Who Built the Cages, Joe?

And most of those children were not "ripped from the loving arms of their parents." That's bullshit. Most of them were separated from some unrelated adult paid to be their pretend uncle or older brother or some such lie. In many cases, this may have spared them further abuse. Biden was talking out his ass.
It’s just very funny that a Japanese dude like you talking about illegal entry.
From you ..... Many cases and most..... How the hell can you can make that kind of OPINION?

Do you have anything to support your claim?

Obama.
And since he always takes credit for events while he was VP, Joe.

Obama built the cages as temporary detention centers. Rump used them for "Zero Tolerance" toddler snatching.

Do you see how full of holes your argument is? It's ridiculous. Family separation was NEVER an Obama era "POLICY". Jiffy Sessions on the other hand said: "We need to take the children! - The younger the better!"

Illegal kids and border has nothing to do with what I’m talking about.... Either you are on meth or retarded or both.
Seriously? Pathetic, but still funny.
Read my post dont stater at it.
Wtf is "stater"? Really, you've got a lot of nerve, or rather idiocy.
Lot of nerve..... but you have a lot of nerve coming in attacking me. I didn’t do anything to you dumbass.

Illegal kids and border has nothing to do with what I’m talking about.... Either you are on meth or retarded or both.
Seriously? Pathetic, but still funny.
Read my post dont stater at it.
Wtf is "stater"? Really, you've got a lot of nerve, or rather idiocy.
Lot of nerve..... but you have a lot of nerve coming in attacking me. I didn’t do anything to you dumbass.
Do you know what "annoying" means?

And most of those children were not "ripped from the loving arms of their parents." That's bullshit. Most of them were separated from some unrelated adult paid to be their pretend uncle or older brother or some such lie. In many cases, this may have spared them further abuse. Biden was talking out his ass.
How did you even know that? Link?

Because I work with people who came to this country that way. Hundreds of them every day, I couldn’t even tell you how many thousands over the years. First hand accounts. Shit that would turn your hair white.

I am not a Japanese dude, you dumb ass, but why would that preclude me from knowing about this topic? Are you trying to make some kind of racist comment?

Last edited:
Obama.

I'm sure the pizzagate crowd had nothing to do with it. They put kids in cages then connected Democrats go and pick them out like a pound and do what they do with them...

Because the FBI is covering for the pedophiles, Trump wasn't able to say how those kids weren't genetically matched to their "parents" but were kidnapped to be sold to Biden's pedo friend to pay their "parents" fare to El Norte
A real Trump supporter. Any link there.... Frank?
Is there a link between logic and your brain? I have yet to see it. When you find it post it.
Frank said kids are sold to Biden pedo..... I asked Frank to proved it. Since you took over..... I want you proved it.
Prove what? I am not his lawyer. I made my own statement. One you cannot refute. I am smarter than you and 30 yrs younger. Ouch.
Wrong again dumb fuck. You want to talk garbage I will trash you. I don’t give a fuck who you are you took over. Now prove to me where these kids are sold to Biden. That’s the topic.
I never Said they were sold to Biden. LMAO. I am here to prove you’re an idiot. I have Succeeded
Wrong again. You took over Frank . You are RETARDED.
Nope. I did Not even read what he wrote. I just Saw your stupid avatar and your stupid post and decided to nail you. Poke successful. Tell me more about your hatred for Jews.
My avatar is my boat that fits 12 people comfortably. Is that why you are jealous you POOR miserable bastard peasant?
Is it a boat of fellow Holocaust deniers. I live in Boston. So cold. You fiend.
Nope I am not a Holocaust deniers. I know you are JEALOUS . You poor miserable bastard. Holocaust has nothing to do with the topic RETARD.
This where I live in west coast and east coast. You can wipe your saliva when you have time.

Palm. Springs ca - Google Search

Key Biscayne dlorida - Google Search
Triggered. You’re the one who brought the “Jew” topic into this.
I brought up Jewish after you started attacking me. I asked Frank then you took over. Dude you can not even carry a decent conversation.
So that makes it OK? Stupid antisemites.

I am not a Japanese dude, you dumb ass.
Charwin is such a racist. It’s crazy.

Obama.

I'm sure the pizzagate crowd had nothing to do with it. They put kids in cages then connected Democrats go and pick them out like a pound and do what they do with them...

Because the FBI is covering for the pedophiles, Trump wasn't able to say how those kids weren't genetically matched to their "parents" but were kidnapped to be sold to Biden's pedo friend to pay their "parents" fare to El Norte
A real Trump supporter. Any link there.... Frank?
Is there a link between logic and your brain? I have yet to see it. When you find it post it.
Frank said kids are sold to Biden pedo..... I asked Frank to proved it. Since you took over..... I want you proved it.
Prove what? I am not his lawyer. I made my own statement. One you cannot refute. I am smarter than you and 30 yrs younger. Ouch.
Wrong again dumb fuck. You want to talk garbage I will trash you. I don’t give a fuck who you are you took over. Now prove to me where these kids are sold to Biden. That’s the topic.
prove to me where they arent, you dumb fuck

ElIZzDhXIAETAXd

Forum List

Back