Who Built the Cages, Joe?

And most of those children were not "ripped from the loving arms of their parents." That's bullshit. Most of them were separated from some unrelated adult paid to be their pretend uncle or older brother or some such lie. In many cases, this may have spared them further abuse. Biden was talking out his ass.

Obama.
And since he always takes credit for events while he was VP, Joe.

Who filled them?

Who implemented a NEW POLICY?

Who has lost hundreds of children?
Filled what? Illegal immigration is at an all-time low.
God Bless President Trump.

And most of those children were not "ripped from the loving arms of their parents." That's bullshit. Most of them were separated from some unrelated adult paid to be their pretend uncle or older brother or some such lie. In many cases, this may have spared them further abuse. Biden was talking out his ass.
Link?

What "shutdowns"? And where is your link to evidence supporting your very vague claim?
Here is one...

Where is the "food shortage in China" part?
I have no idea.
I did a simple search to find this one, just to help out.

Why aren't the illegal alien parents of children who were allegedly "ripped from their parent's hands" fighting to get their kids back? Because it didn't happen. The Obama administration made the cages and blamed it on the Trump administration.

Obama.

Obama initiated detention centers for the few kids that crossed over unaccompanied by an adult and for those that did but who were not related to the adult. There were no cages. Trump initiated the speration of children from parents policy, necessitating extra holding facilities (cages). Nice try.
Oh????
How do you instantly know that guy is the 6 year old girls dad?
You going to be stupid enough to say you ask her?
Are you really that dumb..(rolls eyes)

Why aren't the illegal alien parents of children who were allegedly "ripped from their parent's hands" fighting to get their kids back? Because it didn't happen. The Obama administration made the cages and blamed it on the Trump administration.
The cages were an 'upgrade' put in by the Trump administration...but keep trying to make this an Obama thing..

ElEEXMYXUAEx09A

Obama.

I'm sure the pizzagate crowd had nothing to do with it. They put kids in cages then connected Democrats go and pick them out like a pound and do what they do with them...

Because the FBI is covering for the pedophiles, Trump wasn't able to say how those kids weren't genetically matched to their "parents" but were kidnapped to be sold to Biden's pedo friend to pay their "parents" fare to El Norte
A real Trump supporter. Any link there.... Frank?

Obama.

One of the few good things they did.

Obama.

I'm sure the pizzagate crowd had nothing to do with it. They put kids in cages then connected Democrats go and pick them out like a pound and do what they do with them...

Because the FBI is covering for the pedophiles, Trump wasn't able to say how those kids weren't genetically matched to their "parents" but were kidnapped to be sold to Biden's pedo friend to pay their "parents" fare to El Norte
Is there a link between logic and your brain? I have yet to see it. When you find it post it.

What "shutdowns"? And where is your link to evidence supporting your very vague claim?
Here is one...
Here in US....... I’m glad you people realized the results of Trump total failures of handling the Coronavirus crisis.

Food banks that thousands of cars all over the country that line up for free foods by poor Americans...... . Who do you think helped those make happen? Farmers that do not have access to these illegals let their agricultural products rot in their farms...

Obama.

Is there a link between logic and your brain? I have yet to see it. When you find it post it.
I asked for a link to proved some stupidity. You can fill in if you want. Do you have any?

Here is one...
Here in US....... I’m glad you people realized the results of Trump total failures of handling the Coronavirus crisis.

Food banks that thousands of cars all over the country that line up for free foods by poor Americans...... . Who do you think helped those make happen? Farmers that do not have access to these illegals let their agricultural products rot in their farms...
This Democrat is advocating using illegal labor.

Democrats = pro crime and anti cop

Forum List

Back