Debate Now Who are the serious debaters on this forum?

I've been banned over there on account of my political views.

I don't see anything being gained in winning a political debate with Americans. America will serve only its own interests until world opinion turns nearly all other countries against itself.

What are you suggesting we should debate? The Vietnam war being a proxy war against China? If so then I'll claim the pro side.

You don't get banned on PF for your political views. By the way, what are they?

You were the one who suggested you would debate me in a civil manner, right?

regarding Viet Nam, America was in the wrong, let's just leave it there.

I don't have the diary. I go by what someone with the diary stated.

Like I'm going to trust some agenda driven right wing tin foil hat conspiracy nut blog.

I read the entire diary. There is no accusation of sex abuse regarding her father. there is no claim of trauma regarding her father in her diary. We have photos of he and her father in loving embrace, we have an interview of Ashely praising her father.

Your allegation would be destroyed in cross examination in a court of law, in my lay opinion.

In fact, that you'd quote a source like the nationalfile destroys your credibility, you can't be taken seriously.

Like I'm going to trust some agenda driven right wing tin foil hat conspiracy nut blog.

I read the entire diary. There is no accusation of sex abuse regarding her father. there is no claim of trauma regarding her father in her diary. We have photos of he and her father in loving embrace, we have an interview of Ashely praising her father.

Your allegation would be destroyed in cross examination in a court of law, in my lay opinion.

In fact, that you'd quote a source like the nationalfile destroys your credibility, you can't be taken seriously.
they have her diary. It's a fact. To not be honest about that only hurts you. I couldn't give two shits, the fbi wouldn't be looking to get it if it wasn't true.

The hardest part about a serious debate on these forums is to find an opponent that will stay on topic. That is rare.

Most simply revert to personal attacks and insults.

The hardest part about a serious debate on these forums is to find an opponent that will stay on topic. That is rare.

That is an easy explainable point.

I cant believe you just said that,,

or are you admitting youre the problem on these forums??

your favorite past time is twisting peoples words out of context and running with it,, or run away when the person you wronged wont put up with it,,

Last edited:

Nice Dodge. Is it a Dart?

IMG_5111.jpeg

Forum List

Back