama.

DkBrabBWsAEzVp7.jpg

Why am I sick fuck when I’m fighting your obsessions of kids and pedo?
Why? When I’m asking you to proved it and you keep coming with just plain BULL SHIT. You are a QANON die hard member.

Obama.

DkBrabBWsAEzVp7.jpg

Just Google John podesta art.

I don’t have too. You post it you prove it.

Obama.

DkBrabBWsAEzVp7.jpg

How do you even have possession of these pictures? Sickening. Talking about sick fuck.

Obama.

You are low class miserable Jewish DEPLORABLE disgusting human being.
Ooooo...let the antisemitism fly Charwin. Let it fly. Jews will not replace you. Don’t worry.
LOOK AT THIS LOW CLASS MISERABLE BASTARD.... a real low class miserable idiot. You cannot even carry a decent discussion.
I am just here for your Jew hate. Please post some more.

Obama.

My avatar is my boat that fits 12 people comfortably. Is that why you are jealous you POOR miserable bastard peasant?
Is it a boat of fellow Holocaust deniers. I live in Boston. So cold. You fiend.

Obama.

DkBrabBWsAEzVp7.jpg

How do you even have possession of these pictures? Sickening. Talking about sick fuck.
Pizzagate is real. Wake up.

Forum List

Back