Biden claims the GOP impeachment is about shutting down the government

FAKE GOP have nothing. Shutting down the government does not shut down the investigations as this FAKE GOP is hoping. Once again displays the level
of ignorance in which the FAKE GOP operates.

Time to indict the entire group. It is nothing but a stonewalling event.

A shut down that
Slows the inflow of Illegals and slows the outflow of $ to Ukraine and makes military ditch it’s woke marxist bent is totally worth it

I'd like to know from Biden and the Democrats why do they want to see an ever-increasing amount of the federal budget going towards servicing the nation's debt? With deficit spending the debt keeps growing, an especially bad situation now with higher interest rates than experienced over at least the past 15 years.

I'd like to know from Biden and the Democrats why do they want to see an ever-increasing amount of the federal budget going towards servicing the nation's debt? With deficit spending the debt keeps growing, an especially bad situation now with higher interest rates than experienced over at least the past 15 years.
Tax increases were very unpopular with voters...so Dems simply borrowed and spent the money first and are now claiming "we must pay our bills" sorry we are forced to increase taxes, not our fault. See how that works?

Tax increases were very unpopular with voters...so Dems simply borrowed and spent the money first and are now claiming "we must pay our bills" sorry we are forced to increase taxes, not our fault. See how that works?

I see the Republicans as more the borrow and spend type. The only time we see any fiscal concern from them is when there's a Democrat occupying the White House. Plus, tax increases aren't all that unpopular with the Democrats, just as long as their targeted supporters aren't the ones that'll have to pay it.

It was especially bad during the Reagan and GW Bush years. We even had Dick Cheney as Vice President chiming in that Reagan proved deficits didn't matter.

I see the Republicans as more the borrow and spend type. The only time we see any fiscal concern from them is when there's a Democrat occupying the White House. Plus, tax increases aren't all that unpopular with the Democrats, just as long as their targeted supporters aren't the ones that'll have to pay it.

It was especially bad during the Reagan and GW Bush years. We even had Dick Cheney as Vice President chiming in that Reagan proved deficits didn't matter.
Yep it’s a vicious cycle , but some in the Freedom Caucus wish to put an Israeli
Bandage on the bleeding .

Joe Biden made his first comments on his impeachment, telling a group of Democratic donors that Republicans 'want to impeach me because they want to shut down the government.'

Biden, speaking at a fundraising reception in McLean, Virginia, specifically mentioned conservative Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and her interest in impeaching him since the day Republicans took control of the House of Representatives.

'Well, I tell you what, I don’t know quite why, but they just knew they wanted to impeach me. And now, the best I can tell, they want to impeach me because they want to shut down the government,' he said.

The White House has doubled down on its defense of the president, blasting the impeachment inquiry as 'baseless,' setting up a war room to combat the investigation, and sending a memo to news organizations to encourage greater scrutiny of Republican motives.

Comment:
I don't think that the GOP wants to shut down the government.
I do think that the Democrat Party wants to shut down the government and then blame it on the GOP.
Uncle Jojo is a chronic liar and senile. Don't believe anything he says.

Forum List

Back